mizunooni

Feb 3, 2018
Any news on foot fetishes? I know it was on the list of fetishes to be added but I was just wondering if there was a time for it to be added in yet.

Rizir

Feb 14, 2017
Any news on foot fetishes? I know it was on the list of fetishes to be added but I was just wondering if there was a time for it to be added in yet.
There are a few scenes with a NPC called Amber at demon home that has that kind of thing.

You're gonna have to follow the main quest until you are sent to the demon home in search of Arthur, there's the possibility of a few scenes if you knock at the door and apologize or submit to Amber, who is the one who greets you at the door and a few other scenes after you "rescue" Arthur from the home and submit to her on the couch.

The foot stuff is entangled with other things, you won't only get stuff with feet but it's the only thing I remember that has that sort of thing, since it isn't exactly my cup of tea I also didn't go out of my way to search for that.

Reactions: mizunooni

Witar

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
This game rocks. Complexity is just awesome. Keep it up Innoxia :happyblush

Chaotics19

Aug 13, 2017
Lumi's currently a work-in-progress, so she can only be spawned onto alleyway tiles from the debug menu.

Reactions: Torax

Witar

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
You can pretty much edit save files too. In notepad++ for example. Saves are good-structured and easy to understand.

Witar

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Ye, it tends to get a little laggy after some time ingame. Try quicksaving (F5).

Witar

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Went to innoxia's blog, seems like robot girls are planned too XD

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes