Ren'Py Deleted

Should I work on the remake??

• Yes! I am with you.

• Nope! Don't waste your time.

Results are only viewable after voting.

edp101

Dec 3, 2016
Oh god pls! I haven't touched this game in probably year or two now because i lost my save and its tedious to go through the whole thing again but I've been kinda missing these rpgm games lately.

Reactions: Pyrrical and RStar8

RStar8

Nov 11, 2019
If you guys think I am here to give you guys hope and just leave, I am not. I have been trying to contact the developer of the game to let him know of my work and ask if he has any problems regarding it. But I am unable to find any contact information as his Patreon page doesn't contain any. If you guys know any way I can contact the developer, I would definitely appreciate it.

RStar8

Nov 11, 2019
you're one step away from making your own game, as you mentioned, you're putting in the time and labor, why not make something that you own?
Well, I did thought about that. I can make games on Ren'Py or RPGMaker if I want. But I am still learning Daz3D and I am terrible at writing stories. So, I need a team atleast if I want to make a game.

Reactions: JimMorrison19

KiaAzad

Feb 27, 2019
It shouldn't be that hard to gather a team as long as you keep the game simple. try it.
I can give you advise and show you the ropes if you contact me on discord: Kia#6810

Reactions: RStar8

RStar8

Nov 11, 2019
It shouldn't be that hard to gather a team as long as you keep the game simple. try it.
I can give you advise and show you the ropes if you contact me on discord: Kia#6810
Definitely appreciate your help. I might contact you on discord on next weekend.

Reactions: KiaAzad

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I would love to do it but not without the original dev's consent.
post your idea in the official game's thread and look for a user G8.... something. He and another guy are patrons of P&P and have their contact address.