Unity Completed Lillian Night Succubus Exclusive Contract [1.2.0] [Nokista]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
Purple_Heart Nice find. I saw it's been shared on... uh, never mind, my link says "removed" when I try to post it. Can I at least say "IGG"? Edit - Never mind, see pchmsl's post below, the version that's been shared there is a fake. Shame.

But yeah, classic F95zone; a real translation comes out just 2 months later, but to many users this might already be just some MTL game they've stopped paying attention to, because this site has no policy to stop people from posting the game with an automated MTL patch the instant it comes out.

Last edited:
Reactions: lwx595

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Purple_Heart Nice find. I saw it's been shared on... uh, never mind, my link says "removed" when I try to post it. Can I at least say "IGG"?

But yeah, classic F95zone; a real translation comes out just 2 months later, but to many users this might already be just some MTL game they've stopped paying attention to, because this site has no policy to stop people from posting the game with an automated MTL patch the instant it comes out.
I almost forgot about this game, so thanks for reminding me.
Igg has done some shady things in the past, I'm not trusting that site.
Hopefully someone will eventually share it here.

pchmsl

Mar 18, 2018
I saw it's been shared on... uh, never mind, my link says "removed" when I try to post it. Can I at least say "IGG"?
I've downloaded the game from igg, and from couple of other "repack" sites, and it's not from steam - it's a same version that's posted here with bepinex and same shitty mtl.
So far I could not find the real steam version for download.

Reactions: Sunshaded

Anonym_e

May 5, 2021
For every Linux user out there who couldn't get the translation and other BepInEx plugins to work:

Bash:
winecfg
Libraries -> Under New override for library dropbox, select winhttp and Click add and Apply.

Meriance

Sep 28, 2023
pchmsl The real version 1.20 which has an official TL now. (Downloaded and verified it this time.)

And it's not important, but I'll just take this opportunity to again say...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
how do i get it without going through the horrible downloading sites they hosted it on

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes