retardo

Sep 17, 2017
I think it's insane that Innoxia has the balls to still do the "public built release, then patreon only built release" shit when every build is delayed for months.

Wolfe Verikuu

Mar 4, 2021
Innoxia puts out updates very regularly. I'm not sure why people are lambasting the dev for not doing literally the one thing they do better than most game devs. Maybe it's because f95zone frequently gets updates significantly later than they're actually released, so you guys aren't seeing how regular they actually are?
... Yk they didn't update for such a long time that the sites abandonment rule went into effect not long ago? As in the rule where you have to update content at least 1 time every 6 months? Idk about your other devs but my other games and there devs update either weekly or biweekly. Not once A year. And the moment it got marked as abandoned suddenly an update is ready, one that's content was already in the game or a reskin of something already in the game?

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
Great, yet another bug. And yes I checked to make sure it wasn't my fault this time. I got an attacker that was apparently is deep sleep while attacking me, meaning she was unable to take action as I stabbed her unconscious body with a sword. She was then able to beg for sex as normal despite being asleep and woke up upon starting sex despite me being gentle.
Narcoleptic_Attacker.png

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
How do I get my slaves to fuck me while I'm asleep? They always wake me up before fucking.
Per the patch notes, your character needs to have the "heavy sleeper" perk, and then slaves that are assigned to sleep in your room with you need to have the "Use you" permission. I'd also assume there's also an RNG roll for it to happen while the conditions are met, as slave sex scene initializations typically are.

Oct 12, 2023
So wait the entire updated added Dalmatians, 1 tour, Dolls staying imobilized (which pretty much already existed) and buying Dolls?

Fucking Bravo.

sasha2

Nov 3, 2022
In case you don't comprehend how the concept of time works, if I were a subscriber, I would have had the update for ages already. Seeing as I clearly didn't, I'm obviously not a subscriber. How the fuck do you keep going on about sunk cost?
There's no evidence of 0.4.9.5 being ready before April 1st.
All three files on Google Drive were uploaded April 1st late evening.
The commit on Github is dated April 1st as well.
There is no paywalled post on Subscribestar (like there was for 0.4.8.8 and 0.4.8.9, and many other versions).
No one mentioned the new version in Discord public channels before April 1st.
So outside of the very small clique, no one had access to the new version, not even all the thousand subscribers.

As for the version number jump and skipping 0.4.9.1-0.4.9.4, it had happened before: 0.3.4.1 was followed by 0.3.4.5 twelve days later. Probably Inno decided that both of those updates had so little content so adding 0.0.1 was too much, but were not technically just hotfixes so adding 0.0.0.1 was too little, and settled on 0.0.0.5 as a compromise.

In general, Inno published code publicly and the only game-related perk for subscribers is prebuilt binaries for every version (instead of only major versions). This is what is posted under every blogpost announcing a preview build:
I package and release these in-between preview builds for backers over on my SubscribeStar, but anyone can play them at any time by building them directly from the public github (which is always kept up to date with the very latest version)

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
Trying to be vague, but blunt. Inno Stan met average person on this thread using inno logic in their argument. Won't explain more as that will be treading the mods line after I already got a warning for my review of the game.
Ah, i see, i knew there's something interesting happening when mods reply, lol. surprisingly its not a thread purge.

4.10 star(s) 117 Votes