Volke

Aug 14, 2017
Is there any difference between enslaving scarlett or letting her go free? I dont even like her - she is "lesser" harpy and I am only enslaving greater kind.
If you set her free she can be found back at Alexa's nest, but she can't be interacted with. Might be able to in the future, don't know.

Have you found any Greater Harpies? Far as I know, they don't occur naturally.
I enslaved Scarlett and transformed her into one with a potion. Only have to change the skin and face to change a Lesser into a Greater.

Reactions: Bard

nuraydin

Jul 29, 2017
Hey there fellas i have a quick question.
Today i saw something about ''illegal newspaper'' and i m curious if anyone discover such a thing in their playthrough's
Here is the in game text about illegal newspaper;
''A wolf-girl holds up an official-looking piece of paper, complete with a red wax seal, and declares, A reward of two-hundred-thousand flames has been issued for any information leading to the arrest of the person or persons responsible for distributing illegal newspapers in the districts beneath the Harpy Nests!''

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Aaaaand nothing, I'm still stuck at the first quest ever. The firs "test" I already did that and when I go toward Lilaya she just said "some more tests". At the Demon's Home there's no Arthur whatsoever. So... did I broke the game somehow? XD

EDIT: Nevermind, I had to restart the game again. Now I've the quest "The Search for Arthur", which I didn't previously.

Roshag

Jul 30, 2017
0.2.8 some files seem to be missing from res folder - dialogues in Watering Hole and some images.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
0.2.8 some files seem to be missing from res folder - dialogues in Watering Hole and some images.
According to Innoxia's blog, the current text in the Watering Hole is mostly placeholder. There will be a hot fix on Sunday to fill it in.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
And once again I'm stuck.. oh, not for the main quest since it seems that I've completed everything so far - I think - but for the fact that.. even though I had a demonic cock and now an harpy one, I still can't make my char cum. I looked through every single item, arcane essences, others and even the wiki that it's up (though not updated unfortunately) but I still can't understand why when reaching the orgasm, the text just says (and don't remember what exactly) "that I didn't manage to produce cum, at all". Did I miss something? Some perks or fetishes?

:FeelsBadMan:

Chaotics19

Aug 13, 2017
"that I didn't manage to produce cum, at all". Did I miss something? Some perks or fetishes?
Recently there was an update where cum production came out of a limited reserve that regenerated over time, and you had to toggle that off if you wanted to consistently pump max storage of cum each time. If it's not that, then maybe your cum production is at 0mL. You can increase cum production through potion enchantments and check how much cum you should produce in your phone selfie. Balls not needed and don't affect cum production.

Reactions: brynhildr

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Recently there was an update where cum production came out of a limited reserve that regenerated over time, and you had to toggle that off if you wanted to consistently pump max storage of cum each time. If it's not that, then maybe your cum production is at 0mL. You can increase cum production through potion enchantments and check how much cum you should produce in your phone selfie. Balls not needed and don't affect cum production.
Seems.. that I've managed to enchant some equipment with success, about increasing the cum production and storage.

I have to say.. this game it's impressive. Every little detail it's treated in a way that is well, well done indeed and so far it's one of the best text-only game I've ever seen. More than Strive and TiTS.

Horridnecros

Apr 4, 2018
Does anyone know how to have sex or trigger scenes with vicky in arcane arts I checked the wiki but its just her stats and where she is. I tried taking all the fetishes that she would like submissive and unwilling fucktoy but still nothing am I going about this wrong?

psychic42

Sep 20, 2017
This Version is for me bugged like hell...
Same. In the prologue the first person you can have sex with (at least the female version) seems to have undefined strings as the name of body parts. And I cant progress after the first "test" with Lily. i build her up to orgasm, get the prepare/option message then it wont progress the scene.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes