anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
should I be worried about the "(Error in conditional parsing!)" thing? I seem to get it a lot
Not sure. The only time I've run into it so far was after siding with Elle with my Dragon-boy. It didn't seem to affect the game at all just made reading some of the dialog a bit more difficult.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
should I be worried about the "(Error in conditional parsing!)" thing? I seem to get it a lot
No, it just means that Inno made a mistake somewhere when writing the dialogue. I can't give you a precise explanation because I'm a caveman, but it's nothing to worry about. You'll just miss out on a little bit of text.

Last edited:

lol_im_an_alt

Apr 9, 2019
That's something you'd have to build from the ground up, while using the original code's functions for other similar systems as references. Personally, I'd just duplicate the core functions related to the system of breast milk/fluid stored in the body via creampies and then refer to the system regarding "orifices" when dealing with the mouth.

I'm not entirely sure what you're specifically wanting to do, so I'll assume you're trying to implement something akin to breast milk where the character stored and regenerates quantifiable amounts of saliva. In that case, yes, you'd have to essentially learn how Innoxia has setup the system and figure out which files are the core components of the functionality. I'd look at "character/FluidStored.java," "character/body/[FluidInterface.java, FluidMilk.java, and AbstractFluidtype.java]," all the files with "Fluid" in the name in "character/body/valueEnums," and make liberal use of the functions in "character/GameCharacter.java."
Thanks for the starting points to look at! That's pretty much what I was aiming to do, so I'll poke around when I get some spare time off work and see what I can come up with.

Reactions: BaloneyAmone

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
Well, one thing is for certain; I'm happy that Inno decided to stick with frequent progress reports. Her deadlines are what we expect but at least we know what is being worked on and that's a measure of comfort over nothing. Also, I feel like making her short term goals public means less chances of getting wild ideas out of nowhere. It's easy to get off-track when there's no one there to judge your progress, or at least when there's no real expectations because nobody knows about it.

If making deadlines is what keeps her "motivated", then I guess speaking about her progress may help her stay on course.

Last edited:

Oct 26, 2017
Throbzombie is correct. If you can leak some of the text where this happens, a trivial find-and-replace will fix this so someone might be able to help you.

For free, not for SSpence.

Jan 29, 2018
You'll definitely graduate before this ends.

I keep myself entertained by creating mods. I'm having quite a lot of fun with it.
What mods do you make or what nickname you use in the discord if you share them?
Regarding the slave everything mod, you know of a way to edit the character java's for those that cannot be edited via the xml (Sean for instance. And the Alver's Alley dialog which is tied to him.) Without having to build the damn java yourself after?

Oct 26, 2017
does leveling fetishes up do anything at all?
It does, just not for all of them. You don't even need the fetish at all for some of them to get experience gains, which is problematic if you're trying to keep your arousal and lust at low levels. Pay attention to the "basic ones" and you'll quickly get the idea (and since you aren't forced to grow a fetish, don't get any to check which ones do get experience without a fetish).

Inno's code being what it is (over half a million auto-completed and code-assisted raw lines of nonsense that attempt to check all the things and fail hard at it while leaving tons of todo and broken code behind), it's not worth the time, so NoStepOnSnek did the right thing. :)

Meraxis is a prime example of recent super broken things but she's far from the worst case... Just take a look at Lilaya's Lab if you want to facedesk since it's super old.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Meraxis is a prime example of recent super broken things but she's far from the worst case... Just take a look at Lilaya's Lab if you want to facedesk since it's super old.
Whaddaya mean? What's broken about them?

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Is there any other gangbang content aside from the imps?
Is there a setting to stop imps fucking each other instead of the player character?

PussyPassAnon

Dec 18, 2018
What mods do you make or what nickname you use in the discord if you share them?
I make all kinds of mods. I only have officially shared one of them and it's linked in my profile.

I've created items that instantly morph consumers into specific races, but I've only done harpy and cow-girl so far. Too many racial variants exist to continue what I was doing, so I'm looking into a more versatile all-in-one item mod.
I'm currently working on a mod at the moment, but I don't want to reveal much about it until it's developed a lot of depth (as opposed to something superficial).

Regarding the slave everything mod, you know of a way to edit the character java's for those that cannot be edited via the xml (Sean for instance. And the Alver's Alley dialog which is tied to him.) Without having to build the damn java yourself after?
I don't think that's possible. I think there's a way to mod in encounters for yourself, with custom dialogue so that you many create specific scenes for yourself. I haven't seen anything official, but I caught a glimpse of an encounters mod that someone made featuring Lilaya.

does leveling fetishes up do anything at all?
No, but Inno leaving that door so wide open has allowed it to become a means by which modders can build content. I'm personally making use of a lot of unfinished mechanics, to be honest. There's untapped potential in all of it.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Is there any other gangbang content aside from the imps?
Is there a setting to stop imps fucking each other instead of the player character?
1. Yes, if you have multiple sexable characters on the same square
2. No

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
is there a way to set up more than one dominant (while including player)?
wanted to set up two slaves to fuck eachother while I observe but game doesn't seem to let me

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
wanted to set up two slaves to fuck eachother while I observe but game doesn't seem to let me
The only way I know of to get the AI to work like that is when you allow two slaves to have sex, and you catch them in the house. It'll give you an observe option, which puts you as the observer and them in both the give/receive positions.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Start as a spit roast so one of the slaves is counted as dom, then you can use the advanced positioning to move yourself to spectating. You can further un-restrict the sub from the 'misc' tab if you want to make it more of an equal encounter.

Reactions: ViviX12
4.10 star(s) 119 Votes