Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Updated OP to v0.2.7.1 hotfix.
anyone know how to get all the listed spells? im missing half the arcane and one water spell can never seem to find them in arcane arts.
Some of the arcane spells are only available in the debug menu.

echizen128

Sep 5, 2017
Is there any way to check the virginity of random encounters before either penetrative sex or enslaving/inspecting?

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Is there any way to check the virginity of random encounters before either penetrative sex or enslaving/inspecting?
If you are talking about Peaceful NPCs, then you can check their Bio. If you are talking about those Hostile NPCs, you can check them by shifting or removing their clothes except for their oral virginity. Oral virginity can only be checked if you've used or they use their mouths.

Wightwick

Aug 5, 2017
I may be making a fool of myself but i didnt find anything related with my issue on the posts, from the last 3 releases i am missing text from items, equipment and transformations. I am doing something wrong or its just me?
PS: Turning artwork on/off and changing font size doenst work.

Roshag

Jul 30, 2017
I may be making a fool of myself but i didnt find anything related with my issue on the posts, from the last 3 releases i am missing text from items, equipment and transformations. I am doing something wrong or its just me?
PS: Turning artwork on/off and changing font size doenst work.
Jar or exe? Do you have "res" folder in the same folder exe/jar file is?

echizen128

Sep 5, 2017
If you are talking about Peaceful NPCs, then you can check their Bio. If you are talking about those Hostile NPCs, you can check them by shifting or removing their clothes except for their oral virginity. Oral virginity can only be checked if you've used or they use their mouths.
Aha, thanks for the tip. It doesn't seem to work if the body part was initially uncovered when you encounter them, hopefully that can be fixed.

Loner22

Feb 19, 2018
So i have been looking around and trying to find it in game... But there is a spell under the arcane tab called Lilith's command (or something along that line) Does anyone know where one can get that spell? Tried the Arcane store over something like 20 in game days but haven't seen it yet.

BromeHelstrom

Jul 22, 2017
Unfortunately Loner, that spell isn't in the game normally yet. You can get it from the debug menu with the "buggy" command

jujuteux

Oct 22, 2017
guys? am i the only one noticing the game is very slow? when i click something it loads for long so in sex scenes when you need to do somethings a ton of times it gets super slow, like you click 8 times, you wait 10 seconds then the first appear and the second after the other one comes etc so yeah t's really slow

Witar

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Game tends to get laggy after some time in it, save and restart. Last exe version seems more stable then before though.

Yochananbensimon

May 14, 2018
So what is the difference between the greater races and the lesser races. For example, I see a greater squirrel morph and a lesser squirrel morph, and Alexa is selling them both for about the same price.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes