Witar

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Will be implemented in future update it seems

Focus for 0.2.7:
Main focus: Bugs and Pull requests
- There are well over a hundred bug reports that have stacked up. I really need to get these under control.

Secondary focus: Sex content improvements
- Add modding framework for sex actions.
- Update Lilaya's and Kate's chair sex scenes.
- Improve sex descriptions.
- Add support for NPC-on-NPC actions (all sex action descriptions currently assume one partner is the player).
- Add support for random attackers having sex with your companions upon combat loss (requires NPC-on-NPC support first).

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
How do you unlock the other pictures Candi, the feline, who is in Enforcer HQ images? I know you need some sort of sex with her from how it works with other characters, but I haven't had any sex options with her. I did transform her slave into Brandi and can have sex with Brandi, but no sex options with Candi.

BromeHelstrom

Jul 22, 2017
I can confirm moving the saves folder into a new install will move the character over. Remember that your content settings are reset though so if you've enabled or disabled something you'll need to redo it.

noname009

Dec 9, 2017
Player's children are walking outside, but what about children between slaves? Where can I see them?
In character's information, I can only know who impregnated my slave, and how many offsprings my slave got.
I want to see my grandchild.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Does job selection matter? Can I be like a "sword mage"? Basically I want to pick soldier(for the hp/attack buff)use the sword and shield and use magic. lol

Witar

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Nothing is there to stop you. You can pretty much oneshot everything anyway once you fully buff yourself with equipment\tattoo enchants and summon familiar. I chose a teacher for nice obedience gains and easy money with slaves on second playthrough.

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
Can your arcane elemental not yet join in on sex with another NPC, turning into a threesome? If so, how can you do it?

Witar

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
It totally can in certain areas. Like slave rooms and some others.

Sc0rch

May 19, 2017
anyone know how to get all the listed spells? im missing half the arcane and one water spell can never seem to find them in arcane arts.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes