3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

yazzakah

Aug 5, 2016
I was LOP subscriber some time ago, but playing LWT2 was so dissapointing that i choose to resign.
I Hope that Arkham: Dark Legacy will be much better than the games from last 6 months.

Reactions: Maericke

Macari

Nov 14, 2016
I was dissappointed with the LOP Gold team, it's getting to the point where they will charge money for anything, they don't care for they customers at all, paided games are becoming as short content wise and gameplay wise as free games, and development takes to games Leo is just starting to take the piss really. Lets hope Arkam game lives it to it's potential.

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Its true that compared to some other games from LOP, this was a more simple game, and shorter too, but i don´t think is THAT bad, but then, i did not knew this game existed until being posted here, so i had no expectations of it, i can understand that some may be disappointing for expecting more.

patriie09

Nov 3, 2016
Can you have a 3some with the 2 dudes? Think I got every possible scene, just one more achievement is missin

NT33

May 8, 2017

ABOUT THIS GAME :
Lily in Hawaii is a choose your own adventure style game where you follow Lily as she makes her way through the beautiful landscapes and scenery of the island. Take in the sights of blue oceans and sandy beaches or look out from the cliffs and mountain tops or take in the local scenes with shopping and local bars: the whole island is open for you to explore.
Every choice has an outcome and all of them lead up to a stunning, authentic, Hawaiian-themed luau. Who will Lily choose to go to after that? Well, that’s all up to you!

Instructions:
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on !start.bat to start playing.

Download Links
GoFile:

Mega:
FileBox:

Game Info:
Updated: 23/03/2017
Genre: Erotic Adventure, Simulator, Animation
Censorship: No
Version: 0.96
Developer / Publisher: Lesson Of Passion
Platform: Windows
Language: English

thanks to @Fabios for sharing this game.
Uploading fixed version :p
Hey man, is there a version for Mac that I could download?

koch

Jun 15, 2017
Hey guys. Can't seem to get it working, I'm putting it into my browser but all i get is a loading screen. Any idea ? I'm on Mac.

Reactions: BaconNCheese

Sexy11

Jul 13, 2017
Anyone know how to get the last Achievement? I am missing "Three's a crowd". From the screen, it looks like Layla and Lily. Not sure who will be the third one. Geoff? Uffe?

Viktorro

Oct 31, 2017
End 6 Threesome
stay with him
cuddle+ 10
Hand to your breast
rub his dick
let him cum in your face +10

Cliffs
talk to the girl
anniversary +10
it's romantic +10