Fan Art Lily of the Valley : Fan Art

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
I'm looking for a character that looks like him actually you would not have some advice or idea
the difficult is this, there is no character that is similar, lily was created with a lot of manual shaping, I start from a basic gen 2, then I use a little olympia6 and then I work with morphs, I tried dozens of characters, I hope that you can find a better combination than mine, but many morphs and certain skins are nowhere to be found

Reactions: jfredy78

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
the difficult is this, there is no character that is similar, lily was created with a lot of manual shaping, I start from a basic gen 2, then I use a little olympia6 and then I work with morphs, I tried dozens of characters, I hope that you can find a better combination than mine, but many morphs and certain skins are nowhere to be found
stupid question where you can find genesis 2

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
I made several models from scratch

you can look at my posts if you want
like I'm trying to get lily
you'll understand why I said that

Sorry if I offended anyone
no offense ... each person is free to have their own thoughts, I don't know what work you did, turning on fotm I saw one of your melinda ap (a simple character to make) doing lily is a different speech, I hope you are successful, also post the experiments, post your lily

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
Man You got talent!
Also think you got the model down pretty close to P&P's Lily. what assets do you use and model. can you share? or did you do that somewhere already?
hello .. it's a pleasure to meet you again, if I continued to work on lily it is thanks to you and latex224 that you encouraged me at the beginning, now I'm still, I burned the video card, when I can replace it I will continue to work on lily, the character it's complicated, so for a long time I preferred to create my own characters, but yesterday I saw and played the latest update and I have to say that the latest version of lily is the best games character ever created (remembering that it uses a gen 2), I tried to ask the dev if he gave me any advice, but he never answered me, when I can get a decent character .. I will post it, I want a fanart section for lily at the level of the others, at the moment my lily is a lot far away and this section is rarely visited, but my goal is to improve it, I hope with your help (y)

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
Hello Lily of the Valley Fan Art Community!
I'm new to this thread and after seeing a post from my great friend PSYCO75 I was intrigued!
Could any of the gentlemen keep me updated on the assets being used to recreate Lily!
Are they correct or are they just approximate?
Has anyone detected the Character that gave rise to Lily?
I apologize but I haven't had time to browse your art section yet, but I promise I will soon...
we don't know the resources, I do everything with manual morphs

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
after testing all gen 2, looking at facial expressions i noticed they belonged to victoria 5, so a genesis, i tested a couple of gen 1, victoria 5, tori and zoe, i believe then it was converted to gen 2, but I have to work on this, as I have to get a lot of material to modify the face, I think that recreating the original is almost impossible, every part of the face has been manually modified, my goal is to create a character that you remember, if then the dev ... it would be nice to give us a hand, I was hoping that others would post, but as always ... when they understand how frustrating and complicated this character is they disappear ... I will continue to do it alone (y)
lily gen 1.jpg

Last edited: