Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
How do i make Scarlet attracted towards me? Also whats the best place to grind money?
Transformative enchantment spamming. Requires a bit of set-up, but it pays out fairly well.
- Acquire three Water spells, so fluid transformations cost 0 essence
- Buy all the cheapest transformative food items from Ralph
- Apply 100 fluid-based transformations to a food item
- SAVE IT AS A RECIPE, or you'll be doing way more clicking than you need to
- Repeat for as many food items as you want, ideally the cheapest ones
- Convert all your just-bought food items into fluid transformatives
- Sell the stacks of transformatives back to Ralph for around 4500 a pop
- Optional: Tell Ralph to suck his own cock, you don't need a cum-flavored discount when you're richer than GOD
You can do this with clothing, too, but it's way quicker with food. Ralph's food stacks are larger than Nyan's clothing stacks, and the way enchant recipes are stored, you'd be making and saving far more recipes for far more items for far less of a payout.
The main issue is getting started due to the costs of the water spells. Enslaving and selling a back-alley demon should cover that, just make sure to loot their equipment first.

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Or.. just be on a normal screen .. like a normal move screen.
type the word > buggy < (it wont print out anywhere. .but it will register the key-presses)
and access the cheat menu,
give yourself whatever count of flames you want among other things,
go enjoy the story/interactions as you wish.

Reactions: jfmherokiller

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
Also whats the best place to grind money?
More or less whats been said, but if you want a slightly more legit, and easier way, get slave collars, enslave demons that you can find and fight on the map, and sell them. You can also transform them and make them busted milking cattle using an auto-clicker but that's likely not worth it.

Reactions: BaloneyAmone

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
Or.. just be on a normal screen .. like a normal move screen.
type the word > buggy < (it wont print out anywhere. .but it will register the key-presses)
and access the cheat menu,
give yourself whatever count of flames you want among other things,
go enjoy the story/interactions as you wish.
More valid then most strats to be honest, but I think it's fun to go around being a slaver, hope they eventually add in bounties.

Reactions: coretex

NajaNaga

Jan 28, 2021
Is worth buying the Spa in Lilaya's home? Feels like is something that is not worth grinding
Pretty much what the other comment said, it's a roleplay/money sink (which IMO the game needs more of). If you like customizing and interacting with your household as entertainment for its own sake, it unlocks some new household roles and activities that you can make original characters for and kill some time messing around with. If you only want profit it has no use.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
just got this game. how do you get more physique?
You don't. Not permanently anyways, if you wanna stay human.
Certain races have bonuses to Physique, you can get extra Physique on a time limit via consumable effects, and you can enchant clothes or weapons to give bonus Physique. Same with Aura and Corruption, although Corruption can be permanently raised or lowered by certain consumables unlike the other two.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
There is a gym in the shopping area where you can gain physique, +1 per day I think.

As others have said, you can enchant clothing to boost your physique as well and there are certain racial perks that add a substantial amount of physique. Horse and Cow morphs add about +25 physique and dragon and gryphon morphs add about +55 physique, some morphs also add a fair amount of Aura if you need it (alicorn and gryphon).

Reactions: OneWayMissile

NajaNaga

Jan 28, 2021
Besides what others said, unless it's been changed since I last updated you can also enchant tattoos in the mall to raise it if you'd rather not rely on removable clothing.

With either clothes or tattoos you'll just need to be careful you don't go over your current enchantment cap or you'll get debuffed, unless you turn that off in options.

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
Anyone know how pregnancy works in the case of creampies from multiple partners?

There is a gym in the shopping area where you can gain physique, +1 per day I think.
That's what I was expecting, but the solo options give +5 muscle definition (weights) or -5 body size (cardio). Those are cosmetic stats and AFAICT have no effect on physique. Seems strange, but I guess it's a balance thing.

Maybe if you get the lifetime membership and workout with Pix you can increase physique, IDK.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 119 Votes