Unity Completed Lillian Night Succubus Exclusive Contract [1.2.0] [Nokista]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
With how skinny she is, it's either her first time as a royal demon sent out into the world, or she's too shit to get sex regularly, so you're her last resort.

ASERDDERERT

Jun 8, 2019
Someone knows how to make it to recapture text?
The most brain-dead way, haven't worked: deleting "_AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt".

JIE^_^

Jun 4, 2020
For me who have watched too many animations, I don't need to translate at all, hahahahaha;)

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
Anyone have a Full save?

Assuming it would go in LillianNight_Data\Savedata

On another note, anyone know if there are controls and what they are?

willytime

Dec 19, 2021
Anyone have a Full save?

Assuming it would go in LillianNight_Data\Savedata

On another note, anyone know if there are controls and what they are?
if you hover your cursor down, you can skip time only if you've seen the scene before. Have fun sitting down and watching it for 30-40 minutes

Krikit

Jul 23, 2017
See all scenes. (skip to last is ok)
I did got to unlock that menu earlier. Apparantly, unlocking the scene doesn't matter, you have to watch the scene (can skip the scene altogether though).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You might want to move cursor to mid-right and click on the arrow that appears. There are additional settings with an option to skip unread dialogues (kinda works similarly as vn as it allows to skip the unskippable parts on slider at bottom).

dracovoid

May 14, 2020
I did got to unlock that menu earlier. Apparantly, unlocking the scene doesn't matter, you have to watch the scene (can skip the scene altogether though).

You might want to move cursor to mid-right and click on the arrow that appears. There are additional settings with an option to skip unread dialogues (kinda works similarly as vn as it allows to skip the unskippable parts on slider at bottom).
Can you share save? Skipping or manual watching doesn't seem to unlock it

Reactions: Argarious

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Unironically that's exactly how medieval people seen Succubi according to Malleus Maleficarum. Its bodyless spirit-demons that visited you in your sleep and caused you to have wet dreams to steal your semen, which they needed to procreate since they couldn't have their own cause they are bodyless and stuff.
'Course the Malleus was also penned by a 15th-century Dominican monk and inquisitor who pretty clearly had some issues with sexuality, got sacked from his post and kicked out of the diocese by the Bishop of Innsbruck, and the book was outright panned by the Inquisition's own top theologians...

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes