Happy Potter

May 21, 2019
There is a community member made exe which is just a wrapper which just plays a jar file so it works with each new jar downloaded and then there are the package exes made by Inno with bullshittery, the average community member can't figure out how to replicate it so they only exist when inno makes them.
I see, thanks. Is there like a guide or something on how to replicate it?

Lady Luck

Aug 6, 2021
Just curious, has anyone ever tried copy/pasting a characters entire description into stable diffusion or another AI art model to see if it comes out well? I don't have any easy way to access AI right now, but if it works, it'd be an interesting way to quickly get an idea of what a character looks like, instead of having to put it all together in your head
I tried with Rose
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here's the free AI I used if anyone wants it:

FurrBat

May 8, 2019
Just curious, has anyone ever tried copy/pasting a characters entire description into stable diffusion or another AI art model to see if it comes out well? I don't have any easy way to access AI right now, but if it works, it'd be an interesting way to quickly get an idea of what a character looks like, instead of having to put it all together in your head
You got me curious, tried doing Rose like the other guy, I think my tries were less cursed :v.

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
There are instructions to compile the jar file, the exe version I don't think there are instructions for or it falls into the jokey situation where you have to fix the issues that are preventing you from just playing the jar version in the process of making the exe and then you no longer need the exe.

rcop101

May 31, 2017
ok so i probably missed it somewhere but how do you use the human transformation after you become a full demon? cuz i can transform in the phone menu but than it tells me i cant go back cuz im not a demon anymore so i feel like theres a spell or something for those transformations im just missing

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018

I really hate making these posts more than anything, especially after I was so confident in giving a release date in my last post, but I need a few more days to get this next preview update ready.
Everything was going very well, but then over the past couple of days I've hit a bit of a wall and struggled to get the end of the new quest content finished. It shouldn't take me much longer to get it done now, so I should have it released some time around the middle of next week. If it's going to take me any longer than that (it really shouldn't...) I'll make another post to let you know.
Sorry for the disappointment, and I'll get this update to you as soon as I possibly can!
Oh look, another delay. Who'd have guessed it.

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
What a coincidence, Inno doesn't need to work anymore either!
Just, you know, for entirely different reasons.
Who's exactly crazy enough to pay her bills? I mean, don't get me wrong, I like her game and all, but the progress is so dam slow that I'll probably be like 40(I'm 30 lol) before this game even like halfway done.

rasbinf

Feb 12, 2021
run into a irriting bug on the last build
in every dialog and even some setting i rollback to the start of the conversation and have to scroll all the way down after every choice. Same in fight and sexe scene
Any idea, only got a clothe and weapon mod

panaeon

Feb 3, 2023
You need a certain (old!) Java-Version since the Game has not been ported to newer ones to run/compile the Game yourself...

I've wasted a lotta time trying to figure out the right ones on my Linux System some time ago...it was quite the challenge, but I'm happy to say, that eventually I got it to run on this Version of Garuda Linux with the Cinnamon Desktop, that I have on my old/"ancient" MacBook from 2009.

Reactions: Happy Potter

Vodka6329

Dec 14, 2022
I have recently been using Perchance AI to generate images for my characters. Works quite well, especially because the description of the characters are detailed enough for the AI to easily interpret. I'd usually add their style and color of clothing into the prompt as well for a more realistic experience.

4.10 star(s) 118 Votes