• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Lily of the Valley Unofficial Ren'PY Remake [v1.8-2.0] [D1K]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
renpy is always nice but damn you :D i thought this is a finally an official new lily update... :cry::LOL: but still thank you of course :)

Reactions: plopus

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Trying to merge LilValRen19-rpys.zip into the Game folder results in unknown exceptions for all the rpy files - they cannot be unpacked and copied directly. Try unpacking the zip into another folder THEN copy everything into the game folder. Of course I still get exception errors when trying to START the game ;-)

Reactions: HadazzH and Aizar

trynd

Sep 17, 2017
Trying to merge LilValRen19-rpys.zip into the Game folder results in unknown exceptions for all the rpy files - they cannot be unpacked and copied directly. Try unpacking the zip into another folder THEN copy everything into the game folder. Of course I still get exception errors when trying to START the game ;-)
Nothing works it seems

Reactions: oldschool34500

larrylaile1

Jan 20, 2021
How do you do the update? " To use the you must download both versions copy paste D1K's over Phalzyr's and then the patch after doing so you will have a full 1.9 Ren'PY port. " doesn't work for me.

Reactions: morbid
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes