GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Can I play as a Futa? I didnt see the option
I'm pretty sure you can be a futa unless they fucked with the transformation system for the player character since i last played but during intro and initial character creation you are in boring human world so have to be male or female.

SunlessSpear

Aug 11, 2017
The 'Partial Save Fail: NPC Failure' bug that arises from having more than a small number of mods loaded hasn't been fixed in this newest update, can confirm. See you all again in a month or three.

EDIT: looking at the GitHub, it's not even listed as an issue... so unless it's a hotly debated topic in the discord server, it's currently only known to us here on this fine piracy website... Neat.

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
error2.png
every time when i try to speak my offspring group of imps intervene, too often to be random, any way to avoid them?

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
Just out of curiosity, is this game playable on the android platform? If not are their any way to play online? Thanks
technically yes if you have a nvidia graphics card and also are willing to install moonlight eg this . But you must have a seporate computer to run the game and it will probably only work on windows pcs.

Reactions: BigPoppaLoppa

ebonheart2319

Jul 21, 2017
every time when i try to speak my offspring group of imps intervene, too often to be random, any way to avoid them?
You have somehow spawned your offspring on the tiles reserved for the Submission war quest.
There are 4 color coded sections reserved for each castle region.
Those tiles spawn imp swarms customized to each keeps fetishes.
Clear the red castle and those tiles "should" return to normal grey.
The red tiles belong the Tomboy Streetthug Dom faction IIRC.

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
You have somehow spawned your offspring on the tiles reserved for the Submission war quest.
There are 4 color coded sections reserved for each castle region.
Those tiles spawn imp swarms customized to each keeps fetishes.
Clear the red castle and those tiles "should" return to normal grey.
The red tiles belong the Tomboy Streetthug Dom faction IIRC.
but they will return there?

Jetstream300

Aug 28, 2018
Ok I haven't played this game because I was recommended not to play since the content was very small and there was some drama regarding the Game creator being lazy.
It has been many years after that ordeal, is there enough content to play now or will I have to check this game after a few years again?

fudejoranek

Oct 30, 2018
Ok I haven't played this game because I was recommended not to play since the content was very small and there was some drama regarding the Game creator being lazy.
It has been many years after that ordeal, is there enough content to play now or will I have to check this game after a few years again?
Development is indeed slow and the developer never delivers on their promises on time, presumably because they work best when over deadline, since they have been setting and missing deadlines since before the development blog has even been public.

We've had a slow but steady development on this game for 7 years now, so I'd say there's at least a few days of content to play through. You'll have a good idea if you'll like the game after doing a few random encounters and messing around with the transformation and fetish system a bit.

Reactions: Jetstream300
4.10 star(s) 119 Votes