Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
so you are now saying the MC will have to see all instead of choices - why bother - I'm out you have violated the readers who again don't want all the women in the story. So typ. Dev screws the readers again story by adding / actually omitting the choices made by the readers. whats next NTR swinging
If you were worried about update times - you shouldn't many are really dragged out
Violated the readers? haha.

Basically what ever way I choose to go people moan, either I make all these different routes so people can choose exactly who they wish and it takes me even longer to do updates and people here (Who are getting to play these games for free) moan about the extended wait time between updates.... or I do it so you don't have as much freedom (making the scene with Lateshya happen whatever your previous choice) and then people moan cos they don't get the option.

And its one scene, with 1 LI, of which I have already mentioned I may look at going back over and doing an alternate route, I just wanted to get this update out. But hey if you don't like it and feel like this the end for you with my game, then please by all means don't feel like you have to succumb yourself to playing my game. I won't loose sleep over it, and will continue to spent my time making my games for the people who actually enjoy it and support me very kindly in doing this.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
so you are now saying the MC will have to see all instead of choices - why bother - I'm out you have violated the readers who again don't want all the women in the story. So typ. Dev screws the readers again story by adding / actually omitting the choices made by the readers. whats next NTR swinging
If you were worried about update times - you shouldn't many are really dragged out
Bye Felicia!

Pun1sh3r13

Feb 27, 2023

Basically what ever way I choose to go people moan, either I make all these different routes so people can choose exactly who they wish and it takes me even longer to do updates and people here (Who are getting to play these games for free) moan about the extended wait time between updates.... or I do it so you don't have as much freedom (making the scene with Lateshya happen whatever your previous choice) and then people moan cos they don't get the option.

And its one scene, with 1 LI, of which I have already mentioned I may look at going back over and doing an alternate route, I just wanted to get this update out. But hey if you don't like it and feel like this the end for you with my game, then please by all means don't feel like you have to succumb yourself to playing my game. I won't loose sleep over it, and will continue to spent my time making my games for the people who actually enjoy it and support me very kindly in doing this.
first of all I apologize for my bad English is not my native language, you are saying that the problem to force us to be with Lateshya is because you do not want to take a long time making paths, but is not it more logical to cut the update at that point for people who did not choose it? I am one of those who didn't choose Lateshya and the girl from the date I have played other games and I have been forced to skip updates because there was no content for the LI'S I had chosen and it never bothered me because it was my CHOICES that led me to that, it was not the DEV who told me look your previous choices matter very little this is my game and I do what I want, no. so what I'm getting at is that if my choices hurt how much play time I will have in an update that's my problem, but what I ask is that you don't force me to be with a character because you don't have time, if this update had ended for me after the dinner before the kiss with the date girl I wouldn't have minded but it didn't, and that almost made my eye explode.

I hope everything was understood and again sorry for my bad English.

Sep 3, 2020

wait I'm confused I've been saving

up my updates I haven't played in a while

is there forced sex now
have the monogamy routes been removed

if that is the case brother I don't blame people for being upset

try to understand brother for us monogamy players a forced sex scene is like NTR

for us, we don't mind waiting for an update

or for our girl to get content

as long as we don't have to cheat or do anything we don't want to do

other players may not think it's a big deal but for us monogamist players

it is heartbreaking:cry:

Reactions: Dark Silence
Sep 3, 2020
first of all I apologize for my bad English is not my native language, you are saying that the problem to force us to be with Lateshya is because you do not want to take a long time making paths, but is not it more logical to cut the update at that point for people who did not choose it? I am one of those who didn't choose Lateshya and the girl from the date I have played other games and I have been forced to skip updates because there was no content for the LI'S I had chosen and it never bothered me because it was my CHOICES that led me to that, it was not the DEV who told me look your previous choices matter very little this is my game and I do what I want, no. so what I'm getting at is that if my choices hurt how much play time I will have in an update that's my problem, but what I ask is that you don't force me to be with a character because you don't have time, if this update had ended for me after the dinner before the kiss with the date girl I wouldn't have minded but it didn't, and that almost made my eye explode.

I hope everything was understood and again sorry for my bad English.
don't worry brother I have a reading disability but I understand you

but exactly brother take me for example

I was told that my girl would not have

content in the game for a long time

I didn't care I was just happy and grateful to have monogamy

as an option, I did not mind waiting at all

3.90 star(s) 53 Votes