tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Still pretty confused about how the obedience and affection works in regards to the slavery. I know that obedience is pretty easy to accomplish but I'm struggling with the affection. Is there a way to keep the affection in a positive direction?
Give them the required fetishes to gain affection from the talk options. I think it was exhibitionist to gain affection inspecting them. There was a couple and I haven't played in a long while.

Give them the required fetishes to gain affection from their jobs. The classics is lactation and the milking room. They'll max out affection and obedience super fast.

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
Still pretty confused about how the obedience and affection works in regards to the slavery. I know that obedience is pretty easy to accomplish but I'm struggling with the affection. Is there a way to keep the affection in a positive direction?
Pro tip, just break their will by having them work 24/7 in a job that gives the most obedience. Once their fully broken you can work on affection, remember that you can personally once a day interact with them to speed this up. If you want them to like you but be bratty or whatever just low the obedience by changing their room up, giving them more free time, etc.

Flutewind

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2021
Hello everyone. Can anyone tell me how to complete quest grave robbing? One time I did it and it failed somehow. Thanks.

Durgeth

Oct 18, 2021
Anyone else's tooltips broken? Also certain clickables are borked too like map movement and inventory.

Clarification: What I mean with broken is, when I hover over a clickable that will pull up a tooltip, the tooltip will just stay in one location instead of bein at the cursor. It's especially bothersome in the inventory since the tooltip will block off part of the inventory.

The clickables itself being broken is quite self-explanatory. Cant click on the map to move, cant open inventory, etc.. Only a few clickablesdo function like clicking your name to go to the skill tree. TLDR The buttons don't work when clicked but they do function with their hotkeys.

Last edited:

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
Only BDSM gear if they have the Bondage Applier fetish and sex toys if they have them in their inventory, and chastity devices if they have a positive Orgasm Denier affinity.
They'll equip you with bondage gear
i see there are some of them have slave collar in inv but they never use it? btw, do u have ever see a latex bdsm attacker?

Skooky

Nov 3, 2021
i see there are some of them have slave collar in inv but they never use it? btw, do u have ever see a latex bdsm attacker?
They only apply bdsm gear when they're the dominant partner and they're being rough on you. As for latex BDSM attackers, I can't say I've ever seen one.

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
They only apply bdsm gear when they're the dominant partner and they're being rough on you. As for latex BDSM attackers, I can't say I've ever seen one.
i always use that setting. i think they never use slave collar becuz its against the rules (mc cant be enslaved)

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
i always use that setting. i think they never use slave collar becuz its against the rules (mc cant be enslaved)
You are on the money. MC can be mistreated, MC can be dominated, MC can be someone's bitch, but MC cannot be someone's property without the main story failing.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
I'm abit confused by the newest update saying they added "Feral" to litters when giving birth, are feral finally implemented in the game?

Reactions: Xasqinq
4.10 star(s) 119 Votes