Fan Art Lily of the Valley : Fan Art

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
You are doing great! Yeah I think we all knew that it was not easy. P has spent a ton of time to customize Lily to get the look she has. and I am sure it was not easy. So it was never going to be easy but I think you are the only one how actually have a shot at it. most other people don't have the skills so they gave up.

Thank you for working and keep on trying!

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
You are doing great! Yeah I think we all knew that it was not easy. P has spent a ton of time to customize Lily to get the look she has. and I am sure it was not easy. So it was never going to be easy but I think you are the only one how actually have a shot at it. most other people don't have the skills so they gave up.

Thank you for working and keep on trying!
I agree. (y)
psyco75's work is really good. Knowing how much the P('s) have customized Lily it will be next to impossible to get it 100%.
Still our very own Mr. psyco never lost his spirit/passion and keeps delivering and improving each and every time. :)

So a very big thank you from me aswell. :giggle:

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
I agree. (y)
psyco75's work is really good. Knowing how much the P('s) have customized Lily it will be next to impossible to get it 100%.
Still our very own Mr. psyco never lost his spirit/passion and keeps delivering and improving each and every time. :)

So a very big thank you from me aswell. :giggle:
I would say that you are too kind given the results :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Latex224

Kevin468

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
do you have any lily clothes from the game that you can give me the name please :""v

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
open v dress for g2f, Sexy Corsage for Genesis 2 Female(s) ,
do you have any lily clothes from the game that you can give me the name please :""v
open v dress for g2f, Sexy Corsage for Genesis 2 Female (s), Sinful Delights for Genesis 2 Female (s), Clubbing Cowl Dress for Genesis 2 Female (s), get the additional textures too, these are the ones I remember

Reactions: Kevin468