Nov 6, 2021
Hmm. Doesn't seem to be the case.
Actually, i've started multiple new games recently but somehow not needed to do the quest to get the slavery licence in any of them.

The first time I spoke to the slaver-guy he mentioned me already having a licence, despite starting a new game.
What's up with that?
type in buggy you might have one of the settings in there that allow you to start with one.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
New blog post

Inno's blog said:
Hello again,

Sorry once again for how long it's taking me to get this update out. I'm still working on it, but things have been going slowly due to complete chaos in my life at the moment. I will definitely have the preview out by the end of this month, and then the full update out a couple of weeks after that. I'll try to get another progress post out next week to hopefully give you more details on what's going to be in this version. Sorry again for the lack of progress recently, and I'll see you again soon.
Is there anyone who still thinks I'm wrong about the timeline I keep repeating? lol

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
Is the blog site don or something? I tried to visit it to confirm the post above and all I get is a blank page.

Muxia

Aug 9, 2017
New blog post

Is there anyone who still thinks I'm wrong about the timeline I keep repeating? lol
' I will definitely have the preview out by the end of this month, and then the full update out a couple of weeks after that '

Emmmm, 'couple of weeks', seems like promising to offer a full update in March

Arkus86

Jun 3, 2018
' I will definitely have the preview out by the end of this month, and then the full update out a couple of weeks after that '

Emmmm, 'couple of weeks', seems like promising to offer a full update in March
I can already see the progress update at the end of March.
"I'm really sorry this update is a bit late, but I got cold, so I could not work at all for a few weeks, and then I needed rest for another few weeks to recover. Also, nearly all of it is placeholder because of that, but I really wanted to give you at least something."

Swift3

Jul 23, 2022
Does anyone know how to change the screen resolution/display? The bottom and sides of the screen are getting cut off for me.

Thanks in advance.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Scaling issue like that where elements are being rendered out of view of the window could be gpu driver or wrong Java version being used. LT doesn't have any display options like most full screen programs do because it runs based off of the window setting (maximized, windowed shape/size, etc.). It's like a browser without fullscreen or zoom controls.

Currently, LT uses Java 17 and up. I can confirm 19 is fine too if your keeping Java up to date. Using out of date Java can still work, but can lead to similar rendering bugs like that. Failing that, maybe try just stretching the window size along horizontally and vertically to see if that forces the elements to reposition properly.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
type in buggy you might have one of the settings in there that allow you to start with one.
I see a setting to start (and end) the slavery quest, but no toggle.
Starting a new game that hasn't used the debug-code yet shouldn't have that issue, right?

Edit: I can even hit the button to start/end the slaver quest in a playthrough that already has slaves.
I think the game is just bugged. It thinks you have the licence when you don't.
I have no idea what that has to do with the hidden book though.

floofnum69

Oct 9, 2019
Feels like this game is a one big fat memory leak.

Also, what are possible outcomes of the Helena dates? Does she always turn into a turboslut, or is it connected to a "break her" option?
Java is the memory leak not games, the engine hasn't been updated to deal with it and never will, just close the program and restart it when it gets too much.

FireSauner0

Nov 15, 2018
Java is the memory leak not games, the engine hasn't been updated to deal with it and never will, just close the program and restart it when it gets too much.
That can't be right. How is it not the programmer's fault, if their app is leaking? What ,,engine" are you referring to? Since when did java have implicit memory leaking?

ebonheart2319

Jul 21, 2017
That can't be right. How is it not the programmer's fault, if their app is leaking? What ,,engine" are you referring to? Since when did java have implicit memory leaking?
Since Inno decided to use an unpolished Java version of 8 years ago.
She uses Java 8. Current Java is 16?
She might as well be coding in Flash for all the security and integrity.

BooringSeeker

Oct 28, 2022
Is it possible to import a character in such a way so they appear in the game as an enemy/bandit? Is it possible to do that in debug mode?
Only manually edit .xml file, for now. Nothing very complicated and only one Notepad++ is required for this, but it may seem a bit tedious. The main thing is that there are no incorrect values anywhere: a typo in the color (PINK_LIGT instead of PINK_LIGHT, for example) of the hair is enough so that the character does not appear. Well, the coordinates of its placement in the world should also be accurate and, as far as I understand, unique - the game will not tolerate two characters in one place.
You can simply leave any random bandit on the map in the right place, then find him in your save file and change his appearance and name to those copied from the desired character.

Exiua

Dec 18, 2017
Is it possible to import a character in such a way so they appear in the game as an enemy/bandit? Is it possible to do that in debug mode?
If you are trying to import a character as an enemy just so you can enslave them, you could instead import the character (assuming you have already exported the character) to the Auctioning Block in Slaver's Alley. Otherwise, like BooringSeeker said, you'll have to manually edit your save file.

FireSauner0

Nov 15, 2018
Since Inno decided to use an unpolished Java version of 8 years ago.
She uses Java 8. Current Java is 16?
She might as well be coding in Flash for all the security and integrity.
I wasn't talking about security, but memory management, and my point was: Inno is to blame for the badly optimized or memory managed game, not the tools she's using.

Also, since when is Java 8 unpolished? 8 has long term support, how would it's security be any worse than 19? It regularly gets updates, and is the most widely used version to date.

(I'm not aware of all the developement details here, but maybe she's using an old version of Java 8? That's still her fault though.)

Mar 18, 2020
Only manually edit .xml file, for now. Nothing very complicated and only one Notepad++ is required for this, but it may seem a bit tedious. The main thing is that there are no incorrect values anywhere: a typo in the color (PINK_LIGT instead of PINK_LIGHT, for example) of the hair is enough so that the character does not appear. Well, the coordinates of its placement in the world should also be accurate and, as far as I understand, unique - the game will not tolerate two characters in one place.
You can simply leave any random bandit on the map in the right place, then find him in your save file and change his appearance and name to those copied from the desired character.
Perfect, thank you! Exactly what I am looking for! Which xml file do I have to edit specifically?

If you are trying to import a character as an enemy just so you can enslave them, you could instead import the character (assuming you have already exported the character) to the Auctioning Block in Slaver's Alley. Otherwise, like BooringSeeker said, you'll have to manually edit your save file.
Nah, I already know how to do that. Like I said, I am specifically importing a character as a bandit rather than anything else. But thank you for the advice.

BooringSeeker

Oct 28, 2022
Perfect, thank you! Exactly what I am looking for! Which xml file do I have to edit specifically?
The imported characters are stored in data\characters. Data\saves contains the saves. To make a "custom-made" bandit:
1. Export the character. The file with it appears in data\characters.
2. We find a suitable bandit on the map, look at the map: X = 10, Y= 10 - the central square of the city (Lilith's Plaza). From this we consider in which coordinates it is located. Save the game.
3. Open the save file, search through the text for a construction of the form "location x ="5" y="2"" with our coordinates. Make sure above that "history value="NPC_MUGGER"". Just in case. Maybe, at the same coordinates, but in another location, there is also someone :)
4. That's it, here's our bandit. From the file of the imported character, we transfer the blocks <body>, <characterInventory>, <fetishes> - whatever your heart desires.
5. Save the result. You can save it in a separate file if you are afraid of breaking something. Load it in the game, check it, enjoy it.

In general, this way you can actually write characters from scratch, setting any equipment, appearance, "interests"... The main thing is to avoid typos! Then you will be tormented to look for why everything has disappeared and nothing works...

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 117 Votes