Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Yes I am. Where about's are the terrible spellings? As I thought I had got most of them, I could be wrong though.
Google translate is to thank for the Spanish translations.
You got me there with the Spanish :LUL:

I'll show you what I'm talking about in the spoilerbox. All the examples are taken from the very first scene and are non-related to punctuation, except for the missing question marks.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
You got me there with the Spanish :LUL:

I'll show you what I'm talking about in the spoilerbox. All the examples are taken from the very first scene and are non-related to punctuation, except for the missing question marks.

Thanks for that, I must admit, the proof reading is the worst part of the whole thing. I write it how I would say it and then have to go back over it and think, nope can't write it like that. Day 2 was over 90 A4 pages of words to go through. Day 3 is going to be even longer it's looking.

Reactions: Aristos

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
any news about update?
Well I'm getting there. I put a poll out to my subscribers on patreon to see if they would rather shorter more frequent updates, say half in game days, however they just wanted the full day complete before release. Day 3 is looking bigger than day 2, and with 4 possibly 5 different routes players can take it means I have a lot more images to create and dialogues to create.

Also I have created a phone in game to show sent and receive messages that get stored, shows player stats, music player, bank details and changeable backgrounds.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Thanks for that, I must admit, the proof reading is the worst part of the whole thing. I write it how I would say it and then have to go back over it and think, nope can't write it like that. Day 2 was over 90 A4 pages of words to go through. Day 3 is going to be even longer it's looking.

If you want or need help with proofreading, let me know

Reactions: Cr8tive M3dia

TritonSands

Mar 7, 2020
Like this game..good story,good looking ladies and a sexy young gal with some nice erotic kinks included. Crazy family get together but fun. Looking forward to the next update to see where the different choices/paths lead..

Olejust

Feb 1, 2021
I don't mind these exceptions every now and then but during the scene buying the apartment from Libby I stopped counting at 8 and most if not all contained dialog. not using the compressed version, just fyi. I do like what I've seen so far and look forward to future updates and hopefully seeing these exception corrected.

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
I don't mind these exceptions every now and then but during the scene buying the apartment from Libby I stopped counting at 8 and most if not all contained dialog. not using the compressed version, just fyi. I do like what I've seen so far and look forward to future updates and hopefully seeing these exception corrected.
hmm all errors point to mcf3_relation wich is the releation of the sister to the mc maybe you used an old save where the releationships are not properly set or were changed in an incompatible way. try to start a new game, set the releationships and skip to the scene the error should be gone.

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Yep as mentioned above you have used an old saved file from the first day to then play on the 2nd day. If you re-start from beginning you shouldn't have these errors.

Olejust

Feb 1, 2021
hmm all errors point to mcf3_relation wich is the releation of the sister to the mc maybe you used an old save where the releationships are not properly set or were changed in an incompatible way. try to start a new game, set the releationships and skip to the scene the error should be gone.
thanks

MultiTrav

Jul 11, 2018
Dev
Wow ... Wow ..
Weekend and time to try out new games. And today it was your game
Wow Really good. I like games where I can choose what I want in the right places. I can be great to a girl but she refuse. I can decide whether I want to do "That" or "This". The choice is clear and I know what impact it will have.
The dom and sub still confuse me. I don't like femdom but healthy maledom. That's how I adjusted my decisions. Can I ask you a few questions?
What is the effect of Dom Sub. Only small scenes or large content?
Who are "My Girls"? (Regarding mmf) I hate sharing. Can I clearly reject an option mmf or do I have to have certain points?
Do I have to accept all girls for my harem (I love harem) or just Girls who move in with me? (Ok at the moment i want every girl)
Oh I forgot ... Chloe. I'll see Chloe again. That must be a maledom for real :sneaky:
ok ok enough questions for today
Thanks Dev. Your game was one of the highlights of my weekend

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Dev
Wow ... Wow ..
Weekend and time to try out new games. And today it was your game
Wow Really good. I like games where I can choose what I want in the right places. I can be great to a girl but she refuse. I can decide whether I want to do "That" or "This". The choice is clear and I know what impact it will have.
The dom and sub still confuse me. I don't like femdom but healthy maledom. That's how I adjusted my decisions. Can I ask you a few questions?
What is the effect of Dom Sub. Only small scenes or large content?
Who are "My Girls"? (Regarding mmf) I hate sharing. Can I clearly reject an option mmf or do I have to have certain points?
Do I have to accept all girls for my harem (I love harem) or just Girls who move in with me? (Ok at the moment i want every girl)
Oh I forgot ... Chloe. I'll see Chloe again. That must be a maledom for real :sneaky:
ok ok enough questions for today
Thanks Dev. Your game was one of the highlights of my weekend
Very glad you enjoyed the game so far. With regards to the Dom and Sub, it does effect what options will come available to you, take Rita for example, if you finished inside her front bottom, you could have obtained 3 different outcomes depending on her submissive and love scores. ( 1 - She gets annoyed and basically kicks you out, 2 - She doesn't mind too much and will happily get the morning after pill, 3 - You can persuade her to not get the pill and she will become pregnant)

Now if you purchase the clothing store with the money you may have obtained from the night before (If you did that) it will make persuading her considerably easier, however it is also possible to make her submissive enough and in love with you enough without purchasing the store, but there is only 1 route to obtain that from the 7 different menu options that came up before sex. If she is highly submissive more content will be available the next day too.

Basically anyone you have come across so far are "your potential girls" You can go down all routes, you can go down a select few. If your interested in Rita but not Naomi that's fine but obviously you may miss some content that others will see down Naomi and Rita route, however you will also see some content that they wont as you will have a more intimate route with just Rita. The way I'm making it is that you can re-start and although you will get the same outcome roughly as previous (Although there will be several different endings) your route there can be different and have a different experience from previous.

There will be certain girls that move in with you however you may not necessarily be in a sexual relationship with them.
I will not make anything mandatory when it comes to "activities", Should the opportunity arise depending on your choices where there is a potential of a MMF you will have the option to proceed or not, if you do well they fine, if not there will be something else available instead.

Some characters are a little more dominating than others, say from example Rita's persona compared to that of Honey's. Josie, although not very dominating, can have a few little weird kinks that she likes to experiment with, however you don't have to go through with them if you don't want to.

MultiTrav

Jul 11, 2018
Dev
Thank you for your prompt reply. Yes, I like Josie somehow. She is special.
My current favorite is Libby, my big one (Sis). I am 100 percent the same as MC. How can the boyfriend do that to her. I hope she will move in with me quickly. Ok sorry I'm digressing. I'm still totally in your game. In a top of the top game (like yours) it takes a while until I am emotionally shattered.
Hey, I just wanted to say thank you for the quick answer and not write a novel
Thanks for a new game on my top of the top list

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Dev
Thank you for your prompt reply. Yes, I like Josie somehow. She is special.
My current favorite is Libby, my big one (Sis). I am 100 percent the same as MC. How can the boyfriend do that to her. I hope she will move in with me quickly. Ok sorry I'm digressing. I'm still totally in your game. In a top of the top game (like yours) it takes a while until I am emotionally shattered.
Hey, I just wanted to say thank you for the quick answer and not write a novel
Thanks for a new game on my top of the top list
Well thank you for playing it and giving me your opinions, I appreciate any feed back I receive. If you don't like the boyfriend now, your going to hate him soon. We may see her becoming more involved with our MC sooner than you think.

Cee27

Apr 26, 2020
Well thank you for playing it and giving me your opinions, I appreciate any feed back I receive. If you don't like the boyfriend now, your going to hate him soon. We may see her becoming more involved with our MC sooner than you think.
hey, I'm excited for day 3, any news about it's eta?

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
hey, I'm excited for day 3, any news about it's eta?
I am aiming for the end of the month. Day 2 was considerably bigger than day 1 and currently day 3 is even bigger than 2. With having so many different routes etc it makes it a lot longer to produce. I have a new gfx card (rtx 3090) which will hopefully speed things up.

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Is there a walkthrough mod?
Here is a little one I have quickly thrown together which highlights the best route in my opinion to take. You don't necessarily have to follow it to get the same outcome for instance for Rita agreeing to not take the pill, you can obtain this a few different ways but its the way I would probably say is the best.

- Updated

Last edited:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Here is a little one I have quickly thrown together which highlights the best route in my opinion to take. You don't necessarily have to follow it to get the same outcome for instance for Rita agreeing to not take the pill, you can obtain this a few different ways but its the way I would probably say is the best.

Limitless Day 2 Mod
i checked the mod and apparently theres something wrong with the day 2 part of the mod. it prevents the game from starting up and just give an error.

"Parsing the script failed"

File "game/day_02.rpy" line 7579

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes