baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
I know there's an automatic stripping option, and manual unequip all commands in the inventory screen, but is there a mod that allows selectively removing multiple items of clothing based on slot? Either automatically or as a single command.

Also, it had been a while since I last played the game, but I thought partners' fetishes used to have a tooltip on mouse-over. I know you can see likes/dislikes in the tooltip when mousing-over the Desires icon, but it still feels weird that fetishes don't have a tooltip.

sojocal

Jun 2, 2020
If i had to guess Inno probably tried to use newer java api stuff like what is seen in Jetbrains. and "optimized" without actually checking if it will break anything first.
Given the project, i'd let this go.I could see myself making this mistake easily.

I agree that unit tests wouldn't work for most games (imagine writing extensive unit tests for Doom Eternal :LUL:), but LT is so data-driven and deterministic that I don't think it would be out of the question. Also, it would make more sense to test for data integrity than anything mechanical, since the latter is where most of the game's nondeterminism comes into play.

I think the hardest part in this case would be determining exactly what should be tested. A good place to start, IMO, would be automating common actions (switching between areas, moving in and out of combat, creating a new NPC, making babies, etc.) and verifying data integrity after each process. Basically, stuff like ensuring that when you add an NPC the total count doesn't go down or something stupid like that.

Even something more mundane like ensuring that saving the game actually preserves the game's state would be a good thing to include (that is: setting up a control state, saving and loading it, and comparing the loaded data against the control).
Yes/no.
I wouldn't write the unit test based on game files. Those are too likely to change.

我想问一下,这个游戏有网页版吗?我想通过谷歌翻译玩。我是一个非英语母语的玩家。谢谢你。
No. Maybe you could do a web version with Java's Applets.
A lot of the text is baked into the game.

No anime guys, please!!!
We have some standards here.
Not moon runes.

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
Yes/no.
I wouldn't write the unit test based on game files. Those are too likely to change.
I'm envisioning generalized tests based around data integrity (i.e. when we saved and loaded, did our NPC count increase/decrease? When we added an NPC, did our NPC count decrease? etc.), not specific tests against mutable data (i.e. we added an otter-morph with blue hair, let's make sure their hair is short).

Reactions: jfmherokiller

paccbd1973

Oct 10, 2022
With taur-bodies there is the option to have mamaries where a horse or cow would have them, near the crotch region of the taur portion, it gets annoying having to code multiple names for the anatomy part as udders is not always accurate and at the time I believe MLP culture had made the term crotch-boobs popular.
The more you know....

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
Given the project, i'd let this go.I could see myself making this mistake easily.

No. Maybe you could do a web version with Java's Applets.
A lot of the text is baked into the game.
Its a mistake I have made in the past and also Java Applets went the way of flash before flash was on the chopping block.

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Sup pals, is there any scat mod?
Not currently and likely never unless you make it yourself or within your own circle, years back someone made themself a major nuisance by pestering with regards to watersports and scatology and then defrauded what few content authors were willing to work on the subjects.

BeEhpp

Nov 18, 2021
I want to import a character from another playthrough and add them to my party, but I don't want them to lose their occupational trait. Is there a way to do that?

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
I want to import a character from another playthrough and add them to my party, but I don't want them to lose their occupational trait. Is there a way to do that?
Possibly save editing just be extremely careful because attempting save editing is not meant for the uninitiated.

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
How do i make Scarlet attracted towards me? Also whats the best place to grind money?
If you get her as a slave, you can use the hypno-watch (obtained from a questline from Arthur) to change her sexual orientation. When she's a determined NPC though (i.e. handing her back to Helena), you would have to become androgynous or feminine through femininity-altering items and transformations.
Also whats the best place to grind money?
The best strategies to make money are specific exploits (setting up a milking room as described dozens of times in this thread even though it's been nerfed heavily, getting bondage applier fetish and enchanting jewelry with max-level sealing to raise its value above its initial buy price being the two main ones that are pretty fast to get going), but in terms of conventional strategies, the best would probably be fighting either demons at the purple alleyways in Dominion or imp gangs down in Submission, in making sure to take all their stuff to sell later.
To expand on this further, you can do these fights during arcane storms, which will multiply the essences you get from both fighting and sex, and then bottle them at Liliya and sell them for bonus cash. Additionally, raising the difficulty to at least Morph will cause both the enemies and rewards (afaik) to scale with your level.

Reactions: Carl0sDanger
4.10 star(s) 119 Votes