Leozinhe

Nov 18, 2021
how to do dp on my mc male? he have the trait to work anything he wants in submissive sex but dnt appear dp choice. anyone help?

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
how to do dp on my mc male? he have the trait to work anything he wants in submissive sex but dnt appear dp choice. anyone help?
I'm... gonna assume you're talking about double penetration. So if you're not... that's on you for not being clear.
First, you should re-enable companions, at the bottom of the Content Options -> Gameplay option list.
1669877148327.png
This isn't strictly necessary but it makes it easier, as the only other ways I can think of to get yourself double-stuffed like an Oreo are random encounters with multiple enemies, like the imp gangs in the tunnels or Enforcer patrols. There might be a few more scattered around, but I wouldn't know where.
Then, you need to be able to position people manually, which kind of gets in the way of what you're going for because unless you have the trait Irresistible Appeals, you'll likely be ignored since you're the submissive party.
Finally, don't look specifically for a 'DP' option under sex actions. There is none. You have to position yourself between the two other people in the scene on all-fours or on your back, or ask them for that pose because you're the bottom, and get one to take your mouth and the other your ass.
Just top from the bottom. Seriously. It's easier.

It's getting easier to type these things, but the realization still hits like a truck.

Reactions: Leozinhe

Leks Darkmind

Jul 10, 2022
FYI
<applyEffect in mods status effect, to cheat
applicationCondition is IF(npc.isPlayer())
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
*lust modifier fixed

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: BaloneyAmone

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
... the only other ways I can think of to get yourself double-stuffed like an Oreo are random encounters with multiple enemies, like the imp gangs in the tunnels or Enforcer patrols.
Slaves?

You have to position yourself between the two other people in the scene on all-fours or on your back, or ask them for that pose because you're the bottom, and get one to take your mouth and the other your ass.
This is not normally regarded as a "DP". What you are talking about is a spitroast. DP on a person with a vagina would normally be one dick in the ass and the other right in the pussy. DP on a person without a vagina requires the infamous "double anal".

Anyone who can actually take that shit IRL without ruining their butthole is an athlete in my book. An athlete, goddammit!

In game, I don't think it's possible. AFAIK, someone sodomising the MC would be regarded by the sex system as "blocking" their ass. The orifice in question would simply be "unavailable for penetration".

It's getting easier to type these things, but the realization still hits like a truck.
Everyone knows you've been thinking naughty thoughts. This is a site that pirates indie smut computer games. You are not the worst person here.

Hey, wouldn't it be hilarious if Leozinhe meant something totally different by "dp"?

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
I double-stack slaves in rooms all the time, yet somehow forgot about them. Which is thematically appropriate.

This is not normally regarded as a "DP". What you are talking about is a spitroast.
Yeah, but considering he's asking about dude-ass, I figured I'd show the guy around to the one he can do.
It's odd, I could've sworn two in one hole is in the game, despite knowing it's not.

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
In game, I don't think it's possible. AFAIK, someone sodomising the MC would be regarded by the sex system as "blocking" their ass. The orifice in question would simply be "unavailable for penetration".
I swear I've seen NPCs stick their rods in the same holes, might misremembering though.

There's not enough gang bang content in this btw, Imps disregard your orientation settings so seem spend more time doing each other than the PC.
I think the only other thing is Enforcer patrols?

Speaking of Enforcers, I've always been a bit disappointed that fighting them and winning just removes them from the game instead of giving you the option to go N.W.A on their asses

refferee

Jul 11, 2020
Speaking of Enforcers, I've always been a bit disappointed that fighting them and winning just removes them from the game instead of giving you the option to go N.W.A on their asses
I'm curious as to whether it's possible to enslave them since we can access their inventory. But I haven't done that yet, working on my other fetishes of giant/shortstack fantasy at the moment.

Reactions: FFFFFACK

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
i was talking about 2 dicks in one ass, its a shame it dnt have yet but thanks anyway :giggle:
You are talking about this option:
DP anal.png
It has been in the game for a while, it is just limited to 1 or 2 positions.

You need to be in the Laying down position or in the All Fours position to be able to get double anal or double vaginal.
For laying down, 1 NPC needs to be laying down, your character needs to be in the cowgirl position, and the 2nd NPC needs to be in the between legs position.
For All Fours, your character needs to be on all fours, 1 NPC needs to be in the behind position, and 1 NPC needs to be in the Humping position.
If you see the option, but it is greyed out, one of the characters is using their dick on the other NPC, jerking themselves off, or rubbing it against your character.

Besides using your slaves in a double/quad room or the Imps in the sewers, there aren't a lot of multi enemy encounters. You might want to enable companions in the game options and bring a slave, offspring, or someone you made friends with.
Either engage (as the dom or sub) with your slaves, beat one of the imp gangs, or bring a companion and beat an random NPC, where you can control who is doing what with who and you can position them however you want. Submitting in a fight and trying to get them into those positions and acts with the lust perks, it is a bit problematic.

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
Okay. Didn't know that.

Either engage (as the dom or sub) with your slaves, beat one of the imp gangs, or bring a companion and beat an random NPC, where you can control who is doing what with who and you can position them however you want. Submitting in a fight and trying to get them into those positions and acts with the lust perks, it is a bit problematic.
There's always Karl and Wolfgang, I suppose.

Kallumin

Jan 2, 2018
You are talking about this option:
View attachment 2207319

You need to be in the Laying down position or in the All Fours position to be able to get double anal or double vaginal.
For laying down, 1 NPC needs to be laying down, your character needs to be in the cowgirl position, and the 2nd NPC needs to be in the between legs position.
For All Fours, your character needs to be on all fours, 1 NPC needs to be in the behind position, and 1 NPC needs to be in the Humping position.
If you see the option, but it is greyed out, one of the characters is using their dick on the other NPC, jerking themselves off, or rubbing it against your character.

Besides using your slaves in a double/quad room or the Imps in the sewers, there aren't a lot of multi enemy encounters. You might want to enable companions in the game options and bring a slave, offspring, or someone you made friends with.
There are more ways to get double penetrations going. The easiest is the Standing position, with the girl in the Standing (in front) position, and the two other in the Standing and Standing (2nd) position. And it's basically the same with the Against Wall position.

Reactions: CaptainBipto

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
To be honest I think the UI looks like this, and is all touch interface styled (can play with just the mouse for example) is because he hoped to have to run on phones/tablets. Always seemed like that was a goal even if I never seen it mentioned.

But yeah without some huge optimization updates it'd be so slow on mobile most likely.

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
To be honest I think the UI looks like this, and is all touch interface styled (can play with just the mouse for example) is because he hoped to have to run on phones/tablets. Always seemed like that was a goal even if I never seen it mentioned.

But yeah without some huge optimization updates it'd be so slow on mobile most likely.
My understanding is that large tablets where the normal or compact UI would be plausible was a goal at one point but then people got unpleasent about wanting the game re-UI-ed from scratch for phone scale so porting project was effectively cancelled by shelving it until either post full release or until the off chance the game needs a full UI rework for some other issue.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes