NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
I'm not seeing the need for magic, when I can do this with a basic pair of knuckle dusters and enchantment limits ENABLED (using 25 points). Meraxis and Lunexis took 1 round of combat to beat, with no magic required. The only fights I have had that lasted more than 1 round of combat were the imp gangs and succutars in the amazon city, and those took 2 rounds.
View attachment 2229449
The single healing spell in the game is a joke, it heals you for 40% of your health and consumes all 3 action points for your character. Also, if you are using 'shit tons' of potions to heal, you are doing it wrong. Enchant an Imp Brew 2x with major enhancement and you heal for 100% health and Mana AND you still have 2 actions left after that.

Magic is still very useful and can skew melee combat even more, but it isn't NEEDED to be able to beat the game.
All you're missing is an Earth Elemental servant and your day is completed!

For real tho ONLY spells I ever use are the Earth Elemental (which you can just cast ONCE in the entire game and have your personal servant follow you around, permanently increasing your physique and force damage by it's mere presence ontop of being able to grab a zwei and hit like a truck in battles for you)
And
Teleport cuz sometimes you just wanna get to places NOW! But yeah with an Earth Elemental, Alicorn TF and Tattoo Enhanced for critical damage once your force & melee damage are 100 you're doing AT LEAST 700 damage with each action, it's crazy (and as I said, nothing's keeping ya from making the Earth Elemental a crazy zealot with a sword, who needs AoE when you have an NPC that buffs you & kills stuff for you?¡ XD)

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
All you're missing is an Earth Elemental servant and your day is completed!

For real tho ONLY spells I ever use are the Earth Elemental (which you can just cast ONCE in the entire game and have your personal servant follow you around, permanently increasing your physique and force damage by it's mere presence ontop of being able to grab a zwei and hit like a truck in battles for you)
And
Teleport cuz sometimes you just wanna get to places NOW! But yeah with an Earth Elemental, Alicorn TF and Tattoo Enhanced for critical damage once your force & melee damage are 100 you're doing AT LEAST 700 damage with each action, it's crazy (and as I said, nothing's keeping ya from making the Earth Elemental a crazy zealot with a sword, who needs AoE when you have an NPC that buffs you & kills stuff for you?¡ XD)
I am right there with ya, bro. That character isn't even remotely min/maxed and I just mow through mobs.
I have an earth elemental on that character, just didn't summon it for that pic I posted. That post was in response to someone else that declared that you NEEDED magic to win in the game, so that pic was without the earth elemental.

If you think the Alicorn TF is potent, you should try the Gryphon or Dragon TF, they are broken as fuck. +55phys and +25 Arcane for the Gryphon and +65 phys and +45 Arcane for the Dragon.
The elementals make great meat shields as well. Since enemies mostly focus the elemental first, you not only get a 'free' first round of combat, your elemental auto heals, pretty much, to full after each fight as long as they lived through the fight.

Reactions: JOSHUAs9

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
I am right there with ya, bro. That character isn't even remotely min/maxed and I just mow through mobs.
I have an earth elemental on that character, just didn't summon it for that pic I posted. That post was in response to someone else that declared that you NEEDED magic to win in the game, so that pic was without the earth elemental.

If you think the Alicorn TF is potent, you should try the Gryphon or Dragon TF, they are broken as fuck. +55phys and +25 Arcane for the Gryphon and +65 phys and +45 Arcane for the Dragon.
The elementals make great meat shields as well. Since enemies mostly focus the elemental first, you not only get a 'free' first round of combat, your elemental auto heals, pretty much, to full after each fight as long as they lived through the fight.
Speaking of minmaxing I gotta ask, is there any real benefit to increasing Physique beyond more HP? when the Earth Elemental, TF & Perks get my Force & Melee damage to 100 I tend to focus on just upping my crit damage rather than Physique cuz I like big numbers after swinging my zwei 3 times in a row lol.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Speaking of minmaxing I gotta ask, is there any real benefit to increasing Physique beyond more HP? when the Earth Elemental, TF & Perks get my Force & Melee damage to 100 I tend to focus on just upping my crit damage rather than Physique cuz I like big numbers after swinging my zwei 3 times in a row lol.
Short answer: Physique will boost your physical damage, crit damage, and base unarmed damage. Higher physique benefits unarmed weapons (dusters and demon stones) more than swords or other melee weapons, due to increasing your base unarmed damage.

Longer answer: A funny thing happened on the way to answering your question. I seem to have discovered a bug in the game, not sure if it is known or not though. So, take a look at the pic below:
Physique damage.png
With 91 Phys, my damage is actually lower than my damage at 83 Phys. After eyeballing my stats between the two ratings, I noticed that at 91 Phys, the bonus physical damage and crit power are NOT applied to my character (base unarmed damage is registered correctly). But at 83 the physical and crit bonus stats ARE applied.
Edit: 100 Phys applies stats correctly, but 90-99 doesn't. Not a game breaking thing, but weird.

High physique is good for unarmed weapons, Dusters and Demon Stones, because you base unarmed damage is 20% of your Physique stat, so not only do you gain more Physical damage and Crit power, you also increase your BASE damage (before modifiers).
Normal melee weapons gain the benefits of Physical damage and Crit power boosts, from Physique, but their base damage is not affected by Physique (as far as I am aware), and the difference between 70 Phys and 90 Phys, isn't that great of a boost, so having a really high Phys with a melee weapon (swords, knives, maces) isn't as useful as it it for unarmed weapons.

Last edited:

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Short answer: Physique will boost your physical damage, crit damage, and base unarmed damage. Higher physique benefits unarmed weapons (dusters and demon stones) more than swords or other melee weapons, due to increasing your base unarmed damage.

Longer answer: A funny thing happened on the way to answering your question. I seem to have discovered a bug in the game, not sure if it is known or not though. So, take a look at the pic below:
View attachment 2254198
With 91 Phys, my damage is actually lower than my damage at 83 Phys. After eyeballing my stats between the two ratings, I noticed that at 91 Phys, the bonus physical damage and crit power are NOT applied to my character (base unarmed damage is registered correctly). But at 83 the physical and crit bonus stats ARE applied.
Edit: 100 Phys applies stats correctly, but 90-99 doesn't. Not a game breaking thing, but weird.

High physique is good for unarmed weapons, Dusters and Demon Stones, because you base unarmed damage is 20% of your Physique stat, so not only do you gain more Physical damage and Crit power, you also increase your BASE damage (before modifiers).
Normal melee weapons gain the benefits of Physical damage and Crit power boosts, from Physique, but their base damage is not affected by Physique (as far as I am aware), and the difference between 70 Phys and 90 Phys, isn't that great of a boost, so having a really high Phys with a melee weapon (swords, knives, maces) isn't as useful as it it for unarmed weapons.
Thanks for the detailed reply! that's actually quite the funny bug, also explains why I never saw any real improvement over Physique beyond more HP, I tend to go Zwei for my char & the Earth Elemental since I like to one-shot things in the first turn lol.

Reactions: JOSHUAs9

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Thanks for the detailed reply! that's actually quite the funny bug, also explains why I never saw any real improvement over Physique beyond more HP, I tend to go Zwei for my char & the Earth Elemental since I like to one-shot things in the first turn lol.

Also, don't forget that the Martial Artist perk also doubles your base unarmed damage (and +25% Crit Power), and you can get it with only a 6 point investment into the Physique tree. It also applies to other unarmed attacks, like Hoof Kick and Horn Headbutt.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Also, don't forget that the Martial Artist perk also doubles your base unarmed damage (and +25% Crit Power), and you can get it with only a 6 point investment into the Physique tree. It also applies to other unarmed attacks, like Hoof Kick and Horn Headbutt.
Go to Pix's gym from day 1 to get a bunch of free physique perks by training with her and honestly that 6 point investment might as well be free (ok maybe we starting to min-max here lol, but I like her dom scenes and she grants you free perk points so score!)

P.S: Happy Holidays everyone, have a very white christmas!

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Go to Pix's gym from day 1 to get a bunch of free physique perks by training with her and honestly that 6 point investment might as well be free (ok maybe we starting to min-max here lol, but I like her dom scenes and she grants you free perk points so score!)

P.S: Happy Holidays everyone, have a very white christmas!

Free perk points? I don't remember that. Each session got you progress towards unlocking a unique Perk (Pix's Training: +2 Physique, +1 Physical Shielding, +1% Physical Damage).

You get one perk point per level up, and an additional 2 perk points every five levels (so you get +3 at lv5, 10, 15, etc.). I just double checked it with my current character, who has the Pix's Training perk. As they're Lv42, I would expect 41 perks from leveling up, plus an additional eight instances of +2 bonus perks from hitting the five level breakpoint. 16 + 41 = 57, and 57 is exactly how many perk points my character has when I reset their perk trees.

What it does do however was boost the raw value of your Body Shape stat, which represents how physically muscled you appear along a scale of 1 to 100. It also did the same for your Body Size, again on a scale of 1 to 100, representing the appearance of body fat. So completing the training and getting the perk would result in you losing body fat (decreasing Body Size) and building muscles (increasing Body Shape); with the net results being a move towards a more 'jacked' overall appearance.

Last edited:

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Free perk points? I don't remember that. Each session got you progress towards unlocking a unique Perk (Pix's Training: +2 Physique, +1 Physical Shielding, +1% Physical Damage).

You get one perk point per level up, and an additional 2 perk points every five levels (so you get +3 at lv5, 10, 15, etc.). I just double checked it with my current character, who has the Pix's Training perk. As they're Lv42, I would expect 41 perks from leveling up, plus an additional eight instances of +2 bonus perks from hitting the five level breakpoint. 16 + 41 = 57, and 57 is exactly how many perk points my character has when I reset their perk trees.

What it does do however was boost the raw value of your Body Shape stat, which represents how physically muscled you appear along a scale of 1 to 100. It also did the same for your Body Size, again on a scale of 1 to 100, representing the appearance of body fat. So completing the training and getting the perk would result in you losing body fat (decreasing Body Size) and building muscles (increasing Body Shape); with the net results being a move towards a more 'jacked' overall appearance.
Training with Pix used to give you perk points that could only be used on the physical side of the tree, but Inno changed it a couple of updates ago. So now you get a unique perk from her.

OffPathGames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
Is there any kind of modding guide on what the different res files are for modding? Say I wanted NPCs to calculate lust differently or wanted encounters to be less frequent. Is there a good place to look up where those formulas are stored? (I get the basics like how to add a new combatMove or weapon xml)

itsforpron

Nov 28, 2017
Not sure what's going on, but the New Game button doesn't do anything. And once I click it, the other buttons stop responding as well. I tried the exe and the jar.

Just curious if anyone has some ideas on how to fix this.

Edit: It just worked. Nothing changed, no clue why, but it works now.

Last edited:

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Not sure what's going on, but the New Game button doesn't do anything. And once I click it, the other buttons stop responding as well. I tried the exe and the jar.

Just curious if anyone has some ideas on how to fix this.
Do you have any mods loaded? I think one of the latest updates (maybe the Java update) kinda screwed up most of the mods.

It could be something in your properties file (assuming you moved your data folder from an older version to the newest version). Delete the properties.xml file in your data folder (remove any mods you added) and try starting a new game, it shouldn't delete your saved games, but it will delete all of your preferences, settings, and anything that might be related to a mod that could be causing issues.

The only other thing I can think of is that you are trying to run the game from a location that Windows doesn't like. Create a new folder, under your C drive and extract the game files to that folder and try running it again.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
I only have translation tools for RPG and HTML games. Is there a java translation tool?
Or I want to know how to play this game on the browser
All textual info are in xml files in game folder. Its possible to translate them even now, but there are no automated tool for this. The only available way as for now is manual i.e. copy/paste text to/from translator to file.

Reactions: BaloneyAmone

chichong

May 7, 2020
What combo you have to use for DP in sex scenes?

Logically would be dom A on back, sub cow girl, dom B between legs, right? Can't get that to work.

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
I feel like the orgasm prevention enchantment should apply the "Denied!" effect when orgasm otherwise would have been achieved rather than the way it works now. Or maybe an "orgasm denying" enchantment should be added as its own thing?
Just a suggestion.

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
What combo you have to use for DP in sex scenes?

Logically would be dom A on back, sub cow girl, dom B between legs, right? Can't get that to work.
There's no sub or dom requirements, only a position, permission to penetrate and the gear to do so. As the AI has room temperature IQ I recommend taking control and being the sole Dom. Assuming you're Dom and all partners are Sub:
  • Standing: One or more partners standing behind and one or more partners standing in front. I've achieved quad pen with 2 in the ass and 2 in the pussy this way
  • All fours: One partner mounting while another partner kneel behind.
  • Laying on back: Exactly as you described, but have a sub in place of one of the doms.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes