GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Last time I played was a couple months ago, but did they finally add a way to get the spell steal? Also did they add more quests?
No clue about more quests, I don't think steal is in and if you debug it in it is useless aside from some memery. Both vacuum and steal have needed to be remade since the combat rework years ago.

Feb 8, 2019
No clue about more quests, I don't think steal is in and if you debug it in it is useless aside from some memery. Both vacuum and steal have needed to be remade since the combat rework years ago.
Steal does work in some way when you max it out.
It pretty much always prioritizes the underwear slot when you activate Steal in battle, it even shows you the full name of the person that you pantysnatched.

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
My concern was that it takes eternity in terms of turns to get anything done even when those spells are maxed out. I haven't checked if there is anything you could steal that you couldn't just debug in considering you have to debug in steal or debug the player in to off limits areas to get stuff vacuumed to the floor.

OsoSober

Jul 22, 2018
I agree, soldier class (double damage first round), with knuckle dusters, and martial artist perk (double unarmed base damage)
with enchants to max out physic (100) and then work on health, with combat regeneration perc, and have around 600 health, regen around 25-30 health per combat

jkh115

Jun 11, 2021
How do i get the quest Rogue Enforcer to activate?
Cause i already finished all the quests but i cant get it to activate

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
How do i get the quest Rogue Enforcer to activate?
Cause i already finished all the quests but i cant get it to activate
From, I think, five days after you defeat the Harpy Queens you can meet a fox-morph enforcer outside Lilaya's place at ... some time during the day (afternoon?).

Reactions: BaloneyAmone

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
My concern was that it takes eternity in terms of turns to get anything done even when those spells are maxed out. I haven't checked if there is anything you could steal that you couldn't just debug in considering you have to debug in steal or debug the player in to off limits areas to get stuff vacuumed to the floor.
It's a nearly meaningless mechanic when you can just win the fight and take everything. In order for a steal ability to be useful there would have to be RNG involved in what you can take after battle, or have to ability to use it outside of combat.

Hydrosteel

May 19, 2022
Think there may be any additional content for 'Urethral Pen' possibly, masturbation [both Penile and Vaginal], or even pregnancy via a Urethral ovipositor fuck, putting eggs in the balls [or bladder if Vaginal Urethral Pen]? It's likely not gonna happen but it never will if no one mentions it right?

Also I believe a bug update in regards to 'Penile Urethral Pen' with the description of cumflation reading as such in the linked image [which I believe is meant for the 'Vaginal Urethral Pen' instead].
image.png

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
The real killer is the Soldier background, it gives you an insane alpha strike for the first round of combat. Every attack after the first round is about half of what you saw in the image, but you really don't need a second round of combat.

That's actually why I started over with a new character, cause Solider was just so stupidly overpowered. Going with Aristocrat this time, as the shielding bonuses tied to corruption seemed interesting (and a way to actually shore up your one weakness at peak corruption, Lust). Likewise going to try to not abuse demonstones/Martial Artist perk/Earth elemental, cause again, broken as fuck. Thinking about going full Katana/Wakizashi for peek weeaboo (maybe even Chuuni just to see the dialogue options with Meraxis), or see if I can get one of Lyssieth's personal guard revolvers off the mystery Alicorn trader again.

That and this time around I got Sterile pronto, so I don't fill the world up with kids before being able to reunite the family and (hopefully) raise a pure-blood demon brood.

Also, money is no problem once you get your Slaver license and make enough to buy your first slave collar and defeat your first Lv8-ish Demon in one of the very dangerous tiles in Dominion. You're gonna get around 60K per Demon you flip, plus being able to loot their inventory for another couple of K in loose Flames, plus a decent chance of getting Mystery Kink potions to customize the slaves you do want to keep around.

Reactions: CaptainBipto

Logboss

Jun 27, 2017
The 'Partial Save Fail: NPC Failure' bug that arises from having more than a small number of mods loaded hasn't been fixed in this newest update, can confirm. See you all again in a month or three.

EDIT: looking at the GitHub, it's not even listed as an issue... so unless it's a hotly debated topic in the discord server, it's currently only known to us here on this fine piracy website... Neat.
Checked the discord, only 26 messages talk about it. It was mentioned sparingly like a year ago but most of them are from after 4.6.3 came out.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
That's actually why I started over with a new character, cause Solider was just so stupidly overpowered. Going with Aristocrat this time, as the shielding bonuses tied to corruption seemed interesting (and a way to actually shore up your one weakness at peak corruption, Lust). Likewise going to try to not abuse demonstones/Martial Artist perk/Earth elemental, cause again, broken as fuck. Thinking about going full Katana/Wakizashi for peek weeaboo (maybe even Chuuni just to see the dialogue options with Meraxis), or see if I can get one of Lyssieth's personal guard revolvers off the mystery Alicorn trader again.

That and this time around I got Sterile pronto, so I don't fill the world up with kids before being able to reunite the family and (hopefully) raise a pure-blood demon brood.

Also, money is no problem once you get your Slaver license and make enough to buy your first slave collar and defeat your first Lv8-ish Demon in one of the very dangerous tiles in Dominion. You're gonna get around 60K per Demon you flip, plus being able to loot their inventory for another couple of K in loose Flames, plus a decent chance of getting Mystery Kink potions to customize the slaves you do want to keep around.
I am not sure if you do this or not already, but play with Enchantment Limits enabled.
It restricts how much defense, damage, spell efficiency, and stats you can stack up on your character, without penalties. Plus, you end up using some of those precious Perk points (in the beginning), boosting your enchant limit, instead of just going straight for 'the good' perks.

Reactions: Carl0sDanger

Aug 13, 2022
I only have translation tools for RPG and HTML games. Is there a java translation tool?
Or I want to know how to play this game on the browser

chichong

May 7, 2020
Sorry guys but I have to ask this. Not ranting, it's a legit question.

So max lev. is 50. You hit that level, you have your own personal harem of adoring slaves, your gear is perfectly enchanted to fit your desires. And that's way before leaving the main city. So why should you pursue the main quest? There is nothing more for you to gain in terms of power or sexy content. You can't "restore" the world - the game is pretty clear about this. You can't wipe out the subhumans or demons. Combat gives you no more xp, there are no more perks to get, you have no use for the loot - it becomes quite a hassle to sell it and you have no need for money. Do you guys keep playing after this point? If yes, please, share why.

Thx.

Feb 8, 2019

So max lev. is 50. You hit that level, you have your own personal harem of adoring slaves, your gear is perfectly enchanted to fit your desires. And that's way before leaving the main city. So why should you pursue the main quest? There is nothing more for you to gain in terms of power or sexy content. You can't "restore" the world - the game is pretty clear about this. You can't wipe out the subhumans or demons. Combat gives you no more xp, there are no more perks to get, you have no use for the loot - it becomes quite a hassle to sell it and you have no need for money. Do you guys keep playing after this point? If yes, please, share why.

Thx.
I still play it mainly for the options in customization. Otherwise just for the sex options that it has.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
I only have translation tools for RPG and HTML games. Is there a java translation tool?
Or I want to know how to play this game on the browser
I don't know if there's a Java tool, sorry. I don't know if Sarkath is still around, but he was always the expert on Java I'd turn to here. Haven't seen him in awhile though.

Odds are if there is one, it'll be sketchy with the game. Everything is sketchy with this game.

And no, it won't run in-browser. It likely never will, sorry.

Thx.
You know, it feels nice seeing someone else noticing the core problem with the game that I've been bringing up for five years now...

You're not missing anything, that's how the game works. There's almost zero progression to the game. And because the dev spent so much time barely fleshing out the tutorial zone, all the progression that does exist ends before you're done with the tutorial area.

It's a huge flaw in the game's design, and at this point I don't expect that to ever change. This is how it is, and likely how it always will be.

Do you guys keep playing after this point? If yes, please, share why.
I haven't seriously played the game since Meraxis' last update, which was the last time we got any interesting and fleshed out content. And as stupid as this is, I can't remember if that was early this summer or last summer.

I keep saying I'll come back and play through the new content once there's more than an hours worth of content to see, and it just, hasn't happened.

Shit I barely check this thread. If there weren't other games I was paying attention to I never would. Inno's development speed and laziness as gotten to the point where almost none of the people who were watching the game even find it entertaining enough to laugh at anymore. Luckily there's a new crowd immediately noticing the exact same problems, because nothing every changes or improves with this one lol

Reactions: dunklunktunk

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017

Thx.
More characters I guess? Some of them have unique stuff or ways to interact with them, the rng NPCs can get a bit stale for me, Maraxis is cute, you have to leave the city if you want to do anything with her, and there are other interesting characters.
The story could be made more interesting as I theorized before, but at this point, I'm just looking for new unique NPCs, without them I think id be done, especially since going on impregnation sprees, you can crash or massively slow the game, I'm very unhappy about that

For me, the best way to make the game better would be to focus on optimization so I can do whatever I want and not have a multiple GB save file, and focus on making more characters and continuing the main quest

Last edited:

ebonheart2319

Jul 21, 2017
You can't "restore" the world - the game is pretty clear about this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But until Inno gets off her duff and writes content, I can only hope modders add some more interesting bits to the world.
Every actual content update has thus far been delayed in favor of PolkadotPumkinspiceDickButts and EarPregnancies.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes