Darklord_1965

May 12, 2020
It maybe nothing since this occurred at the end of this Day 6 part four update, ignore and splash says to rollback for save.

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/ReplayGallery.rpy", line 21, in <module>
NameError: name 'repnotif' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "day_06.rpyc", line 11983, in script call
File "ReplayGallery.rpyc", line 21, in script
File "G:\Adult\Limitless\Limitless-Day6_Part4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1131, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "G:\Adult\Limitless\Limitless-Day6_Part4-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/ReplayGallery.rpy", line 21, in <module>
NameError: name 'repnotif' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.22000 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Limitless Day6_Part4
Wed Jul 10 21:35:25 2024
```
Here's the reason why Leaked too soon

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
Hey Cr8tive M3dia liked the update very much, but in my opinion the stuff with Alexandr was solved suboptimal.

for once MC should have backed up into the ally so that he could get into the car without sprinting across a Street in broad daylight.

and the revelation that drug withdrawal can kill you combined with the headaches he experienced when he didnt take the pill on time should have clued him in on that pretty fast. MC should take the info more as a confirmation of what he already concluded not as a shock.

That the Doctor cant recreate the drug without the other two and that it stabilizes itself after 10 days should be the only news (a welcome one) MC would/should get from that conversation. Provided that the Doc didn't took his own medicine MC should be smarter then the doctor.

soulrave

May 16, 2018
So I looked in to the files looking for the song that appered in the scene where the Mc reunites with Libby.
I found the file called apartment.wav that has the song in it, but does anyone know if this song has a real name or not?

Edit: i found it. its "Your Sunset" from tekken.

Last edited:

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Although this is the case, the people who are present at the house now.... will be the only ones living there. E.g Libby, Naomi, Mia, Twins, Meadow... who we will see the majority, others won't be added to the full household, or certainly not for a long time, and visiting them could be optional in the future, so you could still play through as sort of selected.

This was the only way I could make it, so that I'm doing it as both ways... also the house is big, but not big enough for everyone to live in. Also makes it easier to do scenes from now onwards.
Something most do not know, for mysterious perhaps mystical reasons, women living in the same household cycle their menstrual periods together. Moving everyone to the same location, may have some level of convenience at first, but it can make access and hygiene challenging.

If I had untold wealth and those moments of brilliance combined with wisdom. I would not put all my eggs in one basket. Saves on the inevitable arguments implied mind control aside. I likely will get some self important denial of this, which I shan't bother to respond to unless its the dev. Moon may be involved lunar cycles tug on the waters.

• Haha
Reactions: Wlms

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Something most do not know, for mysterious perhaps mystical reasons, women living in the same household cycle their menstrual periods together. Moving everyone to the same location, may have some level of convenience at first, but it can make access and hygiene challenging.
Completely and totally false. The women in my house do not cycle together. Plus, there's also some research you should do, before making yourself look like an idiot.
6549b751-8888-45a8-b8dd-376de3670a64_text.gif

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021

If I had untold wealth and those moments of brilliance combined with wisdom. I would not put all my eggs in one basket. Saves on the inevitable arguments implied mind control aside. I likely will get some self important denial of this, which I shan't bother to respond to unless its the dev. Moon may be involved lunar cycles tug on the waters.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Dark Silence

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
4 women in my house when my daughters were teens. I wish they synced up. ;) A hell week would have been much better than spaced out over the month. :(
I only had to deal with that shit with the ex-wife. The rest, never an issue. Including my daughter. That's not to say they didn't go through bad, painful cycles. They did. I guess I'm one of the lucky ones.

Reactions: Milton749

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Played this game and depending on how you play it you don't get a say in who you knock up. Also when I play a specific way of not choosing all the girls it seems that certain ones you will end up coming after you anyways. I won't say who but from what I have seen it looks like 2 of them from the dry run I did with this certain paythrough. There might be even more that I don't know off.

3.90 star(s) 51 Votes