BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
So what is the difference between the greater races and the lesser races. For example, I see a greater squirrel morph and a lesser squirrel morph, and Alexa is selling them both for about the same price.
Greater morphs has a racial bonus. For example, being full human has a Lust Resist Bonus, while being a Greater Wolf-person gives you bonus Physique. Being a lesser morph doesn't give you any bonus

Yochananbensimon

May 14, 2018
So there are no difference between greater and lesser as it applies to capturing or buying slaves, only when you undergo transformations?

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
So there are no difference between greater and lesser as it applies to capturing or buying slaves, only when you undergo transformations?
Err.... Well, technically everyone who is a Greater Morph will get a bonus whether be it your character, or an NPC.
Its kinda like building a Set of Armor. Fully build that set and you will get a bonus from it. Someone who is fully transformed (Aka no other different part) into ONE specific morph will get a bonus in their own stat.

Bard

May 1, 2017
a starting playing this game just yesterday - I have few questions:
1. Is it possible to sell slave?
2. Behaviour fetish: difference between Broodmother and Pregnancy?
3. There is a incest fetish: is it possible to have sex with my own children or children i fathered with some slave? Do children stay when they are born?
4. Futa - how to have a cock if I started as a woman character?
5. Enslavement - is there a difference between enslavement with collars i bought from slave store and enslavement with my enchanted "trinkets"?

XaeroZ

Aug 18, 2016
3. There is a incest fetish: is it possible to have sex with my own children or children i fathered with some slave? Do children stay when they are born?
5. Enslavement - is there a difference between enslavement with collars i bought from slave store and enslavement with my enchanted "trinkets"?
1. Yes, you can sell at the shop in the slave market.
2. Broodmother increases the number of children being born, the other just adds the pregnancy fetish and increases fertility.
3. Yes, you can. The children being born are instantly classified as adults and they usually roam free in the world.
4. If you get the demon/succubus TF, then you can grow one at will. Not sure if there's another way. Maybe through potions? but I don't know. You can always cheat through the 'buggy' menu and add it.
5. No difference as far as I'm aware.

Reactions: Bard

Bard

May 1, 2017
2. Broodmother increases the number of children being born, the other just adds the pregnancy fetish and increases fertility.
3. Yes, you can. The children being born are instantly classified as adults and they usually roam free in the world.
4. If you get the demon/succubus TF, then you can grow one at will. Not sure if there's another way. Maybe through potions? but I don't know. You can always cheat through the 'buggy' menu and add it.
thanx, that really helped.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
What's the "buggy" menu ? never heard of it.

Reficul

Jul 4, 2017
For number 4. (Last tested on build 2-6-5)
The legit way I did everything was to further enchant any respective transformative potion (ex. Innoxia's Gift for demon parts/ Angel tears for human parts). You can customize these enchantments by an incredible amount, which might be a bit overwhelming at first, but just spend a few minutes reading all the options and descriptions available.
You can add effects to add a penis, breasts or even more arms all through the different enchantment options.
This enchanted potion seems to have [almost] guaranteed effects and you can add dozens of enchantments on a single potion at once. It's also rather cheap and definitely worth the arcane points put into it.

Bard

May 1, 2017
For number 4. (Last tested on build 2-6-5)
The legit way I did everything was to further enchant any respective transformative potion (ex. Innoxia's Gift for demon parts/ Angel tears for human parts). You can customize these enchantments by an incredible amount, which might be a bit overwhelming at first, but just spend a few minutes reading all the options and descriptions available.
You can add effects to add a penis, breasts or even more arms all through the different enchantment options.
This enchanted potion seems to have [almost] guaranteed effects and you can add dozens of enchantments on a single potion at once. It's also rather cheap and definitely worth the arcane points put into it.
thanx, ... also i looked into "buggy" cheating screen (dont using it - just to see whats inside) - i noticed that i can change parts to angelic - is it possible to transform it normally or only through cheating? Angel tears only transform to human parts :(
Also - is it possible to enslave Lilaya? Or change her name?

Volke

Aug 14, 2017
thanx, ... also i looked into "buggy" cheating screen (dont using it - just to see whats inside) - i noticed that i can change parts to angelic - is it possible to transform it normally or only through cheating? Angel tears only transform to human parts :(
Also - is it possible to enslave Lilaya? Or change her name?
Angelic transformations are not yet possible through normal gameplay, but will be eventually.

Can't enslave Lilaya, or change her name. I'm not aware of any plans for it to be possible in the future, but could be.
You may be able to change her name through editing the save file, but I wouldn't recommend it. Changing the name of an important npc in such a way may adversely affect the game.

Bard

May 1, 2017
Is there any difference between enslaving scarlett or letting her go free? I dont even like her - she is "lesser" harpy and I am only enslaving greater kind.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes