Jan 14, 2020
I've tried everything I could to get it to work but it doesn't seem like it wants to open. also, is windows 11 pro different than the normal windows 11?

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
I've tried everything I could to get it to work but it doesn't seem like it wants to open. also, is windows 11 pro different than the normal windows 11?
If windows 11 is at least barely same as windows 10
Press Windows + R buttons
Type 'cmd' in new window
Type in console window 'java'
If it says something like 'unknown command' you dont have installed java/path to it are not in system paths.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
If windows 11 is at least barely same as windows 10
Press Windows + R buttons
Type 'cmd' in new window
Type in console window 'java'
If it says something like 'unknown command' you dont have installed java/path to it are not in system paths.
This game requires an additional java related runtime. not just the baseline java.
And seems iffy to get to run even then.
I just use the exe version.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
This game requires an additional java related runtime. not just the baseline java.
And seems iffy to get to run even then.
I just use the exe version.
Works fine for me with a 'bare' java. Unless visual studio on installation also install some obligatory java libs on the background, since I dont have anything java related on my pc.

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
I am using the exe version but it's still not working
The exe version is the jar with a java wrapper. In the past it worked 'better' than the jar because it was the matching version of java to what the jar was compiled with by Inno. If the jar is badly screwed up the exe may not work either.

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
So she is still 6 updates under her own par.
Absolutely reasonable to castigate her for her lack of competency of her own game with her own schedules, on her own roadmaps, with her own budgets.

I could care less what sob story she needs to vent to her therapist.
Shes a lazy slacker, coasting on her communities goodwill.
Yeah that's fair, failing to meet deadlines while sadly being the status quo for these things is a valid complaint. Even if it is like one in ten posts out of like +700 pages of posts. Meanwhile I've seen people here complain about every little thing he's done.

Also, since when the hell is Java a 'hard' engine to use? Yeah, it isn't Python or HTML programming, but there is also a reason why those two are one of the first languages programmers typically learn and why they aren't used for particularly advanced games.
Context is important, over 95% of games on this platform are in HTML, or Python, or just RPGM or something like that. (lo/no code for RPGM's cases generally)

So yeah Java Script, a slowly dying out language is considered hard by these contexts, I get it isn't machine code or whatever would actually impress someone these days.

• Angry
Reactions: heloOWO01

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
Yeah that's fair, failing to meet deadlines while sadly being the status quo for these things is a valid complaint. Even if it is like one in ten posts out of like +700 pages of posts. Meanwhile I've seen people here complain about every little thing he's done.

Context is important, over 95% of games on this platform are in HTML, or Python, or just RPGM or something like that. (lo/no code for RPGM's cases generally)

So yeah Java Script, a slowly dying out language is considered hard by these contexts, I get it isn't machine code or whatever would actually impress someone these days.
its "Java" not "Java Script"

Nar001

Nov 25, 2018
I gotta say I never thought I'd see a hand-only sex scene in a game. So far it's pretty good, too bad it updates so slowly!

huafanliao

Feb 16, 2022
我想问一下,这个游戏有网页版吗?我想通过谷歌翻译玩。我是一个非英语母语的玩家。谢谢你。

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes