Chuck Tingle

Jun 1, 2022
man I havent chcked up on this game in ages and I see the version number is 0.4.9.9. and that is the most in character thing imaginable for this game.

Lucinferi

Dec 3, 2020
Monday 24 June 2024

I didn't manage to get as much done this week as I should have, and so it's going to be a little bit longer before I have the next update ready. I'm sorry that this is turning into quite a delayed release (again...) but I'll do my very best to get it finished as soon as I can. Thanks for being so patient, and I'll really do my best to get it released asap!

what else is new here?

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
Monday 24 June 2024

I didn't manage to get as much done this week as I should have, and so it's going to be a little bit longer before I have the next update ready. I'm sorry that this is turning into quite a delayed release (again...) but I'll do my very best to get it finished as soon as I can. Thanks for being so patient, and I'll really do my best to get it released asap!

what else is new here?
Not much of a surprise; after all, the Elden Ring DLC is out. Now the question is: what boss do we think is walling her?

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
Monday 24 June 2024

what else is new here?
Someone put a bullet in this woman already.
Crisis, Inno is as bad as the fucker who makes Yandere Simulator LOL
...........Actually, now that I think of it, aren't both games similar in age? 0_o

Oct 12, 2023
...........Actually, now that I think of it, aren't both games similar in age? 0_o
Kinda, Yandere Simulator started on 2014, Lilith's Throne started on 2016.

Yandere Simulator got it's second rival out this year for progress comparision.

At least so far Inno wasn't outed as a pedo ig.

sojocal

Jun 2, 2020
Someone put a bullet in this woman already.
She's not as bad as Yandev.
I've looked at both source codes and Yansim is miles worse.
Even in delaying i think Inno is somehow better.

Reactions: Sant3224

KaiSakurai

Mar 26, 2020
She's not as bad as Yandev.
I've looked at both source codes and Yansim is miles worse.
Even in delaying i think Inno is somehow better.
Yandere Simulator has had a LOT of drama and other issues. So i dont think the comparison is that accurate?
I dont think LT has had as much drama. Also yandev afaik doesnt rake in as much dough as inno does. She earning enough to work on it full time but simply doesnt. I dont think YanSim gets that much support.

KaiSakurai

Mar 26, 2020
Monday 24 June 2024

what else is new here?
"Thanks for being so patient"
i think the only patient ones left are the fools that still pay inno like 6k via subscribestar...
everyone else is just running their mouths bout inno and the lack of progress.

Jwguy0

Dec 13, 2018
To be honest, I saw the writing on the wall for LT when the only progress for years was making more and more weird furry variations rather than actual game progress.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
To be honest, I saw the writing on the wall for LT when the only progress for years was making more and more weird furry variations rather than actual game progress.
That started ages ago.
Hard to belive anyone is still backing this game when the dev is mega-lazy and cutting out some of the best features (like companions).
A real shame, as this had potential.

Infinatious

Aug 10, 2017
Monday 24 June 2024

what else is new here?
Man this shit used to be funny, but that was a long time ago. Now it's just sad

Oct 12, 2023
That means Yandev has an excuse for delays, as he's fighting his shitty code.
kek.

No he is just lazy, last poll was literally him asking what things he should do instead of coding his damned game (he then got pissed when most people voted on things that meant working on the game), he literally kicked out a person who was helping to make his coding more manageable, it's just dogshit awful and he keeps spending most of his time doing anything else but coding the game, 2 rivals out of 10.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes