derodius

Nov 17, 2020
great game up till the last encounter with latisha. when i shot her down at the beggining it was because i wanted nothing to do with her and being forced ruined the delusion of option so why bother giving the choice in the first place. i was just trying to keep to bro code with dion

Reactions: BGRW2020

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
What happened to consistency between saves, I have never said ok to Latysha but suddenly in the last update I meet her @ the club entrance and take her home and have sex with her without any choice???? I thought the choices we make are supposed to carry through. Is this a bug ?

Reactions: Pun1sh3r13

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
Am I missing something? I don't want to be outraged for no reason, but I thought this update was disappointing, and that only grew worse as I read the comments.

I could ignore the forced pregnancy. I'm not into it, but I like the games concept enough to ignore it. I can also ignore the "lol, sike. choices don't matter" plot twist... But I thought this update seemed really short. It would be one thing if the game received fast updates, but it doesn't. To make matters worse, dev wants to start work on another game? So development time will increase even more?

Also, which choices are going to be ignored? If someones not into lolis, will they still have to take the twins? What about lesbian? Is that also going to be forced?

Reactions: Wolfeszorn

Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Am I missing something? I don't want to be outraged for no reason, but I thought this update was disappointing, and that only grew worse as I read the comments.

I could ignore the forced pregnancy. I'm not into it, but I like the games concept enough to ignore it. I can also ignore the "lol, sike. choices don't matter" plot twist... But I thought this update seemed really short. It would be one thing if the game received fast updates, but it doesn't. To make matters worse, dev wants to start work on another game? So development time will increase even more?

Also, which choices are going to be ignored? If someones not into lolis, will they still have to take the twins? What about lesbian? Is that also going to be forced?
There are a number of factors at play, which although I have addressed I will do again for those who wish to know.

1. I do this purely in my spare time, as a little hobby. Yes updates will take me longer than someone that is able to fully dedicate their whole time to making games. Not something I can do financially, I have a family to support, house to pay for etc.

2. I originally wanted to make this game as you can choose who you wish to be with, you can choose X, but leave Y and leave Z etc.... but with that, then comes multiple different paths and variants that could happen within a scene, added to that fact that you could or could not impregnate a LI. Then suddenly as I found in just this update alone, I was having to make 16 different images for each one, just because certain character may or may not be within a scene. Write 16 different variations of the scene too, because one person could say something in someone's choice of character, but may not be present in someone else's choice.

On top of that, if I added the choice that some could and may not be pregnant, I could be opening myself up to a whole world of pain, not something a singular dev could manage.

3. Octopussy Island is not a brand new game, I started making this a long time ago, but wanted to concentrate on Limitless Day 6 to get that complete before I started working back on OPI. It's good to have a little variety when making games, so you don't get bored. OPI is not an in-depth as Limitless is for me, its not a new image for each line of dialogue like I do with Limitless, so there are less images but more story, and you progress through quicker.

I may possibly, go back and add an alternate path where Lateshya could be just dropped off home and not come back to the mansion, as she wouldn't be officially joining the household anyway, but I had a nice scene worked out for later on, which required her to be with mc and pregnant, but who knows. At that point I just wanted to get the update out.

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
There are a number of factors at play, which although I have addressed I will do again for those who wish to know.

1. I do this purely in my spare time, as a little hobby. Yes updates will take me longer than someone that is able to fully dedicate their whole time to making games. Not something I can do financially, I have a family to support, house to pay for etc.

2. I originally wanted to make this game as you can choose who you wish to be with, you can choose X, but leave Y and leave Z etc.... but with that, then comes multiple different paths and variants that could happen within a scene, added to that fact that you could or could not impregnate a LI. Then suddenly as I found in just this update alone, I was having to make 16 different images for each one, just because certain character may or may not be within a scene. Write 16 different variations of the scene too, because one person could say something in someone's choice of character, but may not be present in someone else's choice.

On top of that, if I added the choice that some could and may not be pregnant, I could be opening myself up to a whole world of pain, not something a singular dev could manage.

3. Octopussy Island is not a brand new game, I started making this a long time ago, but wanted to concentrate on Limitless Day 6 to get that complete before I started working back on OPI. It's good to have a little variety when making games, so you don't get bored. OPI is not an in-depth as Limitless is for me, its not a new image for each line of dialogue like I do with Limitless, so there are less images but more story, and you progress through quicker.

I may possibly, go back and add an alternate path where Lateshya could be just dropped off home and not come back to the mansion, as she wouldn't be officially joining the household anyway, but I had a nice scene worked out for later on, which required her to be with mc and pregnant, but who knows. At that point I just wanted to get the update out.
I like to believe I'm not unreasonable. I may not like long update schedules, but I also understand why they exist. As far as I'm concerned, you don't have to explain why they exist here. It would be different If I've seen you make a bunch of empty promises, but I haven't. I don't expect the world from you, or the game.

This is the primary reason why I don't mind the back tracking of choices too much. However, there is still the question on which choices will be ignored? Is it everything? Is the lesbian option also going to get ignored in the future?

As for the the other game, this remains an annoyance. I don't think it matters how long it takes to update the game, or how long you've been working on it. Even if I think I'd do the same if I were a dev, it doesn't make it any less annoying as a player to find out about it. The fact that the game exists, and I saw you admit previously that you'll spend the next couple months working on it, then presumably take another few months to work on limitless... Add on to the fact that this update feels short, it just makes matters worse.

Ultimately, I think a large part of my annoyance likely isn't your fault in the first place. It's growing increasingly difficult to discover new games and established games are getting ruined for various reasons lately and overall development times seem to be increasing across the board. So, chances are I'm just taking my anger out on you.

Reactions: Wolfeszorn

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
I like to believe I'm not unreasonable. I may not like long update schedules, but I also understand why they exist. As far as I'm concerned, you don't have to explain why they exist here. It would be different If I've seen you make a bunch of empty promises, but I haven't. I don't expect the world from you, or the game.

This is the primary reason why I don't mind the back tracking of choices too much. However, there is still the question on which choices will be ignored? Is it everything? Is the lesbian option also going to get ignored in the future?

As for the the other game, this remains an annoyance. I don't think it matters how long it takes to update the game, or how long you've been working on it. Even if I think I'd do the same if I were a dev, it doesn't make it any less annoying as a player to find out about it. The fact that the game exists, and I saw you admit previously that you'll spend the next couple months working on it, then presumably take another few months to work on limitless... Add on to the fact that this update feels short, it just makes matters worse.

Ultimately, I think a large part of my annoyance likely isn't your fault in the first place. It's growing increasingly difficult to discover new games and established games are getting ruined for various reasons lately and overall development times seem to be increasing across the board. So, chances are I'm just taking my anger out on you.
Oh I fully understand, I must admit I do like playing games too, and yes that does eat a little into my time.... but also It's very beneficial to see what others are producing and sometimes even obtaining some ideas to improve my game. But I agree some games I so desperately want to play more of, take an age to come out, and ones that do come out I have no interest in playing at all.

The other options, like bi-sexual content will always be a choice, that will not change at all. The pregnancy thing will be forced I'm afraid... if you are on someone path, they will become pregnant, otherwise there are too many variable for me to have to think about and images to create.

When you say however that this update feels short, you have played 1 route more than likely, bare in mind I have had to create 16 different routes. So instead of me say creating just 40 images for a single scene... I have in fact had to create 640 images. I try my hardest to limit this a bit with different camera angles, so I can remove certain people from scenes, so I don't have to create as many scene, but still make it feel like they are there.... but sometimes this cannot be helped, especially with the reflections in mirrors etc.

I will more than likely spend time getting an update out for OPI and then go back to working on Limitless again for day 7 until that day is complete, and so on. Gives me a little bit of variety and keeps me fully motivated. I know other dev's that get an update out and then may chill for a month before getting back into it... at least with working on a different game, I can just jump right over to working on something different rather than just taking a break. Also I have had many people asking for an update on it, and its something I am interested in keeping on going.

Reactions: motseer

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Oh I fully understand, I must admit I do like playing games too, and yes that does eat a little into my time.... but also It's very beneficial to see what others are producing and sometimes even obtaining some ideas to improve my game. But I agree some games I so desperately want to play more of, take an age to come out, and ones that do come out I have no interest in playing at all.

The other options, like bi-sexual content will always be a choice, that will not change at all. The pregnancy thing will be forced I'm afraid... if you are on someone path, they will become pregnant, otherwise there are too many variable for me to have to think about and images to create.

When you say however that this update feels short, you have played 1 route more than likely, bare in mind I have had to create 16 different routes. So instead of me say creating just 40 images for a single scene... I have in fact had to create 640 images. I try my hardest to limit this a bit with different camera angles, so I can remove certain people from scenes, so I don't have to create as many scene, but still make it feel like they are there.... but sometimes this cannot be helped, especially with the reflections in mirrors etc.

I will more than likely spend time getting an update out for OPI and then go back to working on Limitless again for day 7 until that day is complete, and so on. Gives me a little bit of variety and keeps me fully motivated. I know other dev's that get an update out and then may chill for a month before getting back into it... at least with working on a different game, I can just jump right over to working on something different rather than just taking a break. Also I have had many people asking for an update on it, and its something I am interested in keeping on going.
I enjoy harem stories. I don't mind if the girls touch each other. I like a good story even if it's a tale I'm already familiar with as long as it's well told. If there is content I don't like I skip it or move on to something else. I understand the extra work you impose upon yourself with so many choices and commend you for the effort even though it is unnecessary in my case. There isn't a single LI in this tale that I would turn down! I'll never understand freeloaders who say they like it and then proceed to bitch about the parts they want you to change.

I have been a fan of Limitless since its first release and I just thought you might like to hear from a freeloader who appreciates your work.

Jus' Sayin':cool:

BTW I thought this update rocked.

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
I enjoy harem stories. I don't mind if the girls touch each other. I like a good story even if it's a tale I'm already familiar with as long as it's well told. If there is content I don't like I skip it or move on to something else. I understand the extra work you impose upon yourself with so many choices and commend you for the effort even though it is unnecessary in my case. There isn't a single LI in this tale that I would turn down! I'll never understand freeloaders who say they like it and then proceed to bitch about the parts they want you to change.

I have been a fan of Limitless since its first release and I just thought you might like to hear from a freeloader who appreciates your work.

I always happy to hear comments from people, praise or constructive criticism... either way it shows I'm either doing something right, or a way in which I could do things better. I'll take anything onboard... yes I will make this how I want to make it, but if people give me suggestions etc I will certainly think about it.

I certainly appreciate your comments, freeloader as you say or not... either way I'm just glad people are playing and enjoying my game(s). If there was a way I could get both of the games updated quicker I certainly would want that, but alas not something I can accomplish currently with my time schedule.

And if you have been a fan since the beginning, I tip my hat to you, as looking back over the past updates, certainly the first day or two, some of that content is shockingly shit. I really need to re-go back over it, images were poor in comparison to now and animations (Which i really enjoying making and doing) are awful. They need a major rework.

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
And if you have been a fan since the beginning, I tip my hat to you, as looking back over the past updates, certainly the first day or two, some of that content is shockingly shit. I really need to re-go back over it, images were poor in comparison to now and animations (Which i really enjoying making and doing) are awful. They need a major rework.
Eh. Just to chime in on this one, for me personally it wasn´t about the optics. for me it was the story. I love the show and having a game in that universe was something new. It just got my interest and i wasn´t disappointed :)

Still not a fan of the 2 games idea though ;)

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I always happy to hear comments from people, praise or constructive criticism... either way it shows I'm either doing something right, or a way in which I could do things better. I'll take anything onboard... yes I will make this how I want to make it, but if people give me suggestions etc I will certainly think about it.

I certainly appreciate your comments, freeloader as you say or not... either way I'm just glad people are playing and enjoying my game(s). If there was a way I could get both of the games updated quicker I certainly would want that, but alas not something I can accomplish currently with my time schedule.

I checked your Octopussy Island page and downloaded. Now I am a fan of that one as well. I don't know how I missed it before but I'm really glad you mentioned it in your post. Woohoo, game on!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022

What he said, verbatim.

Reactions: motseer

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017

I was always going to play the pregnant harem path anyway, so it doesn't affect me at all. Still, I would recommend quickly going back and editing the choices out so that people don't get upset about making these choices that are just going to be ignored later, and making sure to be explicit about which choices have been removed so that people who already played the older versions know what to expect going forward.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Limitless-D6P4Complete
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.90 star(s) 51 Votes