CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Anyone know how pregnancy works in the case of creampies from multiple partners?

That's what I was expecting, but the solo options give +5 muscle definition (weights) or -5 body size (cardio). Those are cosmetic stats and AFAICT have no effect on physique. Seems strange, but I guess it's a balance thing.

Maybe if you get the lifetime membership and workout with Pix you can increase physique, IDK.
My bad then, that was why I added the 'I think' part at the end.
I thought it would give you something like +1 physique per day or something, but I haven't bothered with Pix for a few years, it was something I remember reading in another post/thread about boosting physique. I tend to just enchant gear with + physique or change races to a horse/cow/unicorn/dragon.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Anyone know how pregnancy works in the case of creampies from multiple partners?
Like, which will be successful? Like, for the breeding game?

It checks whether a character got knocked on immediately on each insemination. So you may as well ignore the multiple partners part, who ever pops inside first wins. At least, like, most of the time. Unless you've increased fertility or virility at all, in which case it's all the time.

There's no delay or anything on the check, so the odds of the second partner mattering at all are pretty low.

So for the breeding game, whoever goes first is the winner. I automated that game once and ran it 10000 times to see if it would be a useful way to make a ton of money, and someone other than the first person won like twice. And you can absolutely use this method to make a ton of money, but you'll also break your save before you finish getting through all 10000 matches lol

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
Like, which will be successful? Like, for the breeding game?

It checks whether a character got knocked on immediately on each insemination. So you may as well ignore the multiple partners part, who ever pops inside first wins. At least, like, most of the time. Unless you've increased fertility or virility at all, in which case it's all the time.

There's no delay or anything on the check, so the odds of the second partner mattering at all are pretty low.

So for the breeding game, whoever goes first is the winner. I automated that game once and ran it 10000 times to see if it would be a useful way to make a ton of money, and someone other than the first person won like twice. And you can absolutely use this method to make a ton of money, but you'll also break your save before you finish getting through all 10000 matches lol
It was a random character with "Risk of pregnancy" that made me wonder about it. Without boosts to fertility/virility chance of impregnation is not exactly high:
10% + (cum-character's virility / 2) + (womb-character's fertility / 2)

I didn't know when the actual calculation took place, so I thought that in the case of multiple inseminations there might be a more complex calculation related to time between inseminations and each character's virility. Blame a Skyrim mod which had pretty complex system for calculating impregnation. Seriously, comparing it to the LT system is like comparing a rocket to a rock if what you say is true.

Feb 8, 2019
Inno released an update within her estimate? Is this the bizzaro world?
Probably, she's surprisingly very active again in the github since October with 94 contributions, mainly bug fixes and some QoL additions. Other than that the story content definitely seems to be on the backburner till 2023.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Can I play as a Futa? I didnt see the option
Last I recall I don't think you can, at least not from prologue anyways. There are potions that can make you a futa though (at least temporarily) and if you become any type of transforming race (or just use the debug menu by typing 'buggy' at any point when you're not in a fight or conversation) you can transform yourself to have a penis.

Reactions: Jacob Kururugi

refferee

Jul 11, 2020
Last I recall I don't think you can, at least not from prologue anyways. There are potions that can make you a futa though (at least temporarily) and if you become any type of transforming race (or just use the debug menu by typing 'buggy' at any point when you're not in a fight or conversation) you can transform yourself to have a penis.
There's another option of enchanting your clothes/accessories/weapons that make your character grown one too

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
There's another option of enchanting your clothes/accessories/weapons that make your character grown one too
I guess so, but I genuinely completely forgot about that stuff since I usually just turn on auto-strip and I... kind of figured most other people did too.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Transformations from enchanted food items are permanent.
Oh... really? I always thought they were temporary. Then again, I never really enchanted any food items myself, I only ever picked up potions from enemies I ended up taking down, so...

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
Oh... really? I always thought they were temporary. Then again, I never really enchanted any food items myself, I only ever picked up potions from enemies I ended up taking down, so...
Enchanted food items grant permanent transformations, transformations placed on clothes take effect as long as the item's worn, and enchanted drinks are temporary buffs and vital stat restoration.

Apr 7, 2019
I downloaded the latest version, but can't seem to open it. I click on the .jar file, the cursor does the loading animation for a split second, and then nothing happens. Help?

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
I downloaded the latest version, but can't seem to open it. I click on the .jar file, the cursor does the loading animation for a split second, and then nothing happens. Help?
Download the exe version.

Pre-zipped:

Pre-zipped:

32-bit .exe (For 32-bit Windows):

Pre-zipped:

Pre-zipped:

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
How do I get Astrapi pregnant? she keeps using sterility pills
I wonder if it is an issue with saves where you have already met her. She still has the barren perk on my save and I am blocked from giving her any items (breeder pills), which means you ain't knocking that slut up, no matter what your virility is.
I tried a few different options with her and nothing seemed to change, so no idea what the issue could be other than save files or some obscure combination of things you need to do with her.

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
How do I get Astrapi pregnant? she keeps using sterility pills
The broodmother pills Skooky mentioned, or you can boost your own virility to blow right through her sterility pills. Depends on how many kids you're aiming for, really.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Feed her a broodmother pill during secks
The broodmother pills Skooky mentioned, or you can boost your own virility to blow right through her sterility pills. Depends on how many kids you're aiming for, really.
Would you be referring to these brood mother pills? The ones that I CANNOT give to her?
Astrapi.png

Also, as long as she has this Perk, it won't matter how many pills that I feed her or my character, she ain't getting knocked up.
astrapi perks.png

This is why I think it is a save issue. Astrapi may have been updated to allow people to feed her pills, but it isn't retroactively applied to saves where you fooled around with her in prior versions.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes