HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Hopefully. I'd rather the dev spend time making the game they have in mind, over spending time givin' tons of options for people who only show up to complain.
Especially since each option will require their own renders and writing. While it sounds like easy thing to do, it can seriously balloon the game size and dev time. Which is why devs should always just focus on what they wanted to do, instead of catering to everyone of them.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I don't mind les/bi stuff, so it won't bother me, and I didn't reject any of the LI's anyways so far, and also I'm all for pregnancy stuff so yeah. None of the changes in direction have affected me personally.

However, I definitely think a heads up to the direction you will take in terms of everything that was/is optional, would be smart that way people know ahead of time, and won't be disappointed later on.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Hopefully. I'd rather the dev spend time making the game they have in mind, over spending time givin' tons of options for people who only show up to complain.
I was upset with Cr8tive M3dia decision to force relationships too and can understand why people feel betrayed, when it came out of the blue. For me, one of the best things of his AVN was the ability to pick and choose which girls you wanted to add and now that's gone. When I asked, he explained he's reasons and how he might be able to address it, so I'm prepared to give it a chance and see where he goes with it. If I enjoy it, I will continue, if not, I'll move on. It's his game and to be really simplistic, he can do whatever he wants.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I don't mind les/bi stuff, so it won't bother me, and I didn't reject any of the LI's anyways so far, and also I'm all for pregnancy stuff so yeah. None of the changes in direction have affected me personally.

However, I definitely thing a heads up to the direction you will take in terms of everything that was/is optional, would be smart that way people know ahead of time, and won't be disappointed later on.
I'm only after one girl, so hopefully she's not getting mixed into it. But if so, I'll just take my leave.

I was upset with Cr8tive M3dia decision to force relationships too and can understand why people feel betrayed, when it came out of the blue. For me, one of the best things of his AVN was the ability to pick and choose which girls you wanted to add and now that's gone. When I asked, he explained he's reasons and how he might be able to address it, so I'm prepared to give it a chance and see where he goes with it. If I enjoy it, I will continue, if not, I'll move on. It's his game and to be really simplistic, he can do whatever he wants.
Wait. What? I haven't played for a bit, so, who got forced? I was only wanting one girl.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Iirc a couple of the brown girls, which has me side-eyeing all the vocal complainers. But yeah it's a harem game I don't think a mono route is viable anymore.
Thanks. The one I wanted was a chocolate kiss. But since solo romance is no longer a viable choice, I think I'm going to see myself out. Cr8tive M3dia thanks for the fun times and wish you all the best.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
I'm only after one girl, so hopefully she's not getting mixed into it. But if so, I'll just take my leave.

Wait. What? I haven't played for a bit, so, who got forced? I was only wanting one girl.
I haven't played the last update but I know Rita and Lateshya were added to your collection, plus Libby, Naomi, Mia, Twins, Meadow.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Iirc a couple of the brown girls, which has me side-eyeing all the vocal complainers. But yeah it's a harem game I don't think a mono route is viable anymore.
Okay well this is a bit much, it was more than just the girls of color who are no longer optional. While there was someone complaining especially about them 'brown' girls being unavoidable, the other complainers didn't point out any characters in specific really, mainly just the fact that characters were no longer optional all of a sudden.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Okay well this is a bit much, it was more than just the girls of color who are no longer optional. While there was someone complaining especially about them 'brown' girls being unavoidable, the other complainers didn't point out any characters in specific really, mainly just the fact that characters were no longer optional all of a sudden.
Of the ones I can see, perhaps others are on my list so I'm not seeing their posts. 3 of the 4 are explicitly complaining about Lateesha(sp?) or Rita.

I'll side-eye who I please thank you :p

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Of the ones I can see, perhaps others are on my list so I'm not seeing their posts. 3 of the 4 are explicitly complaining about Lateesha(sp?) or Rita.

I'll side-eye who I please thank you :p
It's possible that I HAVE the people you're talking about on ignore, because I've only seen one person specifically upset that Lateshya is unavoidable now. It could be that the people who are complaining about Lateshya are only bringing her up because she was a character they had avoided and the others they didn't avoid so it only appeared like she was the one being forced from their point of view, since they were already pursuing the other characters.

Now if you want to say that people who are upset that a character who is black is unavoidable are sus, I mean that's just bad logic. At that point you're just saying that if you don't find someone of a certain race attractive, then you're weird. However, we can't help who were attracted to, everyone is attracted to different types of people, different races, genders, etc., so I don't think everyone who may have mentioned Lateshya or Rita specifically, are automatically weirdos. Also worth mentioning, that they all have different personalities/demeanors, so some might just not like Lateshya and/or Rita's personality as well.

You're free to your opinion, but so am I, anyways peace!

Reactions: Pun1sh3r13

Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
I'll give you all a little heads up on the way its going to go.... basically the ones that are/could be currently at the household will be the only ones living there... Libby, Naomi, Twins (Lucy and Josie), Mia and Meadow.... Possibly Mary if on her path.... but other than that all other LI (Rita, Lateshya, Honey, Cindy, April, Deborah) will not be living at the house. This will enable me to not have to make loads of different images for the same scene, causing me to have large times between updates... well moreso than it needs to be.

In time, you will have the options available to go see them outside of the home or not... so although they are "Together" with MC you will be able to choose how much interaction you have with them all. Yes there will be some time where you will have to go see them, as it will be part of the storyline, however some parts can be optional.

When it comes to certain content like the possible bi scenes, this will be always be optional. Same with the twins situation and them say sharing mc's load, this would always be optional.

As mentioned, when I am working back on Limitless (Currently working on OPI for a little break) I am going to add an alternatives route for Lateshya where you can choose to be with her or not... I'm still working out if I will do the same with Rita or not, as this could have an impact on what I had planned for the future, so am trying to work out the logistics if its possible. Yes I should have made it compulsory from the beginning and not change things, however this was my very first project I had ever done, and to be honest when I first started I didn't think about the potential issues I could face in the future when offering so many routes and variations. Things change and you have to try and adapt, which is what I am trying to do currently.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I'll give you all a little heads up on the way its going to go.... basically the ones that are/could be currently at the household will be the only ones living there... Libby, Naomi, Twins (Lucy and Josie), Mia and Meadow.... Possibly Mary if on her path.... but other than that all other LI (Rita, Lateshya, Honey, Cindy, April, Deborah) will not be living at the house. This will enable me to not have to make loads of different images for the same scene, causing me to have large times between updates... well moreso than it needs to be.

In time, you will have the options available to go see them outside of the home or not... so although they are "Together" with MC you will be able to choose how much interaction you have with them all. Yes there will be some time where you will have to go see them, as it will be part of the storyline, however some parts can be optional.

When it comes to certain content like the possible bi scenes, this will be always be optional. Same with the twins situation and them say sharing mc's load, this would always be optional.

As mentioned, when I am working back on Limitless (Currently working on OPI for a little break) I am going to add an alternatives route for Lateshya where you can choose to be with her or not... I'm still working out if I will do the same with Rita or not, as this could have an impact on what I had planned for the future, so am trying to work out the logistics if its possible. Yes I should have made it compulsory from the beginning and not change things, however this was my very first project I had ever done, and to be honest when I first started I didn't think about the potential issues I could face in the future when offering so many routes and variations. Things change and you have to try and adapt, which is what I am trying to do currently.
Just make the game you want. I may only like one girl, but that's my problem. I'd rather a dev be happy about what they're creating, than have them lose heart and abandon a game.

I'll be honest here, I restarted the game last night to try and remember the girl that I liked, I can see her in the banner, but I also liked the barber's sister. I was just holding out for Rita. I just don't like mixing and matching the girls. Because of my preference of not wanting to see certain things.

But I'm going to continue playing, I want to see where you take my girl.

Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Why did you feel the need to make the splash screen 10 seconds long and unskipable. 0/10
Hold Control and it will skip it all. (y)
Someone generously made it for me without even asking and as I was very appreciative and wanted people to see it I made it only skippable by pressing ctrl.

3.90 star(s) 53 Votes