herbfiend

Jul 12, 2017
The perks tree has changed since then and fetish system has been altered since then along with story progress has been added. More areas to explore outside just the city more variations of creatures along with the whole slave management system was added. So yeah a few things have changed been added since then. I can't say positively how much more story has been added and list every single change in that time but if you enjoyed it before/thought it had potential then it might be worth your time to play through it again now.

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
You can always check the change log on her blog, if you're interested in reading the details

Kripper10

Jan 7, 2018
Thanks for all the replies guys, and looking forward to seeing future updates. So far from what I've played, it's a game I'd throw money at... and will once I get paid XD.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Having sex in Angel's Kiss with a dog girl named Cassandra. And I get this message on the screen:

"The horse-boy collapses down onto his bed, panting heavily, Ah... Savage... that was amazing!

You smile down at the exhausted horse-boy, before turning away and gathering your things. As you head towards the door to make your exit, the horse-boy calls out after you, Please come back again! "

Talk about trappy... That bitch tricked me into believing she was female and a dog (or maybe there is a bug)
v 0.2.2.1 *Tara the cat girl also turned into a horse boy

Last edited:

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
Having sex in Angel's Kiss with a dog girl named Cassandra. And I get this message on the screen:

"The horse-boy collapses down onto his bed, panting heavily, Ah... Savage... that was amazing!

You smile down at the exhausted horse-boy, before turning away and gathering your things. As you head towards the door to make your exit, the horse-boy calls out after you, Please come back again! "

Talk about trappy... That bitch tricked me into believing she was female and a dog (or maybe there is a bug)
v 0.2.2.1 *Tara the cat girl also turned into a horse boy
LOL. It's a bug, been reported by a few people on the blog in the comments section.

Reactions: caju

Zohan4201

Jun 25, 2017
I think the option for the player to be prostitutes has been added. How do i do that? i got the licence but i don't know what to do after.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Unpopular opinion time! Playing this game for several weeks, this game honestly feels like the adult game we've been lacking for ages. Yeah there are others, but other than maybe FC, I either lose interest, or just think the writing and/or characters are kinda crap. Now while LT hasn't quite gotten off the ground yet, there is 3 reasons why I like this game.

1. It's like CoC, but not shit (yeah I went there).
2. Innoxia actually seems to care, and works herself to death to satisfy a deadline she puts on herself.
3. She also has the foresight to add...FETISH TOGGLES! What a novel concept.

Almost everything beyond the story related NPCs (or important ones) can be altered to suit your needs, whether that means you want to only fuck women, you want all men, furries, or no furries. Everything right down to how often a certain species pops up can be modified. Hell, you can even meet the game half way. Don't like furries but think humans are too boring? Set it to low, and all you get is monster girls.

More devs need to do this. It's fucking simple but it does so much.

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
how do i increase my inventory
After clicking your backpack, the inventory screen opens, to the left of your items, there's a column with the backpack symbols and roman numerals, click them to view the extra space. If they are greyed out, you don't have items to fill that space. Same/like items stack, so in order to fill the space you need different items in each slot.

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
After clicking your backpack, the inventory screen opens, to the left of your items, there's a column with the backpack symbols and roman numerals, click them to view the extra space. If they are greyed out, you don't have items to fill that space. Same/like items stack, so in order to fill the space you need different items in each slot.
thanks

Reactions: jimdandy

Kripper10

Jan 7, 2018
Unpopular opinion time! Playing this game for several weeks, this game honestly feels like the adult game we've been lacking for ages. Yeah there are others, but other than maybe FC, I either lose interest, or just think the writing and/or characters are kinda crap. Now while LT hasn't quite gotten off the ground yet, there is 3 reasons why I like this game.

1. It's like CoC, but not shit (yeah I went there).
2. Innoxia actually seems to care, and works herself to death to satisfy a deadline she puts on herself.
3. She also has the foresight to add...FETISH TOGGLES! What a novel concept.

Almost everything beyond the story related NPCs (or important ones) can be altered to suit your needs, whether that means you want to only fuck women, you want all men, furries, or no furries. Everything right down to how often a certain species pops up can be modified. Hell, you can even meet the game half way. Don't like furries but think humans are too boring? Set it to low, and all you get is monster girls.

More devs need to do this. It's fucking simple but it does so much.
I agree, I think there should be more games like this as well, as I found myself getting bored with others or... well... disinterested due to the lack of content and or fetishes. This one gives you ALL of it, and I mean ALL of it. Plus, they're even willing to make the MC go down the route of an NPC (slave, sub, etc) which I like. I like having the option to determine whether or not my characters will become a sadistic Dom, or a masochistic sub. Really spices up the gameplay and replayability. I mean... I still like TITS but... I find it can be limiting and or repetitive at times to really make it fun for longer than one playthrough (with the current build).

eumeme

Jun 22, 2017
This is the best thing since Night Games and it improves so much on what Night Games was. I applaud the developer, i hope we can see this thing in its final form someday.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Inno is also looking into ideas suggested by people. Keep in mind she is keeping quality control, so really outrageous things that don't even work with her lore will never actually be added to the game, so there's no worry of "pocket dimension plots" as I call them. NPCs may have side stories, but they're being monitored so they don't run off with the story for no reason.

Submission is still being worked on, and the continuation for Submission's part of the plot will begin in due time.

Reactions: jimdandy

coduss

Jan 17, 2018
so, how do i turn futa in this, just wondering. looked at the wiki, all it mentions is racial transformations

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Grab a race potion of any kind and enchant it with a pingas. You'll grow one of what ever race the potion was made from.

reallybadman

Jul 14, 2017
Update v0.2.3.1 on the dev's site with info about v0.2.4 version incoming.

OP needs update if @ or other mod/uploader could take care of that.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes