DSGMods

Jan 26, 2018
On the topic of mods, DSG probably knows this but the Wes questline (for people who don't know how to trigger it, "wait" for five days after the Angry Harpies quest - or just change the XML saved long timer to -7200 minutes or a 7200-minute difference if you want to nitpick - then randomly walk around the Dominion streets between 17:00 and 21:00) is pretty fucked up.
What's the issue here? It takes time for word to spread about your exploits between branches and he doesn't really know anything about you except your appearance. I feel like this stems largely from the proportion of RNG encounters versus fixed encounters currently in the game. This balance will shift, and I will shift it in my own contributions because they were not received well.

The things that DSG might want to look at (if he doesn't already know about it) - only the collars are an actual issue as this can technically cause a slave handling fuckup and both of them being each other's slaves, including if you, for some reason, already own them, effectively owning each other while being your unofficial slaves (as the slave parser doesn't check for the owner, the rightful owner requires an additional check) so yes, either way, they're both their own masters and slaves at the same time:
- They both have sealed slave collars even though only one of them is supposed to get enslaved by the other (this can break things really hard, as they're literally masters and slaves of each other at the same time)
I have not seen sealed collars being worn by both nor recieved reports detailing such, please clarify.

- Minor conditional branch fuckups in the XML causing them to be treated as strings instead of being interpreted for the betrayal route (this is just cosmetic bullshit as the interpreted stuff isn't all that important)
I'm afraid I do not have all XML branch conditions memorized, please highlight where this is occurring.

- They lose almost all of their clothes after the quest, but more importantly the "ribbons" and "nameplates" you can technically use to impersonate them when meeting enforcers (which, in normal play, completely removes any opportunity to do it)
Would you prefer I hide those options in the sticker menu? I added those to uniform checks for completeness and to handle cheaters. It makes no sense for the player to get their hands on either uniform at this time.

- More cosmetic bullshit as Innoxia doesn't give a "canonical" fuck about Superintendents (or Chief Superintendents for that matter): Wes casually states he's been promoted to Superintendent but even while he still has his jacket, the ribbon doesn't actually reflect this change.
Promotions do not entail more medals as those are earned by the individual, ergo the ribbon rack does not change. Wes wasn't even born when one of those was awarded to Elle. Or are you referring to rank tabs?

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2020
So the gender pref settings mean fuck all now.

This isn't even a one-off thing. They're spawning all over the place. Anyone else having this problem?
some are fixed gender or traps nothing to do about that, that is in the script.

just like Lilaya always will complain abou brithing imp, even when you are a full demon and she has given birth to half-sucubuses and 1/2 demons, she stills says imps.

but for the spanwing I have no problem with the settings.
Mind tough that it only will take effect on new spawns, any "old" ones for the game will still be in there.
So Do those settings before starting a new game.

• Angry
Reactions: Agent Abide

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
some are fixed gender or traps nothing to do about that, that is in the script.

just like Lilaya always will complain abou brithing imp, even when you are a full demon and she has given birth to half-sucubuses and 1/2 demons, she stills says imps.

but for the spanwing I have no problem with the settings.
Mind tough that it only will take effect on new spawns, any "old" ones for the game will still be in there.
1. You should know from the image that I provided that I'm not talking about those encounters.
2. That's an entirely separate thing.
3. Bully for you. Also, I know that.
So Do those settings before starting a new game.
I did.

Last edited:

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
Wasn't exactly worth the druglike burnout though but oh well, I'm not doing this shit again... Sarkath must be laughing hard lol.
Laughing on the outside, crying on the inside. :p

It's probably a good thing that the last time I did any sort of serious work on LT's code I had more than enough going on at my day job that it kept me from getting too obsessed.

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
Wait....where exactly is this "create your slave" sir ? I cant find it anywhere
They're talking about starting a new game solely as a source for exported characters. Thusly:

1. Start new game.
2. Use the "buggy" menu to alter your MC into whatever you want.
3. Export the MC, saving the game as "CreateSlave" (or whatever).
4. Open your main game, go to the Slave Market, and import the character to the auction blocks.
5. Buy slave.
6. ??????????
7. Profit.

lol_im_an_alt

Apr 9, 2019
You'll definitely graduate before this ends.

I keep myself entertained by creating mods. I'm having quite a lot of fun with it.
Just out of curiosity, how do you go about starting to mod this? I was wanting to try applying the fluid system to saliva but wasn't really sure where to start.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
new to the game, how do I transform and stuff? consensually and controllably that is

SordidDreams

Jul 27, 2019
new to the game, how do I transform and stuff? consensually and controllably that is
You can enchant food items to create transformation items, available effects depend on what type of food item you're enchanting. You can buy food items from vendors or find them as combat loot.

Reactions: ViviX12

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Enchant the corresponding food item for the race you want to transform into, eg. Canine Crunch for dog-morph. You can buy them from Ralph in the shopping area, or get them from defeated enemies.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
You can enchant food items to create transformation items, available effects depend on what type of food item you're enchanting. You can buy food items from vendors or find them as combat loot.
aight thanks, I noticed foodstuffs had associated races but never thought about going in enchanting menu there
can food enchants give a cock (started as female)? or do I need to get that somehwere else

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
aight thanks, I noticed foodstuffs had associated races but never thought about going in enchanting menu there
can food enchants give a cock (started as female)? or do I need to get that somehwere else
Yes, food items can be enchanted to add or remove both cocks and vaginas.

PussyPassAnon

Dec 18, 2018
Just out of curiosity, how do you go about starting to mod this? I was wanting to try applying the fluid system to saliva but wasn't really sure where to start.
That's something you'd have to build from the ground up, while using the original code's functions for other similar systems as references. Personally, I'd just duplicate the core functions related to the system of breast milk/fluid stored in the body via creampies and then refer to the system regarding "orifices" when dealing with the mouth.

I'm not entirely sure what you're specifically wanting to do, so I'll assume you're trying to implement something akin to breast milk where the character stored and regenerates quantifiable amounts of saliva. In that case, yes, you'd have to essentially learn how Innoxia has setup the system and figure out which files are the core components of the functionality. I'd look at "character/FluidStored.java," "character/body/[FluidInterface.java, FluidMilk.java, and AbstractFluidtype.java]," all the files with "Fluid" in the name in "character/body/valueEnums," and make liberal use of the functions in "character/GameCharacter.java."

Last edited:
Reactions: lol_im_an_alt

HalAnon

Dec 31, 2020
Returning Scarlett is part of Helena's quest, just keep helping her remodel her shop, it'll come up.
I'm at that part but I don't know how to actually return Scarlett... I currently have her in slaver's alley, do I have to free her to return her to Helena?

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
I'm at that part but I don't know how to actually return Scarlett... I currently have her in slaver's alley, do I have to free her to return her to Helena?
You're probably going to have to transfer her to Lilaya's so you can talk to her.

Ideally, you would have used the time she was your slave to max out her Affection (and get her to pay off her own cost). Otherwise, you probably should have just freed her to begin with. It's no big deal; you'll still have opportunities to increase her Affection later anyway.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
should I be worried about the "(Error in conditional parsing!)" thing? I seem to get it a lot

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes