Arkus86

Jun 3, 2018
That started ages ago.
Hard to belive anyone is still backing this game when the dev is mega-lazy and cutting out some of the best features (like companions).
A real shame, as this had potential.
I mean, the companions were a feature with great potential, but if I remember what people said about it... it was also a ticking timebomb in terms of coding?

Reactions: Vodka6329

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Back in the early days, I had so much hope for this.

But any feature that would actually add something to the gameplay was abandon in favor or pointless window-dressing.

I remember suggesting an option to mark NPCs for offspring tracking.
Or fluid-filled dildos/strap-ons that you could fill with any cum. And/or a spell that could temporarily change your to someone elses.
And the very big NO of allowing special NPC to take at least some transformatives.
And so on and so on.
I've seen too many good ideas shut down and no real meaningful progress made.

DeltaDuster

Oct 5, 2018
That means Yandev has an excuse for delays, as he's fighting his shitty code.
In other words, it makes Inno look even worse.
I mean.. have you looked at LT's code? It's on the Github. Makes the spaghetti that comes out of AAA devs with full teams of people working overtime look tolerable in comparison, ignoring the snail's pace.

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
I mean, the companions were a feature with great potential, but if I remember what people said about it... it was also a ticking timebomb in terms of coding?
Major reworks were needed for a number of systems.

NPCs didn't do very well in mixed control scenarios for sex and companions made it worse, after the sex rework NPCs were a bit better in terms of trying for more varied acts but companions were even worse often choosing to quit or do nothing.

Combat encounters were really only balanced for solo player, bringing a companion often resulted in just getting a free turn while companion acted as a meat shield, after the rework companions were worse again being either a second god tier combatent or completely ineffective.

SordidDreams

Jul 27, 2019
Combat encounters were really only balanced for solo player, bringing a companion often resulted in just getting a free turn while companion acted as a meat shield, after the rework companions were worse again being either a second god tier combatent or completely ineffective.
I mean... all of that is true, but disabling companions didn't solve any of that, since you can just use elementals, who break the combat system in exactly the same ways.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Major reworks were needed for a number of systems.

NPCs didn't do very well in mixed control scenarios for sex and companions made it worse, after the sex rework NPCs were a bit better in terms of trying for more varied acts but companions were even worse often choosing to quit or do nothing.

Well, that's because special NPC's had to be "super special". There is no reason why character X would work , but character Y would not if they use the same underlying system. They are effectively interchangable.
Companions were problematic for different reasons - IF you wanted to include them in every special scenario, you had to account for them. However that was never necessary. They don't have to take part in every scenario.

Also, balancing around them I guess, but that's isn't a real reason, it's an excuse. Of course companions effectivenes will depend on the level and build - like in EVERY RPG EVER MADE. LT isn't special in that regard. Again, other games find ways to deal with it. And who said balance had to be perfect anyway? Good enough is good enough.

And why wouldn't you have a companion? Going alone is just DUMB. Brinign your favorite slave, lover or daughterfu along sounds great.

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
Also, fair enough to the people who say Inno isn't as bad as that crazy mother fucker who can't take even a ouch of constructive criticism. I don't even know how someone like him even exists.

yung gooner

Formerly 'yiff'
Oct 6, 2017
I've seen too many good ideas shut down and no real meaningful progress made.
The glacial pace wouldn't even be that bad if it wasn't for the insane amount of scope creep this game is suffering from. I don't know why Inno is wasting her (apparently quite scarce) time on sleep sex and enchanted sex dolls when the combat sucks, the perk tree taps out at around level 30, slavery & transformations are barely placeholders and Elis is 1/3 finished at best.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
The glacial pace wouldn't even be that bad if it wasn't for the insane amount of scope creep this game is suffering from. I don't know why Inno is wasting her (apparently quite scarce) time on sleep sex and enchanted sex dolls when the combat sucks, the perk tree taps out at around level 30, slavery & transformations are barely placeholders and Elis is 1/3 finished at best.
Maybe it's easier than trying to figure out how to improve combat, or expand the perk tree.
Either that or it's because paying customers asked for the sex doll stuff. There aren't really many other species left that even the most hardcore furries ever considered fucking.

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
Maybe it's easier than trying to figure out how to improve combat, or expand the perk tree.
Either that or it's because paying customers asked for the sex doll stuff. There aren't really many other species left that even the most hardcore furries ever considered fucking.
At least there's no bedbugs. Those fuckers don't have vaginas so males just stab females (and dsometimes other males) anywhere in the torso with their spiky dicks, pumping semen through the wound and directly into the bloodstream. Now imagine a humanoid that does this.

sojocal

Jun 2, 2020
That means Yandev has an excuse for delays, as he's fighting his shitty code.
In other words, it makes Inno look even worse.
I'm not sure how this argument is suppose to work?

>Write terrible code
>Say you're going to release at X date
>Get delayed by your terrible code
>Finally release 10x longer than expected.

Also while Inno's code is better than Yandev, it is still quite bad.
The only way this excuse works, is if the "shitty code" is written by someone else.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 119 Votes