BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Now if you purchase the clothing store with the money you may have obtained from the night before (If you did that) it will make persuading her considerably easier, however it is also possible to make her submissive enough and in love with you enough without purchasing the store, but there is only 1 route to obtain that from the 7 different menu options that came up before sex. If she is highly submissive more content will be available the next day too.
I see a lot of submissive for my tastes.

There will be certain girls that move in with you however you may not necessarily be in a sexual relationship with them.
I will not make anything mandatory when it comes to "activities", Should the opportunity arise depending on your choices where there is a potential of a MMF you will have the option to proceed or not, if you do well they fine, if not there will be something else available instead.
As long as all of the MMF is optional, then fine. In any case, I don't mind losing the option to see it.

In any case, the game sounds good, and since it seems to have the harem option, I guess I'm going to give it a try.

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
I see a lot of submissive for my tastes.

As long as all of the MMF is optional, then fine. In any case, I don't mind losing the option to see it.

In any case, the game sounds good, and since it seems to have the harem option, I guess I'm going to give it a try.
Everything is optional. You can choose for the LI to be turned bisexual or not, choose what LI you pursue and should there be a MMF situation this will be completely optional.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
This might be a dumb question that has already been asked and answered but can you explain the sub/dom stat? Is the girl becoming more dom or am I being more sub.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
This might be a dumb question that has already been asked and answered but can you explain the sub/dom stat? Is the girl becoming more dom or am I being more sub.
isnt it the same? :ROFLMAO:

how i see the code: the girls can be dom or sub , there is no extra variable for the mc to be dom/sub

for example

$ f1_stats =["[female1_name]'s love","[f1_love]","[female1_name]'s lust", "[f1_lust]", "[female1_name]'s dominance", "[f1_dominance]","[female1_name]'s submissive","[f1_submissive]"]

if Na_submissive == 2:

show bg nagrinding01
play music "audio/sound/SexSlosh1.wav"
"Suddenly Naomi, start thrusting her pelvis up and down your now rock-hard member."
mct naked "\"...Holy shit, she is literally grinding on my cock whilst hugging me. I'm sure my dick is getting wetter and it's not from my body...\""

• Wow
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I don't like either of the two stats. I'd rather have neither femdom nor maledom. But, if I have to choose which scenes to skip (because I'm not going to see any), I prefer to skip the maledom. In any case, the stat I like the most is love (and lust depends on the fetish), so if I can keep 0 points on sub and dom, all the better.

Lucian Light

Oct 10, 2017
Should the opportunity arise depending on your choices where there is a potential of a MMF you will have the option to proceed or not, if you do well they fine, if not there will be something else available instead.
So there will be ntr/sharing? I would like to know before i try it, I ask because I thought it was a harem game at first look

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
So there will be ntr/sharing? I would like to know before i try it, I ask because I thought it was a harem game at first look
There will be no NTR and no sharing of your LI. There could come a situation in the future where a possible MMF situation could arise but everything still be optional and they won't be a LI.

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
I don't like either of the two stats. I'd rather have neither femdom nor maledom. But, if I have to choose which scenes to skip (because I'm not going to see any), I prefer to skip the maledom. In any case, the stat I like the most is love (and lust depends on the fetish), so if I can keep 0 points on sub and dom, all the better.
There won't be any femdom or maledom as such. If a LI is submissive enough you are able to persuade them to not take pregnancy pills for example. Or say with Rita you can do persuade her to kiss Naomi if submissive enough.

Lucian Light

Oct 10, 2017
There will be no NTR and no sharing of your LI. There could come a situation in the future where a possible MMF situation could arise but everything still be optional and they won't be a LI.
Why tho? isn't the mc some kind of chad or something like that at least that's how i see it from the overview and if it's something like the movie it wouldn't make sense, but i understand, thanks.

• Angry
Reactions: EJW and BTLD

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
My only critique is that you really have to do something about the sound. The music is nice, but the sound effects for the sex scenes (at least the first bj and cunnilingus scenes) are just gross. It sounds like a dog trying to lick the bottom of a yogurt container or something, it just makes me cringe.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
well

great game so far

renders are good (details like the mirror at dion´s shop (y) )

animations could be more "fluid"

the writing is .. well ... need´s some proofread , but its ok ; seen worse here

the starting day´s story seems a bit rushed (specially the girls jumping the mc´s cock so eager :ROFLMAO: (if you choose))

on my tab

thanks for sharing Cr8tive M3dia :cool:

im sure i have seen this apartment :unsure: - Man of the House ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Cr8tive M3dia

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
There won't be any femdom or maledom as such. If a LI is submissive enough you are able to persuade them to not take pregnancy pills for example. Or say with Rita you can do persuade her to kiss Naomi if submissive enough.
Thanks for the reply.

The first thing, well, maybe I will do it. The second thing surely not. I guess I'll earn submission points instead of domination when I have no choice (although with the name, submission and domination, it isn't that I'am excited to win any) In any case, I will always prefer the option to earn love points (and in cases where this option exists, I will take it).

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
Thanks for the reply.

The first thing, well, maybe I will do it. The second thing surely not. I guess I'll earn submission points instead of domination when I have no choice (although with the name, submission and domination, it isn't that I'am excited to win any) In any case, I will always prefer the option to earn love points (and in cases where this option exists, I will take it).
It is not really like sub stuff where you treat them badly, they are just willing to do more stuff happily with you and will eagerly follow your suggestions. I personally don't enjoy femdom, maledom or BDSM and there has been nothing remotely offensive to me following the harem route.

Reactions: BlasKyau

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Why tho? isn't the mc some kind of chad or something like that at least that's how i see it from the overview and if it's something like the movie it wouldn't make sense, but i understand, thanks.
MC will have a chance to team up with..Dion i think is his name? well rita's brother.

i asked about this as well and this seems to be what the MMF scene is about. maybe there'll be an alternate scene without Dion.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Cr8tive M3dia From the series limitless, huh good luck with your game m8, ps the bell is some serious ear rape m8 please change that xD

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
You should actually be very clear on this considering the tags and the overview as well as how much there will be (MMF) because that crowd will never be satisfied and will want every LI to do it.

3.90 star(s) 51 Votes