f951488

Aug 29, 2017
Is there any way to unlock the teleport skill? It seems like I should be able to teleport with the Enforcer clothes on, based on what you learn from an Enforcer later on, but I can't figure it out...
There is no teleport yet, it will be in the future.
Also on version 0.3.1.X there should be option on your phone to go to places automatically. It'll not be teleporting, just your character going short or safest route, orr if you have large enough wings you'll fly. I don't played this yet so test it yourself but this should save you some time..
That's only questin I can answer.

Regula

Jan 22, 2018
The kids are out in the map, you have to battle in a spot until you find them. Usually takes me about 5 to 10 times at most before I find them. Have a extra guest room set up and you can invite them to stay at your place.
Do I have to enable incest or something? I've been searching everywhere and still haven't found one of my 19 offsprings xD

kijmadwakonce

Jul 19, 2017
The Dark Siren - is there a possibility, to get to her, without being fucked every time. If you are looking in the submition you always find gang of imps impossible to defeat, or am I doing something wrong?

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
The Dark Siren - is there a possibility, to get to her, without being fucked every time. If you are looking in the submition you always find gang of imps impossible to defeat, or am I doing something wrong?
They're not unbeatable, you just need to level up, gear up, and maybe bring some friends.

Are you using potions to permamently boost your stats? Do you enchant the shit out of your clothing and armour? Do you have magic spellbooks?
Do you have an elemental fighting by your side.

Fighting multiple people at once is tricky, but an elemental (of any element) is a great investment.
You might also want to consider bringing slaves into battle as additional bodyguards. I don't know what the upper limit is, but you can have at-least one slave and your elemental, for a party of three.
That's a lot fairer than fighting a gang of imps four-on-one.

Elementals gain stat bonuses from being naked, but your slave will want some armour and weapons, which you'll want to enchant the hell out of, just like your own gear.

Don't forget to level up yourself and your minions too. Elementals have unique level-up mechanics and buffs from your spell-knowledge, but yourself and your slaves gain a bunch of of aura or energy(health) from levelling up.

You'll need Arcane Essence for the enchantments, and money to buy the base equipment (essence is also purchaseable)

I usually cheat so I'm not totally clear on how to make lots of money quickly. I guess you could enslave a bunch of people and whore them out?

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
I never knew you could bring a slave AND a elemental. I tried two slaves and it wouldn't go so I assumed a slave and a elemental would be a no-go aswell.

Reactions: e-disfunction

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I never knew you could bring a slave AND a elemental. I tried two slaves and it wouldn't go so I assumed a slave and a elemental would be a no-go aswell.
In one of the earlier versions your slave could also summon an elemental if they had the spell and aura to cast it making a party of four. I'm not sure if that's still available though.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Slave + elemental worked as of 3.07.

If slaves can also summon elementals then your max party-size is four. You, your slave, and two elementals.
That should be enough to fight anything, if you equip them properly. Even just the three of you should be capable of crushing most anything if you equip them properly.

Making sure you don't run out of essence is the biggest issue, but you can buy those for like 70g each, so sell all the items I loot and turn the cash into essence.
Remember that you can equip multiple layers. You've got a crazy number of clothing slots (5 enchantments per clothing item) you can enchant all of your piercings AND you can get magical tattoos.

I never really went deep into tattoos, but I guess on a nudist play-through, you'd need them to boost your stats.
Oh, and don't forget that Impish Brew can be turned into a 60% heal fairly cheaply.

Just get the perk that halves enchantment cost and go nuts.

3.1 or whatever the newest version is seems to have an issue with item-duping. Not sure what's triggering it by I'm equipping items and having a copy of it remain in my inventory sometimes.

m1ch43l

Jul 6, 2017
Say, how do I import another character into my "main" save?
I don't seem to comprehend the auction block...

I was able to export them and "import" them onto the auction,
but I can't bid on them, even though I have enough money over 10 times their value.

edit: nvm, solved it!

Daekas

Jul 26, 2017
Well, it's good to know not being able to change what slaves call the PC is a known bug. I hope that's something that's fixed in another mini-patch like 3.1 was with 3.1.0.1.

I hope to see more control during sex scenes with slaves in the future. AKA being able to forbid them from doing anything at all while you're getting ready or some shit or stop them from forcing a specific sex act before you're ready.

I know there's options such as restricting self-actions, and restrict self-clothing and restrict your clothing -- but none of these even seem to work, anyway. Whenever I use them, they kind of just do it anyway. At least during threesomes.
They keep doing it in 1on1 too.
i knew i forgot something and that´s it. ^
Please, change that. This IS really annoying.

f951488

Aug 29, 2017
3.1 or whatever the newest version is seems to have an issue with item-duping. Not sure what's triggering it by I'm equipping items and having a copy of it remain in my inventory sometimes.
They keep doing it in 1on1 too.
i knew i forgot something and that´s it. ^
Please, change that. This IS really annoying.
All of this and all other bugs that was mentioned in this thread should be fixed in new version 0.3.1.1 (Hotfix) on Innoxia blog.

justavisitor

May 26, 2018
Is there a way to enslave my children without them hating me for it?
When you earn your slavers license Finch mentions that people can choose to be enslaved, so I'm wondering if I can pursuade my children into it.

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
I see that the game specifies that being defeated can cause people to transform you, however I've fought a few enemies who had the transformer fetish and didn't do anything to my human. I'd submit/lose in battle when it was clear skies and they'd just take my money, and if we did it in an arcane storm then we just had sex. I even went to the trouble of enchanting a potion, beating them, and putting it in their inventory to see if they'd use it on me the next time with no luck. I'm sure story/quest NPCs can do it, but I haven't gotten it to trigger at all on random street mobs.

Reactions: Watters

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
I see that the game specifies that being defeated can cause people to transform you, however I've fought a few enemies who had the transformer fetish and didn't do anything to my human. I'd submit/lose in battle when it was clear skies and they'd just take my money, and if we did it in an arcane storm then we just had sex. I even went to the trouble of enchanting a potion, beating them, and putting it in their inventory to see if they'd use it on me the next time with no luck. I'm sure story/quest NPCs can do it, but I haven't gotten it to trigger at all on random street mobs.
Goblin gangs in the undercity can transform you, but I don't know who else does it.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
can someone please share with me the secret to getting the rest of Nyan special inventory to spawn
What do you mean by 'the rest'? Have you finished Nyan's relationship quest? If you have then the items under the 'Special' tab are all of her special inventory.

If you haven't finished her quest, you need to go to the supply depot and figure out a way to either defeat or trick the two Doberboys there.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes