BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
My understanding is that large tablets where the normal or compact UI would be plausible was a goal at one point but then people got unpleasent about wanting the game re-UI-ed from scratch for phone scale so porting project was effectively cancelled by shelving it until either post full release or until the off chance the game needs a full UI rework for some other issue.
The game still would work functionally, as you can still play it full with just left clicking. That said as others pointed out it would run slow and likely freeze a lot on mobile.

AJBeamer

Aug 26, 2020
It's now supposed to be possible (according to the changelog) for Astrapi to be impregnated but she keeps automatically using sterility pills..

• Haha
Reactions: B2B2

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
It's now supposed to be possible (according to the changelog) for Astrapi to be impregnated but she keeps automatically using sterility pills..
You should be able to blow through it by pumping up your virility with pills, high corruption, and perk point buffs. But after testing it with Bunny and Angel at the whorehouse, and impregnating Bunny with only perks while failing to knock up Angel after loading myself up, there seem to be some NPCs that just... refuse to get pregnant. Astrapi may be one of them.
Somehow, I'm not shocked.

Reactions: AJBeamer
Dec 31, 2019
Does anyone know what determines how long a sex scene is? It seems that most of the random npcs I can have sex with for as many orgasms, then there are others that are done after their one orgasm. So this leads to me not gaining any arcane essence from them, not that I need it or can't get it from other npcs, some are slaves or people that I invited to the house. So far in my "testing" it does not appear to be linked with the level of corruption or lust of the npc. I am not sure if I triggered something by at one point choosing to quick sex the npc, and now they are stuck like this?

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
Does anyone know what determines how long a sex scene is? It seems that most of the random npcs I can have sex with for as many orgasms, then there are others that are done after their one orgasm. So this leads to me not gaining any arcane essence from them, not that I need it or can't get it from other npcs, some are slaves or people that I invited to the house. So far in my "testing" it does not appear to be linked with the level of corruption or lust of the npc. I am not sure if I triggered something by at one point choosing to quick sex the npc, and now they are stuck like this?
Some constant NPCs are hard-limited to a certain amount of orgasms, like Angel or Ralph, so no matter what you do, they stop after their set amount.
Other than that, it comes down to which character is the dominant party, whether you have the Object of Desire perk, and if you have control restricted. The first and last ones are equally important, because even if you're topping, the bottom can still dip after they've had enough if they're not restricted.
Really, 'restrict control' should be split into two options, one for initiating/stopping actions, and the other for ending the encounter. It's not going to happen, but I can dream.

Reactions: Doctor.Professor

Bocoboco

Jan 18, 2018
If you want numbers:

Non-demons need one before they end, Half-demons need two, and Demons need three. The aforementioned Object of Desire perk increases each threshold by one (So two times for non-demons, three times for Half-demons, and four for Demons).

Reactions: Doctor.Professor
Dec 31, 2019
Some constant NPCs are hard-limited to a certain amount of orgasms, like Angel or Ralph, so no matter what you do, they stop after their set amount.
Other than that, it comes down to which character is the dominant party, whether you have the Object of Desire perk, and if you have control restricted. The first and last ones are equally important, because even if you're topping, the bottom can still dip after they've had enough if they're not restricted.
Really, 'restrict control' should be split into two options, one for initiating/stopping actions, and the other for ending the encounter. It's not going to happen, but I can dream.
Thank you for the response, I just saw the object of desire perk and checked if I had restrict control after reading this and it does seem to be the determining factor.

Dec 31, 2019
If you want numbers:

Non-demons need one before they end, Half-demons need two, and Demons need three. The aforementioned Object of Desire perk increases each threshold by one (So two times for non-demons, three times for Half-demons, and four for Demons).
Thank you for the response, I never noticed that. Probably because the npcs I have been testing were furries and not demons?

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Has Nyan's romance route been completed or is it still being developed?
Unless there was supposed to be some other additions, Nyan's romance route has been finished for a while.

You need to talk to her about the enchanted clothing, complete the mini quest for that (beating Karl and Wolfgang) and report back to her. After that, she will freak out and close the shop for a day and when you go back, she will ask if you want to be her boy/girl friend.
Saying, yes will allow you to talk, compliment, give gifts, and flirt with her until you raise her affection enough, at which point you can ask her out on a date. You can only ask her out on Fridays or Saturdays AFTER 8pm.
Pay attention to what she says when you talk to her, she mentions things she likes, places she went to, or things she would do. When you go out on your first date, you will run into her mother, who cockblocks you, by asking you questions about those things and to be able to romance Nyan I don't think you can progress until you answer them correctly.
After all of that, you can take her out on a date every Friday or Saturday and I think you can fool around with her during the week, in her store.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Unless there was supposed to be some other additions, Nyan's romance route has been finished for a while.

You need to talk to her about the enchanted clothing, complete the mini quest for that (beating Karl and Wolfgang) and report back to her. After that, she will freak out and close the shop for a day and when you go back, she will ask if you want to be her boy/girl friend.
Saying, yes will allow you to talk, compliment, give gifts, and flirt with her until you raise her affection enough, at which point you can ask her out on a date. You can only ask her out on Fridays or Saturdays AFTER 8pm.
Pay attention to what she says when you talk to her, she mentions things she likes, places she went to, or things she would do. When you go out on your first date, you will run into her mother, who cockblocks you, by asking you questions about those things and to be able to romance Nyan I don't think you can progress until you answer them correctly.
After all of that, you can take her out on a date every Friday or Saturday and I think you can fool around with her during the week, in her store.
There's supposed to be a bunch more content for Nyan's romance quest. But the way the game development has gone, it's probably the smart move to assume this is what its going to be. Because it's never getting finished.

Jun 19, 2019
Is it possible to remove the height limit? Also, is there a mod that lets you grow additional heads? I've tried to browse the discord but I haven't had much luck.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
Is it possible to remove the height limit? Also, is there a mod that lets you grow additional heads? I've tried to browse the discord but I haven't had much luck.
both are possible however they will probably require a custom version of the game.

sojocal

Jun 2, 2020
Since I offered before I'll extend it here as well, I am willing to write content and characters. I also have experience from running lewd table top games.
I'm sorry, i somehow missed this post originally. I'd like thank you for the offer. My main focus right now is making a simple(ish) CYOA/text adventure to build my engine around but i don't want to really show people that product/game until i have something near feature complete. once/if i get something in a playable state, i'd love to have someone go over my malformed and inbreed grammar (I know my weaknesses). Sadly, that time will be in Hdev time. Maybe next December, maybe in 10 years.

That said, if i'm successful, then you should able to easily make new content/mods (assuming the game strikes your fancy)

Feb 8, 2019
Still pretty confused about how the obedience and affection works in regards to the slavery. I know that obedience is pretty easy to accomplish but I'm struggling with the affection. Is there a way to keep the affection in a positive direction?

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Still pretty confused about how the obedience and affection works in regards to the slavery. I know that obedience is pretty easy to accomplish but I'm struggling with the affection. Is there a way to keep the affection in a positive direction?
I use Obedience Trainer (or something like that), Double Bed and Room Service, then make sure their affection doesn't go into the negatives while assigning their job. After that, I give them the kinks Submissive and Masochist to make it so that doing the interactions with them will increase both affection and obedience.
I use single rooms though, since I don't have many slaves or plan to get many, so your mileage from this strategy may differ.

Leks Darkmind

Jul 10, 2022
if someone wants to apply StatusEffect to sex partner, condition can be like that:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it's ugly, but seems to be working.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 119 Votes