Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
What do you think the ending of this game could have been?
Idk I think his husband know at some point that his wife is cheating. And there was two possibility. First where husband don't like her behavior and will suffer his wife debauchery. And second where he likes his wife cheating on him and enjoy her debauchery to chuck himself.

goldenface

Jul 27, 2017
Maybe I was in the minority with this observation but I remember there being a definitive point in time where the game updates became less frequent and the writing became noticeably worse. I think there were rumours of a P and P split going around this thread but I don't remember what came of it, that was years ago

Still one of the best games out there, especially back when it first came out. A lot of popular games copied it's blueprint and some were pretty damn bold doing so

vipsete

Feb 8, 2023
I'm stuck at day 35 with 100% stamina in a sunday, right after the fake wedding. I can't enter the pool or pass the time. Does someone has a save for the android version?

S.A.M studios

Jan 3, 2020
I'm stuck at day 35 with 100% stamina in a sunday, right after the fake wedding. I can't enter the pool or pass the time. Does someone has a save for the android version?
i posted a fixed save of day 35 search on this post day 35 and select my username in by member you will find it

Walnut72

Dec 27, 2018
Maybe I was in the minority with this observation but I remember there being a definitive point in time where the game updates became less frequent and the writing became noticeably worse. I think there were rumours of a P and P split going around this thread but I don't remember what came of it, that was years ago

Still one of the best games out there, especially back when it first came out. A lot of popular games copied it's blueprint and some were pretty damn bold doing so

Yeah, same thing that is happening with Laura: Lustful Secrets at the moment. Most likely the dev is being burnt out and doesn't have much of an idea what's going to be the ultimate ending. On top of that, the paid/unpaid troll for the game isn't doing as good of a job he used to do as before. Back then, you would see him under every comment, responding to everyone, hyping the game up, suddenly he's posting less and less frequent answers to peoples' questions, the game itself is getting less frequent updates with less and less "actual" content, other than walking around, doing chores and going from A to B. Hell, the latest update is even divided into two parts because it's "too big", I'm starting to see a pattern here with a few of these games.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes