• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Lily of the Valley Unofficial Ren'PY Remake [v1.8-2.0] [D1K]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

D1K

Apr 5, 2018
I cant still choose in this game right? btw any idea if a 4k upscale renpy version will be made someday?
The options chosen slightly affected some scenes in early versions of the game. "Good" options mostly just blocked out scenes with different characters. Closer to version 2.0, the progression of events is linear and centered on the "total whore" path.

• Wow
Reactions: randomguy6516265165

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
why is this port so small in size? the other one is almost 4gb (I know it also has more versions) but the base game is almost 7gb shouldnt this be like 3gb then?

Last edited:

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
why is this port so small in size? the other one is almost 4gb (I know it also has more versions) but the base game is almost 7gb shouldnt this be like 3gb then?
if you would read the first page you would know why. this port only has the content from update 1.8-2.0 not the not the whole game.

D1K

Apr 5, 2018
I think you compressed it too much the images look to blurry
I bet you didn't see the difference until I told you about compression.
I wouldnt mind an uncompressed version too
  1. In the original thread, find or ask someone to upload a folder with decoded images.
  2. Rename the files to contain only lowercase letters and numbers. Use this powershell script if you are on Windows.
    Code:
    Get-ChildItem -Recurse | Rename-Item -NewName {$_.Name.ToLower() -replace '[^\w\d\.]',''}
  3. Replace the "images" folder with a new one or create a symbolic link.
  4. ???
  5. PROFIT

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
I bet you didn't see the difference until I told you about compression.

1. In the original thread, find or ask someone to upload a folder with decoded images.
  2. Rename the files to contain only lowercase letters and numbers. Use this powershell script if you are on Windows.
    Code:
    Get-ChildItem -Recurse | Rename-Item -NewName {$_.Name.ToLower() -replace '[^\w\d\.]',''}
  3. Replace the "images" folder with a new one or create a symbolic link.
  4. ???
  5. PROFIT
thx for the tuto and no even the previews look a bit blurry or I just remember the og game looking better Idk

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes