VN Ren'Py Abandoned Lily's Curse Prologue [v0.3] [GubaStudio]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

ReyKey

Mar 26, 2019
J'aime beaucoup ce jeu, j'ai hâte de voir la suite! :love:

I like this game, i can't wait future update! :love: Excuse me for my poor English

Reactions: Ariku

Ariku

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018
J'aime beaucoup ce jeu, j'ai hâte de voir la suite! :love:

I like this game, i can't wait future update! :love: Excuse me for my poor English
merci beaucoup :) la suite est bientot fini.

thanks a lot , next update is soon done :)

Reactions: ReyKey

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Finally!!!!

We spend hours this afternoon on the game to make super sure it will work with savegames from the 0.2b version. and we spotted all bugs and manage to finish the game in corruption and romance way without any problem (Hope there's no more bug, normally not but we're never 100% sure of it)
During this patch we manage to make it even if we had trouble (graphic card died a while ago and been replace with a less powerfull one) and only one machine run to keep rendering all the time. Baal started to use Daz also and made is very own scene with a scene of Yumi and Mc having a gamer time together ( be nice to him :) ), I hope he'll progress quick using Daz so we can produce even more content and make you happy as possible!

So game is actually under last test run and I start uploading for Blood donor first.
So far we worked a lot on this one and added also some personal music and sound effect, not retreived from the net for free ( I wanted a bit of change, because I saw the same music used from many other games) Little by little we'll make our own composition also to replace free music and sound we can find on the net to make it as much unique we can.
- New credit music made by Ariku ( simple piano theme)
-2 new dark music for Lily made by Ariku
- Some punch sound effect remade by Baal and Ariku
- Few sound we pumped from the net
- Around 11000~12000 lines of coding were created for this update
- 483 renders ( but you know this already)
- 20 animations ( this also :) )
- French translation

I said it before so it might sound like a double post. This patch is the conclusion to the Prologue.
Eerie's Story is reported to next patch.

Thanks you everyone for your support!!!

Ariku

Ariku

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018
She's hot!!!(elle est chaude), but where she put her tail ? (ou elle a bien pu mettre ca queue ?):sneaky:
That you'll know, when I'm done with the next render ( tu le verra sur le prochain rendu, quand il sera fini.)

Reactions: Abîme
4.00 star(s) 5 Votes