Bootyman

Apr 7, 2018
Where can I find/get pingas?
You can enchant various consumables and you can add effects such as growing dicks or changing size or transforming body parts. I can't remember the names of the consumables but if you go to the food place in the shopping center then you can figure them out.

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
There is a patreon/github release(can be a bit buggy) every 2 weeks and a public release week after the patreon release. So there is an release nearly every week. For 2 of those are for patreon.
The github gets updated on a weekly basis and is available for non patreons if they're willing to compile the game themselves.

Patreons basically just pay for the convenience of having the game precompiled for them on a bi weekly basis

spectral

Jul 1, 2017
Are there ways to make a slave or a defeated opponent grow a vagina? I know you can make them grow a penis and or balls through potions and enchantments, but so far I've had no luck getting a vagina to appear, despite throwing every vagina boost enchantment I can think of at them.

Bootyman

Apr 7, 2018
Are there ways to make a slave or a defeated opponent grow a vagina? I know you can make them grow a penis and or balls through potions and enchantments, but so far I've had no luck getting a vagina to appear, despite throwing every vagina boost enchantment I can think of at them.
It's a similar thing to growing a dick. Just when you select the vagina selection, don't add any extra effects and you'll grow a vag of the related race.

spectral

Jul 1, 2017
It's a similar thing to growing a dick. Just when you select the vagina selection, don't add any extra effects and you'll grow a vag of the related race.
I don't mean for my character, I mean for forcing other characters that I've knocked out and am messing with their inventory to grow one. If I go to the vagina selection there, the default is clitoris size.

Also: how do I make potions? I've got a bunch of ingredients, but no idea where to start.

Chaotics19

Aug 13, 2017
I don't mean for my character, I mean for forcing other characters that I've knocked out and am messing with their inventory to grow one. If I go to the vagina selection there, the default is clitoris size.

Also: how do I make potions? I've got a bunch of ingredients, but no idea where to start.
You don't enchant clothing when you want to grow a vagina. You're supposed to create a potion to do any drastic transformations, and when forcing random NPCs you simply pick the potion you created and shove it down their mouth. Enchanted clothing are cheaper for size changes, but they can't transform body parts out of nowhere.

As to the making potions question, simply pick a potion or food item in your inventory, and then select 'enchant'. This brings you to the potion creation menu, with options based on the original potion. If you want to make people grow vaginas, then win, disrobe to see what genitals they have (pending on the gender options they could be cuntboys), and then find the racial food associated with them (ex: kitty's reward for cat-people), and then enchant that to have the racial vaginal transformation. If they don't have a vagina, they'll then grow one of the race that you enchanted the potion with.

Reactions: Muertos69

spectral

Jul 1, 2017
Oh awesome, thanks! I didn't know you could "enchant" potions and was searching for some kind of brewing table!

Chaotics19

Aug 13, 2017
couldnt find any in the store
Ralph's store seems to rotate its stock on a daily rotation basis, so certain goods are available and then not on a day-to-day basis, so a much more reliable way to find racial items is grinding against NPCs of the race in question.

Alicja Erberg

Jun 28, 2017
New version 0.2.5 is up:

v0.2.5 Download Links
This is still an alpha, and contains bugs and half-finished content!

There was a bug related to starting sex with slaves in the initial download. I fixed it and updated the links at ~05:15 UTC.

Pre-zipped:

Full folder:

.exe (For Windows if you haven't installed/updated java.):

Pre-zipped:

Full folder:

32-bit .exe (For 32-bit Windows if you haven't installed/updated java.):

Pre-zipped:

Full folder:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jphil

Jan 5, 2018
anyone else getting Fatal errors when loading a save? I keep getting "[Fatal Error] AutoSave_Alexis.xml:25736:16: XML document structures must start and end within the same entity."

vhawkes

Feb 6, 2018
I have to say that I did not expect to have my fetish for dominatrix maids teased like this.

Love the amount of freedom you actually have with transformations and interactions... Though I have to wonder if we will ever be able to transform essential NPCs the same as random ones. Would be pretty cool.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes