EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
Been a while since I fooled with this. Downloaded 4.6.3 exe version, loaded an old save, and proceeded to Elis. Entered the Red Dragon tavern (for the first time) to find that the badger-morph is also named the same as my character ! That made the dialog rather confusing.

SmokinDrags

Jul 29, 2022
NPCs will now only equip condoms to themselves or their partners if they dislike the associated 'cum stud' or 'cum addict' fetishes. Previous behaviour was to equip if they disliked or were neutral to the fetishes, so this should reduce the amount of NPCs wanting to equip condoms.
Can confirm, is absolutely not fixed in the .jar version.

zatherak

May 20, 2017
I'm running a bunch of mods, so it's probably that, but on the off chance - is anyone else having the issue where loading a game wipes all the generated NPCs from the map, including children and slaves?
Yea I had something similar when I treid to run mods last version, I'd get something like 'partial save error, npc fail" in the log in the bottom right. Running no mods worked ok.

• Sad
Reactions: SunlessSpear

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Yea I had something similar when I treid to run mods last version, I'd get something like 'partial save error, npc fail" in the log in the bottom right. Running no mods worked ok.
The game's mod handling was added as an afterthought and it's not very well designed. It absolutely does not fail gracefully with stuff like that, which is why you'll frequently lose shit entirely.

Not much we can do about it though

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
One thing that would probably be quite helpful are pheromone bottles. For each species there is a bottle that increases the likelihood of them spawning. It's pretty annoying when some of the encounters take ages to find (it took me over 40 minutes to find the panda subspecies). Honestly wouldn't mind if it got implemented as a reward from a small sidequest involving one of the shops.
You can modify the spawn rate of each individual race. You can have only tigers spawn if you want. However the game tends to spawn in humans if you block too many. Check the options and content options. You can customize just about everything. New races may not spawn in the starting area and may only spawn once you reach the open map. Also, some races will only spawn as slaves that you can buy.
You can use the 'buggy' menu too. One of the buttons is 'Spawn Attacker'. If you're on a square where an attack can happen just use it to spawn whatever type of morph you want. Or you can go to the club and seek out a specific morph too. It takes a little longer this way but not as long as spawning random alley battles.

SunlessSpear

Aug 11, 2017
Yeah okay, it seems once you reach a certain threshold of mods it breaks the game's ability to save NPCs... for some reason. I thought it was just race mods at first, but when I tried a no-race-mod loadout it broke once I added more mods after an initial successful test run.

I've only done two tests so I might be very wrong, but I reckon it's the sheer number of mods, and not their contents, that causes the issue. Only a problem with the newest update (4.6.7), I had no issues with the previous one (beyond some older race mods just not working).

smirk

Jul 2, 2019
Managed to get the .jar version running on Linux with openjdk11 + openjfx11. Install both packages with your package manager or manually, then update JAVA_HOME and JAVAFX_HOME in the script with the folders you installed to (may vary by distro). Could also work on MacOS, not sure.

Remove the "gamemoderun" thingy if you're not using gamemode.

Bash:
#!/bin/bash
export JAR=lt0.4.6.7pr.jar
export JAVA_HOME=/usr/lib/jvm/java-11-openjdk
export JAVAFX_HOME=/usr/lib/jvm/java-11-openjfx
export JAVAFX_MODULES=javafx.base,javafx.controls,javafx.fxml,javafx.graphics,javafx.media,javafx.swing,javafx.web

gamemoderun ${JAVA_HOME}/bin/java --module-path ${JAVAFX_HOME}/lib --add-modules=${JAVAFX_MODULES} -jar ${JAR}

Reactions: Lawrance
Sep 16, 2018
Has anyone managed to get the latest build running in Windows/ would be kind enough to share? Tried the link a few pages back and it doesn't work, building it myself also didn't work.

animanyx

Jan 22, 2019
Udder invokes cow imagery for many people, it might be passible for equine-taurs but is immersion breaking for dog and cat and fox taurs.
udders look like deflated saggy balloons, boobs are almost entirely a human type exclusive thing. I wouldn't call cat, dog, or fox teats boobs.... by looks they resemble cow teats more...

Also crotch boob sounds more like someone has boobs for testicles .... or maybe that their testicles have nipples? Whatever it is... its probably cancer.

Last edited:

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
"Balanced the flame value calculations for enchanted items, clothing and weapons. (PR#1695 by Maxis010)"

Please PLEASE tell me this didn't make enchanting fluids for quick-cash a useless strategy same way they just destroyed the Milk Machine in previous "update."
The value of those potions did get nerfed, but not by that much. I could make a +2 cum storage potion and sell it for about 440 flames and on the latest version, I think it sells for about 340. It did get nerfed, but not as badly as the change to the slave milking.
Just wait though, I get the feeling that it will get nerfed at some point.
If you get 3 water spells, all fluid enchantments cost 0 esessences to craft. I can create a single potion with 100 +2 storage enhancements, SAVE THE RECIPE, then craft as many as I want with very little effort and earn about 3.5k flames per potion.
It's a bit of a click fest, but with a little effort, you can buy all of the cheap TF potions, load a recipe and create enough (100 +2 cum storage enchantment) potions to walk away from Ralph, about 600K flames (a day) richer.
I'm running a bunch of mods, so it's probably that, but on the off chance - is anyone else having the issue where loading a game wipes all the generated NPCs from the map, including children and slaves?
I have run into this same issue on the latest version of the game. I am pretty sure that my issue is the same as yours, I have spent too much time adding and removing mods that my saves are completely borked on the the current version. If I extract the game to a new folder and start a new character (with no mods), the game plays just fine.

Reactions: NODOGAN

sojocal

Jun 2, 2020
The value of those potions did get nerfed, but not by that much. I could make a +2 cum storage potion and sell it for about 440 flames and on the latest version, I think it sells for about 340. It did get nerfed, but not as badly as the change to the slave milking.
Just wait though, I get the feeling that it will get nerfed at some point.
If you get 3 water spells, all fluid enchantments cost 0 esessences to craft. I can create a single potion with 100 +2 storage enhancements, SAVE THE RECIPE, then craft as many as I want with very little effort and earn about 3.5k flames per potion.
It's a bit of a click fest, but with a little effort, you can buy all of the cheap TF potions, load a recipe and create enough (100 +2 cum storage enchantment) potions to walk away from Ralph, about 600K flames (a day) richer.

I think if she didn't want to rewrite entirely how this work, the only path forward might be just make it trigger an event.
You sell 50 potions, and you crash the market.As the market crashes your potions are worthless but also every demon that was enchanting potions suddenly wonder why their business is in the gutter.

Just a random mussing, not a suggestion.

Last edited:

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
I think if she didn't want to rewrite entirely how this work, the only path forward might be just make it trigger an event.
You sell 50 potions, and you crash the market.As the market crashes your potions are worthless but also every demon that was enchanting potions suddenly wonder why their business is in the gutter.

Just a random mussing, not a suggestion.
Inno can just limit the cash available to each vendor, instead of giving them endless cash reserves, they have a set amount for each day, something like 100 - 200 thousand flames. It could be that the vendors need time to resell the items they bought.
Inno could set a 1% reduction in value for each crafted potion that the player sells, with the reduction value decaying by 10-20% per day. It could simulate the vendors needing time to sell off the crap they are buying from the player.
Inno could set a limit on the number of crafted potions or enchanted gear that a player can sell per day. The reason being that the vendors can only handle reselling so much gear per day.
Inno could set a cap on the number of slaves that can be captured and sold each day, to reflect the time needed to sell off the current slaves you captured and sold.
Inno could put a cap on the amount of milk purchased by 'the market' before it gained you zero flames. Inno could have set a reducing value on milk/cum prices based on how much you are producing each day.

There are things Inno could do to alter the flow of cash into a player's game, without smashing the selling price of things into the ground. Any of them would suck, but it still wouldn't be as bad as just hammering the resell prices into the dirt.

Last edited:

chichong

May 7, 2020
... just a question, guys. Seriously, you need money to buy... what? Is there something in the game (besides the SPA) that's so damn expensive you have to grind for money? Am I missing something here?

ebonheart2319

Jul 21, 2017
... just a question, guys. Seriously, you need money to buy... what? Is there something in the game (besides the SPA) that's so damn expensive you have to grind for money? Am I missing something here?
Your argument has merit.
Inno has failed miserably to add anything of high value or luxury to the game in the last 3 years.
The Player home is still missing, and with it the rest of the Spa-like modules.

Counterpoint.
What is the point of trying to balance the economy if there is no economy?

NotSomeone

Nov 29, 2017
Theres some people in the new city you need to pay around 100k and 50k to fuck or smth
And I guess that's it?

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes