anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Same. In the prologue the first person you can have sex with (at least the female version) seems to have undefined strings as the name of body parts. And I cant progress after the first "test" with Lily. i build her up to orgasm, get the prepare/option message then it wont progress the scene.
Innoxia is currently revamping the sex system to include the possibility of NPC on NPC sex, so there's some bugs in the sex scenes for now. There should be a hot fix up late Sunday or early Monday.

chaleone

Jul 3, 2017
I wasnt expecting much but... I love this game. blew my expectations out of the water. this game in my opinion has what it take to grow to be as big as tits and coc. I wish inventory management was a bit easier and there was more story but wow this is just amazing 5/5.... i'm so ecstatic for further developments.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
So long as no random schmuck who thinks he can write creates some sort of abomination into the game via some sort of contribution, I'd say LT has all the qualities of a good title without any of the stupid shit that ruined literally anything Fen does.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
So long as no random schmuck who thinks he can write creates some sort of abomination into the game via some sort of contribution, I'd say LT has all the qualities of a good title without any of the stupid shit that ruined literally anything Fen does.
Actually, there IS a ton of mods to add to the game (just check Innoxia's Discord)
But they're not added, they stay as a separate thing.

The best aspect of LT, is that Innoxia it's building a versatile frame.
The content is decided by players. So if you want a 100% futa verse, it can be done. If you want vanilla stuff, it can be done. If you want males o males, it can be done. You can even control (to some degree) the "races", for those not interested on furries.

What it might lack on writing quality (dialogs and quests are -for now- a bit simple), it makes it up for personal taste in content.
You can also control sex scenes, which for some might seem a bit generic.
Personally I don't mind, since I'm not really interested on reading 4 pages of an overdescripted penetration, and more importantly... there's no risk of your sex partrner suddendly cutting off your legs and arms and turn you into a mostrosity-pet (literally on TiTs. One of the most horrific things I've seen as "bad end"), or growing barbed tentacles from his ears to fuck yours and have a description of how pleasurable is to have your brain tickled.

Granted, you can run all the quests and story-wise content fast, but for now, main development is focused on the system, to have full stability and variations. Aside of this, right now you can play as a more personal version of Free Cities... which it's awesome, considering that the game still doesn't has all the real content added.

Reactions: newfang56

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Yeah the only true content mod is modded items, which I don't count as much as actual written content. As of now, most content is being handled only by Inno, with very rare exceptions down the line. We're not quite at the point for other people to try their hand yet.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Yeah the only true content mod is modded items, which I don't count as much as actual written content. As of now, most content is being handled only by Inno, with very rare exceptions down the line. We're not quite at the point for other people to try their hand yet.
And it's better if that stay this way, personally speaking. There's no need for idiots to try and add something.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
As a person who can't stand furries and continues to mock them even on the Discord, I'll be the first to know if someone is tainting the waters. Magna shall not let it go unpunished.

kulbak

Oct 31, 2016
As a person who can't stand furries and continues to mock them even on the Discord, I'll be the first to know if someone is tainting the waters. Magna shall not let it go unpunished.
i do like furries; what i do not like is submission. And i would like to see some mods that give you the opportunity to make the submission events into domination events. No more "suck Ralph's dick for discount", but "change that prick with a chick and dominate".

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
i toked a look, as far as i saw, the mods are only with accessories.
Hum, I remember seeing also characters and races, and even some small events.

Anyways, so far there's only 1 submitted event, and it's absolutely optional (basically, it's just a way to interact with an "exclusive" NPC, and has nothing to do with the story or game development. I've tried it, and while the NPC itself it's nothing really special, it's actually pretty well written, at least a little better than Innoxia's texts -certainly not one of her strengths-).

But Innoxia approached the whole "I have an idea" matter the right way: do it yourself.
She's slowly releasing small tutorials on how to "do it yourself". This not only adds versatility to the game, but also lets her get rid of any pesky "random schmuck".
Smart move, since if something goes wrong... well, it's the fault of the schmuck who tried :p

Apr 23, 2018
Personally this is my favorite game hands down. I like all the unique status icons and the descriptions and control over sex is great. I always check the page and keep tabs on it. One thing I would like to see added is maybe a potion effect that could restore virginity. Mainly because it seems very rare for me to run into one, and there doesn't seem to be a way to increase the encounter rate from what I understand.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
In the Version 0.2.8.5, has anyone having problems of the Nyan's Clothing Emporium in The Special Items part, of stuff not showing up in there?

Finch and Nyan not stocking special stuff

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes