anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
New blog post:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Basically it's going to be the real 0.4.0, assuming that Inno keeps all of her promises. The promised delivery date is "a little past the end of June", so we can expect it sometime between June 1st and the heat death of the universe. In addition, the kitsune youko found in Meraxis's fort won a backer poll, so she's getting some artwork in the next release. As I'm sure you're all aware, her name is Takahashi, and while such a beloved character should have artwork already, it's better late than never.
There's a youko in Meraxis' fort?!?!? How did I not know this?

JK.

It's about time that we got the next step in the main plot line. Considering how long we've been stuck at the end of the prologue. As to the artwork for whatever-her-name-is, file it under WGAF at this time.

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
But another question how do you get a "normal-demon" NPC-house-guest to like you enough to have sex with you ?
Affection 100 is not enough and the descriptions says "Ellanix loves you" but when point at sex "does not like you enough to have sex with you".
That message is not because of their opinion, but because they are not sexually attracted to how masculine/feminine your character is. You'll have to use the hypno-watch to change their orientation to be attracted to you (or change your femininity value to something more in-line with their tastes).

Dr.Feelgood

Sep 21, 2018
New blog post:

Basically it's going to be the real 0.4.0, assuming that Inno keeps all of her promises. The promised delivery date is "a little past the end of June", so we can expect it sometime between June 1st and the heat death of the universe. In addition, the kitsune youko found in Meraxis's fort won a backer poll, so she's getting some artwork in the next release. As I'm sure you're all aware, her name is Takahashi, and while such a beloved character should have artwork already, it's better late than never.
Question of the month: how many pieces will 4.1 arrive in? 4.0 took 5 separate updates to deliver the originally promised content. I want to be optimistic and say that everything will be dropped with minimal placeholders... but given the most recent progress I somehow doubt that.

Still, whatever form 4.1 arrives in will be leagues better than the mess that was 3.10 through 3.20.

Reactions: Harem Route

Logboss

Jun 27, 2017
The offspring map seems not to work, I bought it, but can't see it under maps on my phone and the map itself is just a description.
Also no indication on the normal maps, so have to use the sex stat.
Not really that important but still a bug.

But another question how do you get a "normal-demon" NPC-house-guest to like you enough to have sex with you ?
Affection 100 is not enough and the descriptions says "Ellanix loves you" but when point at sex "does not like you enough to have sex with you".
Go to an encounter spot, open the key items tab from your backpack, and then click "consult" once you've selected the map. It says how to do it when you hover over the consult button too.

You can see what masculine/feminine preferences people have by checking the traits with the gender symbols on them. The only way you can fuck her is to either change your femininity to match what she likes, use the hypno-glasses that you get from Arthur's sidequest to change her sexuality, or enslave her and then do whatever you want

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
New blog post:

Hey now, you're starting to sound like me.

And yeah, don't get me wrong, I always love me some totally-not-kitsune art. But also, like, does that character have *any* content worth a damn? I thought we'd get some someday, but that's probably years away at this point. Why add art now. lol

The offspring map seems not to work, I bought it, but can't see it under maps on my phone and the map itself is just a description.
Also no indication on the normal maps, so have to use the sex stat.
Not really that important but still a bug.

The offspring map is dumb.

You're looking at it in the MAPS section, which would make perfect sense, except that's not how this game was designed.

Instead, look in the special items page of the inventory. It's the bottom icon bellow your normal pages. If you're on a hostile tile you can search the map and choose which child you want to find.

As for your demon, try the hypno-watch. Most likely they're just not into your characters current perceived gender. If they're related to you, they might also be missing the incest fetish.

Question of the month: how many pieces will 4.1 arrive in? 4.0 took 5 separate updates to deliver the originally promised content. I want to be optimistic and say that everything will be dropped with minimal placeholders... but given the most recent progress I somehow doubt that.

Still, whatever form 4.1 arrives in will be leagues better than the mess that was 3.10 through 3.20.
I mean, with 4.0 we basically threw out the requirement that versions actually include the content promised. I wouldn't be surprised if Inno stops doing the sub version and just starts doing 4.x for every hotfix just to make it look like progress is being made.

But just to get in the pool, I'm going to say seven.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
We know that's definitely happened in the past. She definitely watches this thread, because she's edited blog posts to address comments that are only being made here.

Not that files updated means anything. That could just mean that the include lists were updated.
Who knows… but it had to have gotten her attention especially since I compared it to other games. I mean, the previous updates were the size of Absolute Power Corruption. APC has art done in MS Paint….. and is in RPG Maker for cryin out loud…

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
So the gender pref settings mean fuck all now.

Screenshot (656).png
This isn't even a one-off thing. They're spawning all over the place. Anyone else having this problem?

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021

This isn't even a one-off thing. They're spawning all over the place. Anyone else having this problem?
Probably due to reworking hostile tile encounters. Too lazy to go look, but the new system is probably jank due to being rushed and not planned out properly.

Gregor34674

Aug 7, 2017

View attachment 1261389
Another user and I have already talked about it. You are not the only one. There seem to be a problem with males spawning with high feminity (so they are not males anymore). You can even got to the club and ask to meet a male and will alwys end up with female/andro. Apparently it was already reported to the devs. But a hotfix would be nice...

DarthSion98

May 31, 2020
Another user and I have already talked about it. You are not the only one. There seem to be a problem with males spawning with high feminity (so they are not males anymore). You can even got to the club and ask to meet a male and will alwys end up with female/andro. Apparently it was already reported to the devs. But a hotfix would be nice...
It'll be fixed by this time next year, based on the current rate of progress.

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
EDIT - Also, question for the thread: do any of you know if there's a way to increase the maximum level? I wanna be a Goku.

Isn't that kinda pointless since stats are capped. You would have to go through a lott of files to uncapp them, and then you would have to deal with all the errors.

So just cheat untill you have 1000 hp 1000 aura, max out all stats and add xp till you are level 50 (type buggy in game) make sure you have no enchant limit on your character, then enchant items till you are maxed in out. Also keep damage resistances around 450 , don't go to 500 loopy things start happening.

Reactions: Keldin

PussyPassAnon

Dec 18, 2018
I keep coming up with more ideas for my dang mod and it extends the release lol.

I've delved into item generation and I'm just having a lot of fun with it.

Oct 26, 2017
Isn't that kinda pointless since stats are capped. You would have to go through a lott of files to uncapp them, and then you would have to deal with all the errors.

So just cheat untill you have 1000 hp 1000 aura, max out all stats and add xp till you are level 50 (type buggy in game) make sure you have no enchant limit on your character, then enchant items till you are maxed in out. Also keep damage resistances around 450 , don't go to 500 loopy things start happening.
The level cap isn't retroactive, so you can just literally set any character's level to the desired level in the save. For stats that are not affected by level, it's as you said, just set them manually or if you don't mind being super corrupt, override the subspecies with Elder Lilin.

You can even set the level past 1 million and bypass the "experience sanity check" as well but you really shouldn't exceed 1000 (Lyssieth's default level). Since they aren't floats, things will go south and even a level 1000 Arcane Strike is more than enough.

This is also problematic on any difficulty that isn't Human if level is far too high as NPCs don't get capped at all, and you will end up calling the level up routine every single time (and spamming "gained zero levels").

Question time: Are there other unique slaves than Brax/Bree/Brandi, Scarlett and the generic ones on display without touching the code? If not, I'll just make everyone potentially enslavable in the code, compile, build and break the entire game. Yes, by unique, I mean any potential questline or shopkeeper NPC.

Generating custom ones and bloating up the savefile is a one way trip to hell with all rooms set to quadruple slave rooms.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Question time: Are there other unique slaves than Brax/Bree/Brandi, Scarlett and the generic ones on display without touching the code? If not, I'll just make everyone potentially enslavable in the code, compile, build and break the entire game. Yes, by unique, I mean any potential questline or shopkeeper NPC.

Generating custom ones and bloating up the savefile is a one way trip to hell with all rooms set to quadruple slave rooms.
If you let me enslave Lotti during her introduction, I'd appreciate it. That'd be the best "do you know who I am" response after all her nonsense.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes