Bicocklover5656

Apr 11, 2021
Not to piss in your cornflakes, but I really would take the time to practice some.
I won't demand you copy me comma for comma, but if you add some in to clarify and partition your thoughts, it'll make people far better inclined towards you later. Especially if you drop another monolith like you did earlier.
I'm not asking for my sake, but yours, and for the quality of your interactions going forward.

I Shall not say I will or I Wont I make no promises one way or the other For My Own Personal Reasons
and because of those reasons Just know that I know what My Limits are

But Anyways I thank you For the far more Respectful approach to the topic have a great day

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
anyone know when the exe versin will get the new updates?
If you believe her blog, the target date is Nov. 25th for the next public release. However Inno's track record for meeting deadlines is less than stellar.

On the bright side, we might see a Christmas release of... something.

Reactions: BaloneyAmone

relaxtitan

Aug 26, 2017
cant seem to trigger the harpy bad end, need help
and yes i did lost through combat but all i got was choice between "transform or refuse"

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
cant seem to trigger the harpy bad end, need help
and yes i did lost through combat but all i got was choice between "transform or refuse"
You need to enable Bad Ends in the Content Options.
bad ends.png

If you have that enabled, my suggestion would be to toggle it off, exit and then restart the game and then enable it again. If it still isn't working, try using another save, it could be your current save has gotten corrupted somehow.

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
How hard would it be to mod in more 'sex moves'?
'Mod' is a bad word choice as it wouldn't be a drop in additional file like the clothing mods. It would be editing existing source code files and then compiling the game with the changes.
Hard is a poor word choice. It is an issue of quantity of work to add a sex act as it is a large amount of work more than it is an issue of quality of skill.

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
I don't understand how it being a TFGame leads to 4 updates a year being unrealistic
There is 6 updates a year with this project, meanwhile most games in the genre don't even get 4, and their all generally HTML5 easy broadline not even a game, games. (That or skinner boxes with a lot of grinding)

This is above community standards, and what you should expect, there for it's unreasonable to expect more. Expecting far more then Status Quo is unreasonable, as there is no reason to expect such.

It's a 1 man team with mental issues, using a powerful but difficult to use engine.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Marlin Brandy

ebonheart2319

Jul 21, 2017
There is 6 updates a year with this project, meanwhile most games in the genre don't even get 4, and their all generally HTML5 easy broadline not even a game, games. (That or skinner boxes with a lot of grinding)

This is above community standards, and what you should expect, there for it's unreasonable to expect more. Expecting far more then Status Quo is unreasonable, as there is no reason to expect such.

It's a 1 man team with mental issues, using a powerful but difficult to use engine.
Its also operating on a 5 figure annual budget.
Monthly content updates were HER personal promise.
So she is still 6 updates under her own par.
Absolutely reasonable to castigate her for her lack of competency of her own game with her own schedules, on her own roadmaps, with her own budgets.

I could care less what sob story she needs to vent to her therapist.
Shes a lazy slacker, coasting on her communities goodwill.

Jun 11, 2017
I could care less what sob story she needs to vent to her therapist.
Shes a lazy slacker, coasting on her communities goodwill.
It has been said multiple times before, they could enlist more help with all that cash being raked in. The artists are being paid, but the people helping fix some of the code are doing that shit for free and less-than-part-time

Dr.Feelgood

Sep 21, 2018

Don't forget that the missed deadlines that we all keep on ribbing on are part of the schedule that Inno makes for herself on top of the other shattered promises of her own making. I give my coworkers shit for repeatedly screwing shit up like this and breaking their own word, so of course I'll make fun of someone that is making a livable wage and (supposedly) working full time on this project for a long time. Kinda hard to give credit to someone that has been lying out of their ass (or grossly overestimating themselves for years without thinking they might need to get their shit together at some point) for a few years now.

Also, since when the hell is Java a 'hard' engine to use? Yeah, it isn't Python or HTML programming, but there is also a reason why those two are one of the first languages programmers typically learn and why they aren't used for particularly advanced games.

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
Also, since when the hell is Java a 'hard' engine to use? Yeah, it isn't Python or HTML programming, but there is also a reason why those two are one of the first languages programmers typically learn and why they aren't used for particularly advanced games.
Given the Thanos bug that was recently introduced, the one that can atomize NPCs on file load, I'm willing to give him that point.

fass

Sep 10, 2017
" Added 'panda' as a subspecies to the 'bear' race. (PR#1697 by DSG) "

We're really going to get the entire animal kingdom species in this game, aren't we? It will be like a phone book to go through the list. There was some guy who just couldn't get his rocks off to any other kind of bear or mammal and has been begging for someone to get pandas into this at last so his blue balls could get release. Amazing.

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020

We're really going to get the entire animal kingdom species in this game, aren't we? It will be like a phone book to go through the list. There was some guy who just couldn't get his rocks off to any other kind of bear or mammal and has been begging for someone to get pandas into this at last so his blue balls could get release. Amazing.
It was Capybara-morphs that really raised my eyebrows. That's so ... specific.

I mean, you just know there's a story there.

It seems pretty clear to me that the way Inno originally wanted the game to handle morph varieties was a race/subrace system. You can still see it with Horse-morphs. Put a single horn on a Horse-morph; it's a Unicorn-morph. Wings? Pegasus-morph. Horn and wings? Alicorn-morph.

Cat-morphs used to work like this too. Get the fur and tail right on a Cat-morph and, boom, it's a Tiger-morph.

The trend that we've been seeing since race-modding became a thing that could be done is for a fan to make a really specific thing because they can, then for Inno to fold it into the game without regard for whether she should.

Reactions: LS47 and fass

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020

It seems pretty clear to me that the way Inno originally wanted the game to handle morph varieties was a race/subrace system. You can still see it with Horse-morphs. Put a single horn on a Horse-morph; it's a Unicorn-morph. Wings? Pegasus-morph. Horn and wings? Alicorn-morph.

Cat-morphs used to work like this too. Get the fur and tail right on a Cat-morph and, boom, it's a Tiger-morph.

The trend that we've been seeing since race-modding became a thing that could be done is for a fan to make a really specific thing because they can, then for Inno to fold it into the game without regard for whether she should.
its almost like a game to see how many races Inno can fit into the game.

• Haha
Reactions: fass

Wolfdragon20

Nov 8, 2021
If you believe her blog, the target date is Nov. 25th for the next public release. However Inno's track record for meeting deadlines is less than stellar.

On the bright side, we might see a Christmas release of... something.
i'm familiar with her rep when it comes to... basically everything to do with this game, hopefully she'll get it done before new years

sojocal

Jun 2, 2020

I don't really have a problem with subraces.
The game is fetish material and if someone is making the content, then there's no reason i can think of to not add it unless it butts up with alotted time in other areas.

I just also don't consider them a replacement for content.
She made the engine.
Lets not forget that after loading data files for races, she didn't port the hardcoded values, and just used both system at the same time.

mrme

Nov 8, 2017

Surprisingly there's still no apes, chimps, or monkeys is there?

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes