Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Need help I could see lily moving around the map in older versions but not this one did the developer take it out
no her animated walking in various dresses is still there.

Remember press and hold <Shift> key for about 1-2 second to toggle on and the same again to toggle off.

it's activated quite far into the game (do not remember the exact day but the system will tell you when)

Reactions: Pogo123

bob bobs

Oct 7, 2018
no her animated walking in various dresses is still there.

Remember press and hold <Shift> key for about 1-2 second to toggle on and the same again to toggle off.

it's activated quite far into the game (do not remember the exact day but the system will tell you when)
Thank you

Reactions: Gr8Dumper

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
would love to see pic 1,2 and 7 implemented into the game.
I also love her in the red mini skirt and the blue office dress (pic 6) VERY much.

in pic 4 the location looks interesting (strip club street?) but I don’t like the outfit would more prefer either the bunny costume or the girl on the left or the outfit from pic 3. (damn I love her curves and cute face)

• Love
Reactions: ibizadalton

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
It would be nice to have a "visible" result when she does sports and not just encrypted information.
a little more muscle or more visible abs.
I know we love her a little round, me first, but just a little bit would be nice.

Reactions: Raidenxxjr

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
What do i have to do to trigger mike romance route?
several things actually:
it's described in the guide posted in OP, copied in here: Unofficial V.1.4 Walkthrough
Make these choices:
Day 1: in the elevator: Comment on the weather + meet him at the elevator
Day 7: at the cinema: Go and check if he’s ok
Day 11: at work: Give him hope
Day 12: at the restaurant, pick a costume online
Day 15: go to Mrs. Clarkson first thing in the morning, get stuck in elevator with Mike and then visit Mike the same day for Cosplay...
Day 17: read the guide. After completing scene 7, walk back home. She runs into Mike. Choose: Go to his place. Go there and choose: Find out how big Mike is... choosing Mike over Fred will trigger this event but also means you miss a Fred event - can't have it both ways :)

That's it.

One more thing: she need to have enough dirty whore level to trigger last event so make sure to make "good" :ROFLMAO: choices through out the game.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes