Oct 1, 2023
Had serious trouble running this on linux (installing JavaFX is a problem; just getting the openjfx package didn't work for me). Ended up following and using Liberica's Java 8 Full SDK, which comes with JavaFX included and indeed can run the game out of the box.

Apr 8, 2020
The game itself is fairly fine, pretty good even based on how many people seem to want more content for it.
It's got a pretty good sandbox frame work going that lets people do a lot of fun RP with their self.

The issue most people in this thread have, myself included, is the rather poor work ethic of it's creator and the echo chamber around them that enables them to be such a lazy prick. This is something you don't learn until you've been around for a while or spent countless hours reading through this massive thread. From the outside looking in, it just seems like most people here are whiney and entitled to a game most of them likely aren't even supporting.

To be clear, I don't like Inno's work ethic and I refuse to support such a lazy dev, I'm simply explaining why I think people rating the thread seem to have such a different experience.

I mean, I agree with you on that, but the review I was referencing that day (I believe its no longer up) was a 5 star review claiming Inno was very enagged with the community or something to that effect, implying she was actively pumping out updates and engaging with fans. The only fans she engages with seems to be her simps.

Nov 7, 2020
I mean, I agree with you on that, but the review I was referencing that day (I believe its no longer up) was a 5 star review claiming Inno was very enagged with the community or something to that effect, implying she was actively pumping out updates and engaging with fans. The only fans she engages with seems to be her simps.
Ah, the only guess I could make there is they happened to look into the Discord at the right time to see Inno active or something, and used that as the basis for their review.

JamieDe

Formerly 'Foxx1963'
Oct 4, 2021
It's always funny to see the valiant defenders (i.e groupies) come out of the woodwork the second that reasonable expectations are raised. Funny how the same people are often so critical about full releases with genuine care because they're 'not good enough' for them, but will happily support literal scammers being paid thousands a month to generate a constant stream of excuses

If you accept money for something, to avoid issues, you have certain obligations - patreon 'donation' or not. Try 'oh sorry procrastinated for a few months' at any other paying job. Spoiler: they're not going to keep pouring money into you while you pretend they don't exist and guilt trip them for wanting their money to amount to something or daring to ask after progress when you break made up deadline after deadline

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
I'd be more than willing to support Inno if she got her shit together and either pumped out more, much more needed patches than misc shit we always get, or get a team of sorts. She probably make more money in the long haul with a team considering how popular this game is, but I know she's a milking queen so that's not happening LOL

Now as for whining? Oh I could rant all fucking day with the salt mine that is the shitsune content on COC II......

Okoro0606

Jul 31, 2023
Does the hypno-watch only work with randomly generated NPCs? I wanted to make scarlett bisexual but she simply refuses to look at the watch, is there a way? Say, if I increase femininity and improve the relationship would she eventually be ok with "using" it?

And is there a way to have dominant sex with rose (not talking about the finger scene)?
How do you even get the watch?

Ricstab

Mar 24, 2021
If you've checked long ago enough, then she probably has released a mini-update in the meantime.
Last update was 2 days ago actually, but sadly you either build it yourself or you can't play it.
And if you don't know how to do that (or can only play in .exe) then you're screwed

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
Last update was 2 days ago actually, but sadly you either build it yourself or you can't play it.
And if you don't know how to do that (or can only play in .exe) then you're screwed
Incorrect, the last commit to the public git was May 31st for the release of 0.4.10, a bugfix patch, which was 2 months and 3 days ago. The thread was updated in April 15th for the April 13th release of 0.4.9.9, which may be where you've gotten your "two days ago" from.

_The_Doctor_

Formerly '___Puma___'
Sep 28, 2021
So i started porting this game a while ago and i redesigned the whole ui so it looks similar to fenoxo tits game.
So far it's easy to use on a small phone but I'm having problems regarding the massive amount of easy to do but incredibly time consuming edits.
Also everyone that tries this before severely underestimated (and I'm severely underestimating here) how unnecessarily unopti-fucking-mised this code is. Although various devs helped fix it judging by the source code.
Basically have to run a thousand separate threads because the game must update random NPC #5636908 every time you breathe. Yet i will give it few days until i at least understand what can i delete without breaking the game.

And if you don't think it's a abomination yet, i don't have a computer. This is all being done in AndroidIDE.

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
So i started porting this game a while ago and i redesigned the whole ui so it looks similar to fenoxo tits game.
So far it's easy to use on a small phone but I'm having problems regarding the massive amount of easy to do but incredibly time consuming edits.
Also everyone that tries this before severely underestimated (and I'm severely underestimating here) how unnecessarily unopti-fucking-mised this code is. Although various devs helped fix it judging by the source code.
Basically have to run a thousand separate threads because the game must update random NPC #5636908 every time you breathe. Yet i will give it few days until i at least understand what can i delete without breaking the game.

And if you don't think it's a abomination yet, i don't have a computer. This is all being done in AndroidIDE.
Many have tried and failed to make a dent in the brambles that is this code base. Best of luck to you, adventurer.

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
Man, I really hope Innoxia is okay guys.
If I could, I would gladly subscribe and donate more money to her/they/them/zer, but I'm already keeping 5 other devs afloat right now and really need to keep my financial investments in check!
Don't know about her condition beyond the name and the fact it causes chronic anxiety which is a bitch, but beyond that I wouldn't fret too much. She makes more than enough to sustain herself and maintain decent treatment. Focus on keeping yourself out the red.

4.10 star(s) 122 Votes