CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Paid vacation weeks? I've had two of these in the last 2 years. I feel this is much more of a privilege than a reality. :unsure::coffee:
The resentment you see voiced here is a hole that Inno has dug themselves over time. Setting and missing release dates, constantly. Not updating because they didn't feel well, consistently. Not communicating or updating anything due to personal issues, regularly.
None of these are new things, it has been a fairly consistent state for several years now. While I do think that people still enjoy this game (or they would have stopped posting here months ago), there is a lot of frustration at Inno's perceived work ethic, spastic attempts at working on the game, the amount of 3rd party contributions as compared to Inno's own contributions.

Inno released an update on Nov 27 and since then has made 3 whole posts in the last 5 weeks, two of them apologizing for not doing anything and 1 of them a poll about some artwork.
I took a look at your Patreon page and you have been communicating every few days with your supporters, compare that to what Inno has posted in the same time periods as you.

Here is a synopsis of what people are talking about. You can read all the messages on her Subscribe Star page for the full messages. Keep in mind that Inno is receiving about $7,500 (USD) per month while all of this is going on.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Did I mention that Inno is receiving about $7,500 per month while all of that was going on?

Inno has a habit of setting a target release date and then missing said release date, then stating they are almost there and it will be a few more days, then another message about it being just a few more days. It has been about as regular as clockwork for Inno to set a release date and then miss it for a few weeks due to not feeling well, or having personal issues, or still not feeling well.

Arkus86

Jun 3, 2018
The resentment you see voiced here is a hole that Inno has dug themselves over time. Setting and missing release dates, constantly. Not updating because they didn't feel well, consistently. Not communicating or updating anything due to personal issues, regularly.
None of these are new things, it has been a fairly consistent state for several years now. While I do think that people still enjoy this game (or they would have stopped posting here months ago), there is a lot of frustration at Inno's perceived work ethic, spastic attempts at working on the game, the amount of 3rd party contributions as compared to Inno's own contributions.

Inno released an update on Nov 27 and since then has made 3 whole posts in the last 5 weeks, two of them apologizing for not doing anything and 1 of them a poll about some artwork.
I took a look at your Patreon page and you have been communicating every few days with your supporters, compare that to what Inno has posted in the same time periods as you.

Here is a synopsis of what people are talking about. You can read all the messages on her Subscribe Star page for the full messages. Keep in mind that Inno is receiving about $7,500 (USD) per month while all of this is going on.

Did I mention that Inno is receiving about $7,500 per month while all of that was going on?

Inno has a habit of setting a target release date and then missing said release date, then stating they are almost there and it will be a few more days, then another message about it being just a few more days. It has been about as regular as clockwork for Inno to set a release date and then miss it for a few weeks due to not feeling well, or having personal issues, or still not feeling well.
Of additional note is Inno's promise to treat the development of Lilith's throne as a full-time job if their monthly donations reached $2,500, which is to this day posted on their SubscribeStar and has long since been surpassed.
Which is largely where people comparing Inno's work to any regular job comes from.

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017

I understand the criticism about this dev. This is something devs talk about regularly in the dev room... Work ethic and passion is only relevant to people who care about it. And in general, most the public don't care about the dev, only the game and the fetishes.

Most of Innoxia's audience is satisfied, and that's the point. That's why they're so supportive of her, and that will never change.

And that makes it even more touching that so many people with valid criticisms and valid dissatisfaction complain here.

Last edited:

pencilfight

Nov 9, 2018
While true, at this point, it's better to direct irritation at subscribers willing to shovel money in their pocket for essentially no work at all

If you tell the average person they can have a living wage for nothing, they're gonna take it. Why work harder when people will give you 8k a month for 12 hours a work a month?

It's a great scam when you consider all it costs is 6-12 months of your life to push out a polished proof of concept release and then you can coast for another 10 years

It's why nearly all these sub funded games fall into a glacial development cycle once subs hit a critical mass. More money almost never leads to more development and instead just slows things down once the dev figures out just the right amount of minimum effort to keep the $$$ flowing

Aug 31, 2021
I've been trying to figure out the goddamn party system for a bit now. Where do i find the party screen. Or what prerequisites are there to adding people to it? I have no idea how to add people to my party.

Edit: Nevermind. Have to enable it in the options screen under gameplay.

Last edited:

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
I've been trying to figure out the goddamn party system for a bit now. Where do i find the party screen. Or what prerequisites are there to adding people to it? I have no idea how to add people to my party.

Edit: Nevermind. Have to enable it in the options screen under gameplay.
Yeah, those were set to default disabled a while back, due to something something group sex scene issues. Probably about conflicting fetishes. I never noticed anything, but it is what it is.

ebonheart2319

Jul 21, 2017
Yeah, those were set to default disabled a while back, due to something something group sex scene issues. Probably about conflicting fetishes. I never noticed anything, but it is what it is.
Nah, nothing so technical.
It was someone else's writing.
And it was inconvenient to code.
Then she needed more writing and more coding for it so its gotta get scrapped.

CatOnAKeyboard

Feb 1, 2021
In an interesting coincidence, I started college with Inno's first post and finished with a bachelor's in biology with her most recent. During the time I have been completing the entirety of my undergraduate education and deciding my career path, Inno has, uh... *checks notes* Finished about a fourth of the game? Is that correct? I'd say I'll check back in 2045, but I'm pretty sure this thing is going to buckle and implode on itself before then and no way am I missing that.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021

Nah, nothing so technical.
It was someone else's writing.
And it was inconvenient to code.
Then she needed more writing and more coding for it so its gotta get scrapped.
Inno no longer likes writing. Or she sucks at it. Likely both, based on some of the recent additions.

That's the only conclusion I can take at this point. The one thing that *always* causes long delays and ends up not getting completed is the writing. It's the piece that's constantly delayed and pushed back, and then gets forced last minute only to end up being placeholders that never go away.

In an interesting coincidence, I started college with Inno's first post and finished with a bachelor's in biology with her most recent. During the time I have been completing the entirety of my undergraduate education and deciding my career path, Inno has, uh... *checks notes* Finished about a fourth of the game? Is that correct? I'd say I'll check back in 2045, but I'm pretty sure this thing is going to buckle and implode on itself before then and no way am I missing that.
More like 1/7th. Unless you're being extremely generous when saying "completed" and including the second area of the game as complete.

Hell, the tutorial area isn't finished completely yet, she just moved on because she was getting shit for working on the second area for four years without releasing anything.

CatOnAKeyboard

Feb 1, 2021
More like 1/7th. Unless you're being extremely generous when saying "completed" and including the second area of the game as complete.

Hell, the tutorial area isn't finished completely yet, she just moved on because she was getting shit for working on the second area for four years without releasing anything.
Yeah, I was being super generous and basing it solely on how many of the planned zones actually exist. I haven't played any of the second area's content to know how truly "complete" it is. I even decided to round up slightly on account of how bloated the supposed "tutorial" area is.

Reactions: FireOgon

bboi64

Jul 8, 2019
Does anyone know what's up with the wiki? I keep getting connection time outs when I try to access it

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Does anyone know what's up with the wiki? I keep getting connection time outs when I try to access it
The Wiki page seems to be working just fine for me.

Your post is about 12 hours old, so not sure if you are still having this issue or if it has cleared up.
Try restarting your machine and your router. If you are still having problems it is likely a localized issue for where ever you are located at.

bboi64

Jul 8, 2019
The Wiki page seems to be working just fine for me.

Your post is about 12 hours old, so not sure if you are still having this issue or if it has cleared up.
Try restarting your machine and your router. If you are still having problems it is likely a localized issue for where ever you are located at.
I figured it out, my ISP seems to block the wiki for some reason. I can access it just fine on any internet other than my home router

nafeba3875

Mar 23, 2022
Is this game considered well coded or not? I finish an intro to OOP class in java at uni but I'm not sure I'm proficient enough to judge. Imo from the github it looks messy

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 119 Votes