Mac182

Jan 1, 2019
1640519722287.png

V.1.9 Progress - Rick
Hey there fellas, how are you?
I don't want to take up too much of your time, I just want to greet you, and say a couple of words about our next scene from V.1.9.
Okay, how do I go about this without revealing too much? I mean, the picture is already saying a thousand words, but I'll try anyhow.
After Lily’s customary daily routine, which has been, one has to admit, rather unusual lately, Lily gets an unexpected call and is asked to show up at her old job, at Rick’s restaurant. Why would she go and what will happen when she's there? You'll have to wait until next month to find out.
Till then, Happy Holidays and best wishes from our team.
Cheers.
Yours,
P'n'P

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 1563583

V.1.9 Progress - Rick
I don't want to take up too much of your time, I just want to greet you, and say a couple of words about our next scene from V.1.9.
Okay, how do I go about this without revealing too much? I mean, the picture is already saying a thousand words, but I'll try anyhow.
After Lily’s customary daily routine, which has been, one has to admit, rather unusual lately, Lily gets an unexpected call and is asked to show up at her old job, at Rick’s restaurant. Why would she go and what will happen when she's there? You'll have to wait until next month to find out.
Cheers.
Yours,
P'n'P
Thank you 4 the share Mac182. :)

Why would she go and what will happen when she's there? You'll have to wait until next month to find out.
This part stands out to me... next month to find out.... maybe that means they are planning on a release of the update? :unsure::p
Also seeing that wig Lily is holding makes me think that Rick might already know that it was Lily who gave him a lap dance with a cherry-pie dessert (if you let him insert his cream can) :p:ROFLMAO:

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
So Im not sure if Im doing something wrong but I put the file into the save folder in the www folder of the whole game folder but when I load up the game that save is not there am I doing something wrong ?
When you're taking someone's save for any rpgm game, make sure you already have save in this slot (i.e. if you have someone's file2.rpgsave, start a new game, make any save in slot 2, then exit game, replace your junky save 2 in www/save folder with donor's one, then restart the game)

locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020
View attachment 1563583

V.1.9 Progress - Rick
Cheers.
Yours,
P'n'P
thanks for share bro! (y) I have no doubt that update 1.9 will have a bunch of hot content:love:

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
You are probably right that there will be 4 scenes. but I'm hoping for 5 like in the last release (since it also took 6 months to complete). Maybe Fred to continue to complicate her life (he's mandatory :ROFLMAO:).

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Every update that we see less & less from Fred i'm a happy camper xD
WAY too manny shizzle with him.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes