Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018

V.1.5 Date

Hey guys. In this short post I'd like to tell you why V.1.5 will not see the light of day before the end of this month, but rather in the first days of May. We finished V.1.5 a couple of days ago but then we decided to do something no sane person would do. We went back to expand one scene. The reason we went back was because we felt that something was missing, and that we could've done much better, because we are never satisfied with just 99 percent.
V.1.5 at this moment contains more than 200 renders and 12 animations.
Thank you very much for your support. Now that both I and the other P are one hundred percent happy with the final shape of V.1.5, we are completely certain that you will be happy too. Thank y'all!

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

V.1.5 Date

Hey guys. In this short post I'd like to tell you why V.1.5 will not see the light of day before the end of this month, but rather in the first days of May. We finished V.1.5 a couple of days ago but then we decided to do something no sane person would do. We went back to expand one scene. The reason we went back was because we felt that something was missing, and that we could've done much better, because we are never satisfied with just 99 percent.
Thank you very much for your support. Now that both I and the other P are one hundred percent happy with the final shape of V.1.5, we are completely certain that you will be happy too. Thank y'all!
Thanks for sharing My Man (y)
Luckily (and hopefully) for us it wasn't that long for the setback. ;)

Reactions: Darkman_13

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
200 renders and 12 animations.
Normally I do not comment on numbers of renders, because it isn't an indicator for quality, but in this case, +250 renders is very low for an update after 4 months. The average numbers of render after 4 months is approx. 300 - 350 renders.

The long development time + numbers of renders could be an indicator that they spend more time on their new game as on Lily.

Stockpiling for the new game is a good idea, because it allows frequent updates within a shorter time period later, but Lily clearly is in the disadvantage here.

Reactions: MBIK

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Normally I do not comment on numbers of renders, because it isn't an indicator for quality, but in this case, +250 renders is very low for an update after 4 months. The average numbers of render after 4 months is approx. 300 - 350 renders.

The long development time + numbers of renders could be an indicator that they spend more time on their new game as on Lily.

Stockpiling for the new game is a good idea, because it allows frequent updates within a shorter time period later, but Lily clearly is in the disadvantage here.
You are probably right about the averages and that they also spend time on the new game at the expense of LotV.
But for 200 render and 12 animations in about, shall we call it, 4 months at 50 renders/month and 3 animations/month is about average production for P and P these days. 1.3 was like 60 renders/month + 2 animations/month and 1.4 was something like 40 renders/month + 3 animations/month - if you do the calculations (which did :ROFLMAO: man I bored waiting!)

But as i said they probably have been working on the new game for a while so v1.3 and v1.4 are also impacted the same way v1.5 is - so all in all, they are basically keeping a steady pace with LotV the last 12 months or so...

Reactions: cold_arctus

Cornholius

Jun 18, 2017
I've checked a bit around and i still dont get why she needs to go to the toilet all the time.
Is it a part of the mechanics? Something not yet finished?
And why is that body meter?

Ive finished it and I'm eager for the next update!

Checking Elena's life right now ^^

ShabbyCrabby

Sep 17, 2017

V.1.5 Date

Now by early days of May do they mean this weekend which is technically early may or do they mean next weekend for release?

Just been waiting for soooooo long for the new update and that scene with fred on the last update daaaaaaamn I am getting eager.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
You are probably right about the averages and that they also spend time on the new game at the expense of LotV.
But for 200 render and 12 animations in about, shall we call it, 4 months at 50 renders/month and 3 animations/month is about average production for P and P these days. 1.3 was like 60 renders/month + 2 animations/month and 1.4 was something like 40 renders/month + 3 animations/month - if you do the calculations (which did :ROFLMAO: man I bored waiting!)

But as i said they probably have been working on the new game for a while so v1.3 and v1.4 are also impacted the same way v1.5 is - so all in all, they are basically keeping a steady pace with LotV the last 12 months or so...
I personally do not care about the numbers of renders. But other people who are not active in this thread might get it wrong and use for one of their rants against developers accusing them for milking patrons etc.. You know how it goes.

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018

well...to be honest if this number without the 12 animation you are talking about near 400 render count which is pretty good ...that's 3 or 4 more animation by p&p stranded level.
if its not then that's indeed a low number and am talking by p&p stranded updates level.

Last edited:

googunogu

Oct 20, 2017
It almost always makes such a number of renderers. But his ability to set priorities correctly does not make updates any bad or short. 12 animations are most likely considered to be the position from different cameras during the scene. As far as I understand this is about four scenes.

googunogu

Oct 20, 2017
Well, maybe. If these are screenshots from a future update. I thought it was just a Wallpaper that was released every month.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
well...to be honest if this number without the 12 animation you are talking about near 400 render count which is pretty good ...that's 3 or 4 more animation by p&p stranded level.
if its not then that's indeed a low number and am talking by p&p stranded updates level.
I didn't add the numbers of renders for animations on purpose, because they tend to bias the result for total numbers of renders (renders for animations are mostly all the same with a slightly -allmost unnoticeable- movement). Means, you can have an update with 500 static (unique) renders and 1,000 renders for animations for 20 animations.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes